剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
but that's what Nick wanted me to see.
但这是尼克想让我看的
You're a fuchsbau,
你是狐妖
and that means you're a wesen.
也就是说你是格林生物
That's right.
没错
And what you just did right there is called a woge.
你刚刚所做的就是转化
Yes.
对
Uh, so we're done.
那事情了结了
And you're a fuchsbau, too?
那你也是狐妖吗
Uh, not exactly.
不能这么说
You're something else?
那你就是另一种了
Uh, you could say that.
可以这么说
What are you?
你是什么生物
I'm a blutbad.
我是狼人
That's German.
那是德语
What does it mean?
是什么意思
It means what I am.
意思就是我的真身
I want to see.
我要看
Will you show me?
可以转化给我看吗
II'm thinking Bud.
我觉得 巴德
Bud should probably go first.
应该先让巴德来
What--what--what--what-- me?
什-什-什么 我吗
Uh, hey, I-I didn't know I was going to have to woge.
我不知道原来我也要转化
I'm not prepared to woge.
我还没做好准备
I just can't woge at the drop of a hat.
我可没有让我转化就立马转化的能力
A man has to be in a certain state of--
我必须经过充分准备的
mind before he can do such a thing.
思想准备才能转化
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Oh, my god. Did I full woge?
我的妈呀 我完全转化了吗
This is embarrassing.
太丢人了
This has never happened before.
以前从没这样过
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What are you?
你是什么生物
Me?
我吗
I'm a-- I'm a-- uh, uh, brain freeze.
我 我 脑子一时短路了
Eisbiber.
水獭怪
That's me.
对 没错
It wasn't-- it wasn't that bad, right?
也没有很糟糕 是吗
Why did you want them to go first?
为什么你要让他们先来
Because I take a little getting used to.
因为我需要时间去适应
But please... Just trust me.
但请相信我
I do.
我相信你
Okay.
来了
Juliette, it's just me.
朱丽叶 还是我
See?
看到了没
It's just me.
是我
Okay. All right.
好了 就这样
So you're an eisbiber, a fuchsbau, and a--
你们是水獭怪 狐妖和
Blutbad.
狼人
And what about Nick? Is he wesen?
那尼克呢 他也是格林生物吗
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
He's like you.
他和你一样
Except, of course, he's a Grimm.
不过他是格林
And that means he knows what you are.
就是说他能知道你们是什么生物
Yeah. Right.
对 没错
He does.
他有这能力
Like we know he's a Grimm,
就像我们知道他是格林
and you're not.
你不是一样
Anybody got a drink?
你们有喝的吗
That is an excellent idea.
这个主意好
Oh, my god, yes. Yes, excellent idea.
肯定有了 有 好主意
Adalind?
爱达玲
Frau Pech knows you were here.
佩赫女士知道你来过这里
You saw her? Yes, and she threatened me.
你看到她了 对 她还威胁我
I don't like being threatened.
我不喜欢被人威胁
Are you alone? Yes, in my hotel room.
你一个人吗 对 在酒店房♥间
What, exactly, did she say?
她到底说了什么
She said I might be worth more dead than alive.
她说或许我死了比活着更值钱
To the wrong buyer, yes.
找错买♥♥家的话是这样没错
But we want you and your baby alive.
但我们希望你和孩子都活着
She also said not to trust you.
她还说不要相信你
That's good advice,
这个建议不错
but trusting a hexenbiest is far worse.
但相信巫女更糟糕
Hexenbiests are dangerous, unpredictable, and vindictive,
巫女危险 难捉摸 报复心强
as you well know.
这你很清楚
What are you going to do about it?
那你要怎么做
I'm going to talk to her.
我会和她谈谈
I've known her for many years.
我认识她很多年了
I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.
我相信我们会解决的
You get a good night's sleep now
你现在就好好睡一觉
and don't worry about her.
不用担心她
Hey, there you are.
你们来了
I've been looking for you guys.
我一直在找你们
Did you get the M.E. call?
你们接到法医的电♥话♥了吗
No. What?
没有 怎么了
Well, it seems that the dead woman
看来 我们今早
we found in the rental house this morning
在出租屋发现的女尸
is not so dead.
还没死透
How not so dead?
怎么个没死透法
Not so dead in the sense
没死透就是
that when the M.E. started the autopsy,
在法医准备验尸的时候
she woke up.
她醒过来了
Where is she?
她在哪
The M.E.?
法医吗
No, the dead woman who isn't dead.
不 是那个没死透的女尸
Oh, she's in the I.C.U. at St. Joe's.
她在圣约瑟夫医院的重症监护室
I was thinking maybe we should go over there and--
我在想要不我们去那
Okay, not needed.
好吧 没我啥事
Why are we here?
找我做什么
It has been a long time.
好久不见了
Not long enough.
还不够久
It will be worth your while
等你听到了我说的话
when you hear what I have to say.
就会觉得这趟来得值
I want you to get me
我要你帮我安排
a private audience with Prince Eric.
让艾瑞克王子私下见我一面
I don't see that happening.
这可不行
I think he would be interested to know
我想他会对一个外族人
that someone outside the family is carrying royal blood.
身怀皇室血脉一事感兴趣
How do you know?
你怎么知道
What do you suppose a royal offspring would be worth
你觉得一个七个月后即将降生的
to the family in, say, about seven months' time?
皇族后裔对皇室有多重要呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
I suggest you find out,
我建议你做做功课
because royal blood on the open market
因为皇室血脉在市面上
is worth quite a price.
可值不少钱
I personally would not want to see that happen.
我个人是不希望这样的事发生
You know the kind of havoc it would unleash
你也知道如果孩子落到歹人手里
in the wrong hands.
会掀起多大的风雨
Welcome back, ma chere.
欢迎回来 亲爱的
She's supposed to be here.
她应该在这里的
She was admitted an hour and a half ago,
她大概是一个半小时前进来的
right to the I.C.U.
直接进的重症监护室
She wasn't ambulatory.
她还无法下床走动
She hasn't been discharged. I don't know where she is.
也还没被批准出院 我不知道她去哪了
Is it possible that somebody picked her up?
有没有可能是被人接走了
No. I was just in here 15 minutes ago.
不会的 我一刻钟前来过一趟
She's not supposed to be moved.
她的情况不宜移♥动♥
This is the I.C.U.
这里是重症监护室
Let's look at the surveillance.
去查监控录像
Thank you.
谢谢
That's her,
就是她
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表