剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
You need to understand your place in all of this.
你要明白自己所处的位置
If you and I could overcome our differences,
如果咱们能协调好分歧
we will make history.
将会创造历史
And if we can't?
如果不能呢
Well, then history will bury us.
那历史将把咱们掩埋
How much have you told Hank?
你向汉克透露了多少
Pretty much everything.
基本上都说了
And he's on board with that?
那他也参与进来了吗
He's working it out.
他还在吸收消化中
Okay, probably better that way.
好吧 这样或许更好
What about Adalind?
爱达玲呢
She wants the key...for my brother.
她想把那个钥匙...给我弟弟
Why don't you give it to her?
你为什么没给她
Because I trust you more than I trust my family.
因为比起我的家人 我更相信你
There's way too much at stake to let either one of them have it.
让他们任何一个人拿到钥匙都非常危险
And the families, they'll stop at nothing
并且王室会不惜一切代价
until they get their hands on those keys
把那些钥匙和你
and you.
弄到手
I kind of got that impression.
我看出来了
Are we done?
没事了吧
For now.
暂时没了
Hey, Nick, I think I'm on to something.
尼克 我觉得我找到一些线索了
You ever hear of the Junkyard Dog Bar?
你听没听过废车场老狗酒吧
Over in Gresham? Yeah.
在格力斯翰市那个 是啊
It's sort of the salt lick for less than legitimate wesen.
这里算是不大守规矩的格林生物的聚集地
If anybody knows who these guys are
如果有人知道是谁干的那一票
it'll be somebody in there.
那人一定在里面
Don't do anything until we get there.
在我们到那儿之前不要轻举妄动
Yeah, you don't have to worry about that.
好的 不用担心这个
What makes you think anybody's gonna talk?
你凭什么认为有人会跟我们说实话
Trust me, the codex has been broken.
相信我 有人违反法规了
They'll be lining up to stop those idiots.
他们都巴不得赶快阻止那些白♥痴♥
Well, it's worth a shot.
值得一试
Let's go.
走吧
Guys, wait. This is a wesen bar.
伙计们 等等 这是个格林生物酒吧
You gotta "Wogie your I.D. At the door."
你得在门口"现出原形"才能进
I can do this alone. I'll be out in ten minutes.
我自己能行 我十分钟就出来
What if you get in trouble?
如果你碰上麻烦了怎么办
If I run into a problem I can't deal with
如果我碰上自己没法解决的麻烦
I'll be walking right out that door.
我就直接从那个门出来
Man, I love this place!
我爱死这个地方了
Whew! Hey, can I get a hefeweizen?
给我来杯麦啤
Such ambiance.
气氛真是太好了
Did you hear about that bank robbery today?
听说今天的银行抢劫案了吗
I gotta be honest, the thing I like about this place
说实话 我之所以喜欢这个地方
you come in by yourself, you sit down,
就是因为在这儿进来坐下
you strike up a conversation.
就能互相搭讪
Hell of a bank robbery today, huh?
今天的银行抢劫案够狠的啊 是吧
What about it? Scared me to death.
怎么了 吓死我了
If you know what I mean.
如果你明白我在说什么的话
Breaking the code?
那些人违反了法典
It's not good for any of us, right?
这对我们都没好处 是不是
Piss off.
滚开
Hi.
你好
Guy at the bar is talking about the code.
吧台边的那个人在谈论法典
I don't give a damn about any code.
我才不在乎什么法典呢
Me either.
我也是
Ooh, you owe me, baby.
欠我杯酒哦 宝贝
Hey, wait. Which guy were you talking to?
等等 你刚才说哪个人
The guy with the green jacket.
穿绿夹克的那个人
That guy was in the bank.
那个人当时在银行里面
Buy you a drink? Mm, twist my arm.
能请你喝一杯吗 喝就喝呗
That's cute.
真可爱
So, um, did you hear about that bank robbery today?
你听说过今天的银行抢劫案吗
I did.
我听说过
Pretty crazy, right?
很疯狂 是吧
I think what they did was pretty ballsy.
我觉得他们很有种啊
Are you kidding? They--they broke the code.
别开玩笑了 他们...他们违反了法典
That's not ballsy. That's cowardly.
这不是有种 这是胆小的表现
Hey, what did you say?
你说什么
As I recall, you're the one who was cowardly.
如果我没记错 你才是胆小的那个吧
What do you say now, big mouth?
现在怎么说 大嘴巴
I'm glad I found you guys.
我很高兴我找到你们了
Because the cops have been all over me
警♥察♥不停的问我
to tell them what I saw.
看到了什么
Kept my mouth shut.
我什么都没说
I think that's worth something.
我觉得这得有点儿回报吧
Like what? Oh, I don't know.
比如说呢 我也不知道
You know, a little piece of the action.
或许 这次行动的一小点儿分红
I mean, not a big piece
我的意思是 不用很多
just a commensurate piece.
适当的一点儿就行
How about a little piece of this, huh?
来点儿这个怎么样
Oh, my.
天呐
His ten minutes were up two minutes ago.
已经过了两分钟了
let's give him a couple more.
再等等
Just in case he's making some headway.
或许他查到了些什么
Fight! Fight!
打起来了 打起来了
Police! Break it up, now!
警♥察♥ 放开 赶紧放开
Shut that music off! Hey, get your hands off me!
把音乐关了 放开我
What'd you say to me? Hey, you're not going anywhere!
你说什么 你们俩别想跑
They're the ones.
就是他们
He started it. He grabbed my ass!
他先动手的 他吃我豆腐
I did not! Hey, everybody shut up.
我没有 都闭嘴
Get out your I.D.S.
把你们的身份证拿出来
Or not, and we can take you to jail.
不拿 就把你们带回去拘留
You said he grabbed you. Would you like to press charges?
你说他吃你豆腐 要起诉吗
We can all go downtown and talk about it.
我们可以回市里好好说说
No need. Let it go.
不需要 算了
Any property damage?
有任何财产损失吗
None that I can see.
没有
Anybody want to press any charges against anybody for anything?
有人打算以什么罪名起诉别人吗
Well, then I suggest we all go home.
那大家各回各家吧
Starting with you.
尤其是你
Lucky for us a couple of handsome detectives were cruising by.
真幸运正好有几位帅警探巡逻路过
I think maybe you should just go home.
你们还是回家吧
Ohh, gee, detective, you're no fun.
警探先生 你好无趣啊
We're just getting warmed up.
我们这才刚开始玩儿呢
I didn't think I should stick around.
我觉得那儿不宜久留
I'm headed for the spice shop, but that was them.
正往香料店赶呢 但就是他们抢了银行
On my way.
我马上过去
These are bad times, you know?
最近不太平啊
People out of work, can't pay their mortgages.
好多人失业 付不起按揭贷款
All it would take is a few more clowns with the same idea,
再有人有这样的想法
and I can't even think what would happen.
我简直无法想象会发生什么
You sound just like my brother.
我哥哥也说过类似的话
And that's a good thing?
这是好事对吧
Freddy made a lot of mistakes,
弗雷迪犯过不少错误
but when it came to doing what's best
但只要是为了格林生物好
for the wesen community, he never wavered.
他绝对不会退缩
He used to say,
他以前常说
"Above all, our job is to protect each other."
"无论如何我们都该互相帮助 保护彼此"
Did you arrest them?
你逮捕他们没
Based on what?
用什么罪名呢
They were the ones that robbed the bank, man.
但他们就是抢银行那伙人啊 兄弟
I recognized the tall one when he wogied.
那个高个儿转化的时候我认出来了
Can't present that to the D.A.,
虽然不能作为证据给地方检察官
but at least we know who they are.
但至少知道他们是谁了
Cole Pritchard and Krystal Fletcher.
科尔·普里查德和克瑞斯朵·弗莱彻
Both have records and they live together.
他们同居 而且都有案底
There was another guy.
当时还有一个人
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表