剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It'll help relieve some of the stress.
能减轻压力
I'll be right with you.
稍等片刻
And how much longer until they realize
要不了多久他们就会意识到
they're not wearing masks?
那不是面具
What are we going to do? We can't just do nothing.
我们该怎么办 不能坐以待毙
We need to protect our families. Everybody calm down.
我们要保护家人 大家冷静
Just hold on.
等等
The Portland PD has got this under control.
波特兰警局已控制住事态
This is not a job for the police,
这不是警♥察♥能解决的
we need the Council.
我们需要找理事会
That's what Freddy would have done.
弗雷迪肯定这么做
Calm down. Everybody calm down.
冷静 大家冷静
There is need to panic.
不必惊慌
We'll be chased from our homes.
我们会被赶出家园的
That's not going to happen. Freddy knew who to talk to.
那不会发生 弗雷迪知道该找谁
And so do I. Really?
我也知道 真的吗
Now, please, do not be afraid.
现在请大家别害怕
Go home to your families, there's nothing you can do here.
都回去吧 在这里也无济于事
You trusted my brother, you can trust me.
你们相信我哥哥 也要相信我
If Rosalee says she can do it, I believe her.
罗莎莉说她能做到 我相信她
We have no choice.
反正别无选择
I wish Freddy was still here.
弗雷迪要还在就好了
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
So that happened this morning in the southeast,
今早在东南部发生的抢劫案
and we got this one a half-hour later.
一个半小时后又发生一起
This is getting out of control fast.
事情失控的速度可真快
Nick tells me you know what's going on.
尼克说你了解现状
Let's just say I've been initiated.
我被点醒了
Welcome to the club.
欢迎加入我们
We need to get on top of this,
我们必须控制事态
or we're gonna have a riot on our hands.
否则可能发生骚乱
I was really young the last time this happened.
上一次发生这种事时我很小
I remember, my parents, my aunts and uncles
我还记得 我父母 姑妈和叔叔
were panicked, just like now.
都很惊慌 就像现在
They wouldn't let me or Freddy go outside.
他们不让我和弗雷迪出门
Not even near a window.
连窗户都不让靠近
The only one who wasn't panicked was my dad.
唯一不惊慌的人 是我父亲
I don't know what happened, but after about a week,
我不知道发生了什么 但一周后
my dad walked into the shop and said it was over.
爸爸回到店里说"结束了"
That's it? He just...said it was over?
就这么简单 他光说了句"结束了"
Next day, everything just went back to normal.
第二天 一切恢复平静
I never knew exactly what happened.
我不知道具体发生了什么
When Freddy turned 18, my dad told him something.
弗雷迪满18岁时 爸爸告诉了他一件事
I tried to get Freddy to tell me, but he never would.
我想让弗雷迪告诉我 但他从不说
Until my dad died, then he finally told me.
直到爸爸死后 他才告诉我
He said that our father had an uneasy alliance
他说爸爸和理事会
with the council.
有点分歧
They did things that he didn't agree with,
他不赞同他们的做法
but he did what he had to do.
但他还是做了该做的事
And Freddy took over for my dad,
弗雷迪取代我爸爸
and I was supposed to take over for him
如果他发生了什么不测
if anything ever happened,
就应该由我顶上
because he never had any kids.
因为他膝下无子
I just--
我只是
I didn't think it ever would.
从没想过真会有这一天
This is it.
就是这个
Freddy told me that our dad served on the council
弗雷迪说我们父亲曾为理事会
at one point.
效力过
Before we were born, I think.
应该是在我们出生之前
This letter is from Freddy's contact...
这封信来自弗雷迪的联络人
De Groot.
德格鲁特
How do we know they even still deal with this kind of thing?
我们怎么知道他们还会处理这种事
We don't, but I have to call.
我们不知道 但我必须打电♥话♥
You want me to do it? No.
要我帮你打吗 不用
They knew my father, they knew Freddy.
他们认识我爸爸 他们认识弗雷迪
They'll know me. It's my responsibility now.
他们该认识我了 这是我的职责
Hallo. Wie is dit?
你好 哪位[荷兰语]
Hallo. Spreekt u engels?
你好 能讲英语吗[荷兰语]
Yes. Who is this?
可以 你是谁
My name is Rosalee Calvert.
我叫罗莎莉·卡弗特
I'm the daughter of George Calvert
我是乔治·卡弗特之女
and the sister of Frederick Calvert.
费德里克·卡弗特之妹
I'm reporting a violation of the Gesetzbuch Ehrenkodex.
我要报告一起违反《荣誉法典》的行为
Wait a minute.
稍等
Where?
在哪里
I think I got something on Gus.
我查到了格斯的资料
Last name Campbell.
他姓坎贝尔
Two years ago, he shared a cell with Cole Pritchard.
两年前 他和科尔·普里查德同住一个牢房♥
Our guy? Yeah.
那个嫌犯 是的
They did a month together in county.
他们在郡里一起蹲了一个月
Got a last known address. Worth a social call.
有最后通讯地址 上门拜访吧
It's gone viral, baby!
网上传疯了 宝贝
Oh! Look at me! I'm a movie star!
快看我 我是个电影明星
Oh, you look beautiful, babe.
你看起来真美 宝贝
We're all over the news.
新闻上都是我们
Cops are all over the place.
警♥察♥到处都是
We gotta lay low.
我们必须低调点
Let me explain it to you
为了让你明白
so you understand.
我这么解释吧
Everybody's talking about us
人们谈论我们
'cause the cops don't have a damn clue.
是因为警♥察♥毫无头绪
Tell him, Cole. Everybody's watching.
告诉他 科尔 大家都看着呢
They're just waiting to see what we're gonna do next,
他们在等我们下一步会做什么
wishing they had the balls
祈祷自己有我们这种胆量
to climb out of their repressed little holes.
摆脱陈旧制度的束缚
You serious?
你是认真的吗
We gotta show them it can be done.
我们得让他们知道这事能成
This was supposed to just be a couple of easy scores.
这事本来就应该见好就收
Oh, it's just the beginning.
这才只是开始呢
You see, what you're feeling is power, Gussy.
瞧 你能感受到的是力量 格西
I mean, real power!
我是说真正的力量
That's why we're gonna go out there and do it again tomorrow.
所以明天我们会再出去大干一票
And then the next day, and then the day after that.
还有后天 以及大后天
Ooh! Tell him the part where we show the world what we are.
告诉他我们会怎样向全世界展现我们自己
Yeah, well, you show them.
好吧 要展现你们自己去展现
'Cause I'm done.
我可不干了
I'm taking my share, and I'm getting out
我要带着我那份钱离开
before you get us all killed.
趁你还没把我们都害死
Don't you walk away.
你敢离开试试
Come on.
受死吧
Cole! No, Cole!
科尔 别 科尔
Don't!
别这样
Cole, stop. You're gonna kill him.
科尔 停手 你会杀死他的
Cole, stop!
科尔 停手
Cole...
科尔...
Cole, you son of a bitch.
科尔 你个贱♥人♥
You can't have all the fun.
你怎么能独自享乐
It's clear.
这没人
Suspect is dead.
疑犯已经死了
I'll say..
我看也是...
This is the same stuff we saw at the factory.
这一幕和我们在工厂见到的一样
Call it in. We're going to the old Cuthridge Factory
上报吧 我们去临港路上的
on frontage road.
老凯瑟瑞杰工厂
Send backup. Copy that.
请求支援 收到
This is Wu, I got a 12-49.
我是吴警官 发现一起命案
It's gone viral, and the infection is spreading.
消息像病毒一样在扩散 受影响范围正在扩大
Every generation requires a reminder
每代人都需要一个警示
that our safety is fragile.
来知道自己的安全有多岌岌可危
Deal with it...now.
去处理这事...现在就去
Yes, sir.
遵命 先生
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表