剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
the treatment would kill them in the first three stages.
在前三阶段进行治疗会害死他们
It's only effective in the final stage.
治疗只在第四阶段有效
So, what is the treatment? We have to stimulate
是什么样的治疗呢 我们得刺♥激♥
the central nervous system, and we can do that orally,
他的中枢神经 可以通过口头方式
or with ointments, or--ah--
或使用药膏 或者
the most efficacious way, subcutaneous.
最有效的是 皮下注射
So we give them a shot?
所以我们要给他们打♥针♥
Three simultaneous shots, actually...
其实是同时打三针
with a piqure-gigantesque.
用一个巨型针管
It is not a pleasant experience.
不会是愉快的经历
Oh, man. How long does it take?
天哪 需要多久呢
The effectiveness of the treatment is pretty fast,
治疗效果会迅速显现
but it does take a while to prepare the doses.
但准备注射用的药很花时间
Fortunately, though, I think--
不过幸运的是
I think we've got everything we'll need.
所有需要的东西都一应俱全
Okay, well, we need to get back to the precinct.
好了 我们得先回警署
You two okay if we leave him here with you?
把他留在这 你们没问题吧
Just as long as you keep him handcuffed.
只要把他的手铐住就行
Here are the keys, just in case.
钥匙给你 以防万一
Okay, let's get started.
好吧 开始吧
You know, the morning started off so well.
本来还以为今天是个好日子呢
Okay, I got something.
我有发现了
Al Shaner, the guy we took to the spice shop.
艾尔·谢纳 我们带去香料铺的那个人
He's a tow truck driver... Thanks.
他是个拖车司机 谢了
Reported missing yesterday by the shop owner.
昨天店主称他失踪了
Yeah, and he's not the only one.
他并不是唯一一个
We've got 18 missing persons reports in the last 24 hours.
过去的二十四小时内 有十八人失踪
19 in one day?
一天之内有十九个
Including a bus.
还有一辆巴士
Everybody on board is missing.
车上所有人都失踪了
Could one guy be doing all this?
一个人能做到这样吗
One.
一滴
All right.
好
We gotta get it into him before he--
我们要赶紧给他注射免得他...
Oh, you're up.
你醒啦
Uh, probably wondering where you are.
也许你很疑惑自己在哪里
Uh, we're your friends, and--
我们是你的朋友
We just want to help you.
我们只是想帮你
We want to make you better.
想让你感觉舒服点
Whoa, whoa! Okay.
别怕
Okay, get the shot.
快去拿针筒
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I'm, uh, I'm gonna hold him, and you're gonna shoot him.
我压制住他 然后你给他打♥针♥
Cool down!
冷静点
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Just cool down.
快好了 快好了 冷静点
I don't want to have to hurt you,
我不想伤害你
But if you hurt me--
但如果你伤害我
Ow, all right. That's enough!
你打我 我受够了
Okay, lift up his shirt, lift up his shirt!
把他衣服拉起来 快拉起来
Quick, quick, quick, quick, quick!
快快快 快点
Okay?
好了吗
Al is a stand up guy, all right?
艾尔是个值得信任的人
He's worked for me for ten years.
他为我工作十年了
He wouldn't just disappear like this.
从不会这样无缘无故消失
When did the call come in?
电♥话♥是什么时候打进来的
Dispatch got the call about 2:30 yesterday afternoon.
调度中心在昨天下午两点半收到电♥话♥
Al was already on the road at that point.
艾尔那时是在上班途中
Guy had a weird accent.
那人有很奇怪的口音
Here's the call.
这就是报修电♥话♥
A&B towing. I need some help.
A&B拖车公♥司♥ 我需要帮忙
My car is troubled. It seems to have died.
我的车出问题了 好像抛锚了
I need your name, sir.
请告诉我您的名字 先生
Baron Samedi.
萨姆堤男爵
And your location?
您的位置呢
Sheridan Road, just past the St. John's Bridge.
谢里丹路 圣约翰桥过去一点点
I need the license plate and description of your car.
我需要你的驾照号♥码和车辆描述
A Buick centurion, blue like the sky,
天蓝色的别克世纪
362-CUA. I will be waiting.
车牌是362-CUA 我等你们过来
That's all there is.
这就是电♥话♥录音
Hello?
喂
We have found a way to deal with Frau Pech.
我们找到方法对付佩赫女士了
I can't wait to hear how.
我真是迫不及待想知道
Any luck? I think so.
有发现吗 有
The missing Buick centurion is not registered to a Baron anything.
消失的别克世纪不在什么巴伦名下
The one we're looking for is registered to a Richard Mulpus.
我们找到那辆注册在理查德·玛尔珀斯名下
Richard Mulpus-- the guy who died twice?
理查德·玛尔珀斯 死过两次的家伙
Same guy.
就是他
Address puts him at the Crescent Hotel.
地址显示的是新月酒店
Looks like the Baron got him too.
看来也是被男爵祸害了
Found your Buick centurion--
找到你们的别克世纪了
abandoned, off north Lombard Street.
废弃在朗伯德街北边
Down by the shipping yards. Across from it.
靠近船厂 船厂对面
How's the leg? About as bad as my arm.
你的脚怎么样 和我的手一样糟
What's wrong with your arm?
你的手怎么了
That's where I got a tetanus shot
破伤风针就打在手臂上
for the young lady who sunk her teeth into me.
因为那女人狠狠地咬了我一口
I assume you guys want to see the car before we impound it.
你们要在我们扣留车子前去看一眼吗
Yeah, let's go.
要的 走吧
I need to check you for weapons.
我要检查你有没有带武器
What you need and what you're gonna get are two separate things.
你要的和你得到的往往相差甚远
I don't search ya, you don't go in.
如果不让我搜身 你就不能进去
Fine.
好吧
Send him my regrets.
替我向他致歉
Sean.
肖恩
He's only doing his job.
那是他的分内事
It's all right.
没事了
Let him keep his gun, his knives,
就让他带着枪啊 刀子啊
whatever little weapons he wants.
随便他带什么武器
What a shame--my own brother doesn't feel safe with me.
哥哥和我待在一起感觉不安全真是让我伤心
Come on, bro.
进来吧 哥哥
How long has it been since we've been breathing the same air?
我们有多久没有共处一室了
Well, let me see...
让我想想
I believe I was 13
我记得那时我十三岁
when my mother pulled me out of French literature class in Geneva
在日内瓦 我妈妈把我从法国文学课上带走
and whisked us out of the country
匆忙离开了那个国家
to keep us from being murdered.
以躲避杀身之祸
By your mother.
那是你母亲干的
Yes.
是的
That was an exciting day, wasn't it?
那真是激动人心的一天 不是吗
Well, not so much for me.
我可不这么想
It's true that mom was never very fond of your
的确 我母亲从来没有喜欢过你那个
hexenbiest whore of a mother who stole our father's heart.
抢走了我父亲的婊♥子♥一样的巫女母亲
Her words, not mine.
这是她的原话 不是我说的
That's all a lot of blood under the bridge.
怎么说也是至亲兄弟
You and I need to establish a proper working relationship.
我们要建立良好的合作关系
You have proven yourself very talented, in many ways.
你已经多次证明自己天赋过人
Wouldn't you rather be welcomed back into the family
比起被家族接纳 你难道更愿意
than cast further adrift?
漂泊在外吗
Why are you here?
你来这里做什么
Oh, please, sit down.
别这样 坐下吧
If you're worried about the squab killing you,
如果你担心这道乳鸽有毒
I'll gladly trade plates.
我很乐意和你换一盘
Why don't we just get down to business?
我们何不直奔主题呢
How very American.
典型的美式做派
I don't have the key, if that's what you came for.
如果你来是为了钥匙 我手上没有
No, but we both know who does.
对 但我们都知道钥匙在谁手上
Tell me, what's it like working so closely with a Grimm?
告诉我 与一个格林亲密合作是什么感觉
Different from what I imagined.
与我想象的不同
I understand he's not exactly traditional.
我知道他与传统的格林不一样
Well, neither am I.
我也不是
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表