剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I don't want to know. Neither do I.
我不想知道 我也不想
I got nothing to say to you.
我没什么好说的
You don't have to talk, but you've got 31 hours left,
你可以不说 但你只剩下31个小时了
so what have you got to lose?
也没什么可损失的了
You're here to clear your conscience?
你是来这里告慰自己良心的吗
This is my partner, Nick Burkhardt.
这是我的伙伴 尼克·伯克哈德
He specializes in...
他专长于
unusual cases.
特殊的案子
We might be able to help you, if you'll let us.
如果你愿意 我们也许能帮助你
Right.
好吧
I want to hear about what happened
我想知道你开枪射击科瑞斯基兄弟那晚
the night you shot the Kreskis.
都发生了什么
Read the transcripts.
看笔录不就知道了
I have. I want to hear it from you.
我看过了 我想听你亲口说
It was a mistake. I didn't see anything.
是我搞错了 我什么都没看到
You didn't see this?
没看到这个吗
We got it from your lawyer.
我们从你律师那得到的
And the interesting thing
有意思的是
is it looks just like this.
那画看来和这个一模一样
It's called a wendigo.
它是食人怪
You're not the only one who's seen them.
并不只有你一个人能看到他们
What the hell's going on here?
这到底怎么回事
We believe you.
我们相信你
It's a little late for that.
有点晚了
I'm done here.
我无话可说了
Their breath smelled like burning flesh, right?
他们的气息像烤焦的肉 对吗
You claimed the Kreskis were cannibals.
你声称科瑞斯基兄弟是食人族
You see any evidence of that?
你看到任何证据了吗
No.
没有
Then why did you think that?
那你为什么这样认为
I was there to fix their sink, right?
我去那里帮他们修水池 好吧
Do the job, get my money, get out.
做完事拿了钱就离开
They started laughing,
他们开始大笑
like they'd been drinking or something.
像是喝多了还是怎样
I don't know.
我不清楚
Then they said,
然后他们说
"We'd love to have you for dinner."
"我们想留你吃晚餐"
They started laughing even harder.
他们笑得更欢了
I said no.
我说不了
I just wanted to fix what needed to be fixed.
我修好水池就走
Then one of them said,
其中一人说
"No, you don't understand.
"不 你没懂我们说什么
We'll be fixing you for dinner."
我们是拿你当晚餐"
I thought they were crazy.
我觉得他们是疯了
Then what?
然后呢
Then I got spooked, and I tried to leave.
我被吓到了 设法离开
And that's when...
就在那时...
That's when you saw them change?
就在那时你看到他们转化了吗
It was horrible.
太可怕了
Teeth like needles, twisted lips, yellow eyes.
针尖般的牙齿 扭曲的嘴唇 黄眼睛
It was a nightmare.
简直就是噩梦
And I fought 'em off the best I could.
我拼命反抗他们
Somehow, I got my gun out of my toolbox,
不知怎么地从工具箱里掏出枪
and I started shooting.
然后我就开枪了
And then I ran.
接着我逃走了
But nobody's gonna believe you.
但没人会相信
We can't prove to the D.A.
我们没法向地方检察官证明
that Ferren shot two wendigos.
费伦射杀的是两个食人怪
We need to prove the brothers were killers.
我们要举证这两兄弟是杀人犯
Yeah, which means we need evidence of their kills.
对 这说明我们要找到他们杀人的证据
In the book, didn't it say wendigos
书上不是说食人怪会把
bury the remains of their victims where they live?
死者残骸埋在自己住的地方吗
And the defense never dug up the yard.
被告方没挖过他们后院
Where's the house the Kreskis lived in?
科瑞斯基兄弟住在哪
When Ferren shot 'em?
费伦射杀他们的时候吗
Mill Park.
米尔公园
Man, this neighborhood has changed a lot in seven years.
我的天 七年之间这附近变化真大
Oh, man.
不是吧
What?
怎么了
This is where Kreskis' house used to be.
科瑞斯基兄弟过去就住这里
Hello? Juliette.
喂 朱丽叶
Hi, it's-- it's Sean.
你好 我是肖恩
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Listen, the other night...
那天晚上...
Was a huge mistake.
是个极大的错误
Yeah. Agreed.
没错
But I think it's a symptom of a much bigger problem
但我觉得这是我们共同经历的
that we're both experiencing.
某个大♥麻♥烦的一个表现
Okay.
好吧
Look, I don't know how it is for you,
我不知道你状况如何
but for me, it's just getting a lot worse.
但我情况越发糟糕
So I've been thinking about some possible solutions.
所以我在寻求可能的解决方法
No, the solution is simple.
不 解决方法很简单
We never see each other ever again.
就是我们永不再见
Yeah, I'm not so sure that's gonna work.
可以 但我不确定这是否可行
Yeah, me neither.
对 我也不确定
There's someone
我想有个人
who I think might be able to help us get through this.
也许能帮到我们
How?
怎么帮
I'm not sure yet,
我也不清楚
but would you be open to trying?
但你愿意一试吗
Okay.
好
There's a shop in the Pearl.
在明珠区有一家店
It's on Fulton Street.
位于富尔顿街
Hold on. Yeah.
等下 请进
Sir, the district attorney wants a word with you.
队长 地方检察官想和你谈谈
Okay, I'll call her back as soon as I'm off the phone.
好 我说完这通电♥话♥就回电♥话♥给她
Sir. She's here.
队长 她就在这
Oh. Right.
好吧
Well, uh, bring her in.
带她进来
I have to go. Can I call you back?
我有事要忙 我回头打给你好吗
Yeah. Okay.
好
Okay.
好
My guess, living room would've been here.
我猜 这是客厅的位置
Well, we can get sonar, scan the place.
我们可以拿声纳扫描这地方
If the bodies were here, they're probably still here.
如果这里藏有尸体 很有可能还在这
Yeah. Gonna need a warrant to dig.
对 需要有搜查令才能开挖
That's not gonna be easy, and we're running out of time.
此非易事 而且快没时间了
We need to talk to the captain.
我们得去和队长谈谈
He's got company.
他正在与人会面
He's about to have more.
那就再多几位吧
Sorry, captain, but this is really important.
抱歉 队长 但这非常重要
Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin,
伯克哈德和格里芬警探
You know the district attorney.
你们认识地区检察官吧
Lauren and I were just talking about you.
我和劳伦正好谈到你们二位
She's heard about your visit to death row today.
她听说你俩今天去死囚室了
I must admit, it's the first time I'm hearing of it.
不瞒你说 我也是才知道的这件事
That's why we're here, sir.
我们正是为此事而来 先生
You're causing quite a stir.
你们造成了不小的骚动
We just want to make sure no stone is left unturned.
我们只想确保此案没有遗漏任何线索
You're the arresting officer.
你是逮捕他的警官
Your testimony helped put Ferren on death row.
你的证词把费伦送进了死囚室
You better have a damn good reason
在最后时刻又重查此案
for digging into this at the 11th hour.
你最好有充分的理由
Well, what is it?
理由是什么
You find some compelling piece of new evidence?
找到了新的铁证吗
Or is it that you don't want this man's death
还是你不想为这人的死
on your conscience?
背负良心的谴责
Oh, this isn't about me.
这和我无关
We feel there might be some credence to some of Ferren's claims.
我们认为费伦的供词有可信之处
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表