剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Anything but kill her.
但绝不会杀她
You heard testimony from his maid,
你们听到了他的佣人
chauffeur, cook,
司机 厨师
even the police.
甚至警♥察♥的证词
And they all tell the same story.
他们陈述了同一个事实
The story of a quiet,
一位安静
upstanding, law-abiding citizen
正直守法的公民
caught in the clutches of a uncaring judicial system
不幸遇到无情的司法系统
intent upon prosecuting an innocent man.
要冤枉一个无辜的人
My friends,
朋友们
the fate of this man
这个人的命运
is in your hands.
掌握在你们手中
It's up to you to see that justice is done.
正义全靠你们伸张
Thank you.
谢谢
Mein herr, Fraulein Schade.
主人 莎德小姐
Eric, welcome back.
埃里克 欢迎回来
You look fabulous.
你看起来神采奕奕
So do you.
你也是
Which brings us to the key.
那就该说钥匙的事了
I don't have it.
我没拿到
Well, that's disappointing.
真令人失望
I assume you told my brother
我想你应该告诉过我哥哥
what would happen if you didn't produce it.
不交出来会有什么后果
I told him you would tell the Grimm everything
我告诉他如果不从 你会告诉
if he didn't.
那个格林一切
I wonder what game he's playing.
他在玩什么把戏
He said he couldn't get the key.
他说他拿不到钥匙
At least, not in the short amount of time that you gave him.
至少在你给的这么短时间内拿不到
I don't believe time was the issue.
我觉得问题不是时间
It's the motivation.
而是他没尽力
I can't say I completely understand
我不知道
what motivates your brother.
有什么能调动起你哥哥的积极性
He's more complicated than most men.
他比一般人复杂
A little bit of hexenbiest goes a long way.
但小巫女可是有大魔力的
I suppose it's about time the Grimm knew the truth
我想是时候让那个格林知道
about my brother and me.
我和我哥哥的事了
Do you want me to tell him?
你想让我告诉他吗
Mm, no.
不
It's been a long time since I've seen my brother.
我很久没见过我哥哥了
I'm looking forward to wrapping my arms around him.
我迫不及待用双手"拥抱"他了
What?
怎么了
What's different about you?
你哪里不一样了
Nothing. Why?
没 怎么了
I don't know. You have this...
我不知道 你看起来
glow.
容光焕发
That's 'cause I'm with you.
那是因为我跟你在一起
How long you think this will take?
你觉得要多久
It's hard to say.
难说
Well, if you had to say, how long would it take?
一定要说呢 你觉得需要多久
If they're guilty, it could take forever.
如果有罪 会讨论很久
If they're innocent, it's usually faster.
如果无罪 通常很快
They've reached a verdict. Jury's coming back in.
陪审团已做出裁决 法官回来了
Aw, god. I picked the wrong toad.
上帝啊 我选错蟾蜍了
That was fast.
真快
Always is.
一向都快
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的各位先生和女士
have you reached a verdict?
你们做出裁决了吗
We have, your honor.
是的 法官大人
May I see the verdict?
请将裁决呈上
Will the defendant please rise?
请被告方起立
Madame Foreman,
陪审团主席
will you please read the verdict?
请您宣读裁定
In the case of the people of Oregon
在俄勒冈州
versus Donald Nidaria
诉唐纳德·尼德里亚
on the charge of murder in the first degree,
一级谋杀罪一案中
We find the defendant Donald Nidaria
陪审团裁定被告唐纳德·尼德里亚
guilty.
有罪
Yes!
太棒了
What the hell happened?
这是怎么回事
Quiet!
安静
Quiet in the court, please.
庭内请保持安静
I wanna thank all of you.
我要感谢大家
If it wasn't for what you did,
如果不是你们
I'd be part of setting a killer free.
我就成释放杀人犯的一员了
And we saved some lives. Nidaria's in jail.
我们救了人 尼德里亚入狱了
And Kellogg will never be able to step in front of a jury again
凯洛格若再次站到陪审团前
without antagonizing them.
必然会遭到敌视
I still can't believe I actually stole a guy's sweat.
我不敢相信我偷了别人的汗液
Cheers.
干杯
I got it.
我去吧
I'm sorry, um, we're actually closed right now.
抱歉 其实我们已经打烊了
I just-- I forgot to turn the--
我忘了把牌子...
I need help.
我需要帮助
I was told this is the place I should come.
有人告诉我应该来这里
You know, if you come another time,
其实你如果能换个时间来
maybe tomorrow, I--
或许明天早上 我...
I need help now!
我现在就需要帮助
See what I'm getting at? I do.
明白我意思吗 明白
Something's happened to me.
我不知怎么了
I've lost my... abilities.
我失去了我的...能力
Monroe, everything okay? I got this!
门罗 有问题吗 我在处理
You should You!
你应该...你
You were on the jury. You did something to me.
你在陪审团里 你对我做了手脚
I'm sure you're mistaken. You poisoned me.
你肯定是认错人了 你给我下了药
You did this. You ruined me!
就是你干的 你毁了我
I'll kill you! No!
我要杀了你 不
Monroe!
门罗
You!
你
You're the one who chased me.
你是追我的那人
He attacked Rosalee.
他攻击了罗莎莉
So you basicly just saved this guy's life.
所以你救了他的命
Oh, my god. Monroe, thank you.
天啊 谢谢你 门罗
You! You're the cop.
你 你是那个条子
And you! Hey, what's going on?
还有你 发生了什么
Oh, boy. Hi.
天啊 你好
How you doing?
还好吗
All of you! You--
你们都 你们...
You all did this to me.
是你们害了我
Gonna be tough to prove in court.
在法庭上将很难证明
You're under arrest for assault.
你因袭击罪被捕
Anything you say can and will be used against you
你所说的一切将被作为
in a court of law.
呈堂证供
I wanna talk to my lawyer.
我要找我的律师
I wouldn't bother.
我不会白费那力气
Lawyers aren't worth a damn in here.
律师根本不顶用
He said he knew someone from Rhinebeck.
他说他认识一个莱茵贝克人
I don't think I would have survived.
我估计自己也熬不过来
Hey, I'm out of shaving cream.
我的剃须膏用完了
Did you remember to bring any home on the way?
你回来路上捎了吗
Never mind. I'll just use yours.
算了 我就用你的吧
Almost there.
快了
So I wrote you a song.
我给你写了一首歌♥
And it is very bad.
虽然很逊
But I'm gonna play it anyway.
但我还是唱吧
That was Hank. Might wanna sit down for this.
那是汉克 听之前你最好坐下
Double homicide on southeast Hawthorne.
霍桑路发生两起谋杀案
Have you seen my green sweater? It's gonna be a very late night.
看见我的绿毛衣没 今晚会工作到很晚
Don't wait up. Yeah, the one with the buttons.
别等我了 对 就是有纽扣的那件
Hey, I'm out of shaving cream.
我的剃须膏用完了
No, I hate the red one.
不 我讨厌那红的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表