剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
There will be a third child taken.
会有第三个孩子被拐走的
Just listen to me.
相信我
Put her in the car. Bring her in.
把她带到车里 带她进车里
You don't understand.
你不明白
We have no time for this!
我们没有时间了
Don't do something you're gonna regret.
不要做自己会后悔的事
A wesen?
格林生物
Yeah.
是的
A cop wesen. What kind?
格林生物警♥察♥ 是什么妖怪
I don't know.
不知道
I'm a Balam, and you're a Grimm.
我是紫豹 你是格林
You're gonna put me in that car
你会把我扔进车里
and take me somewhere to kill me.
然后找个地方把我杀了
We don't give a damn what you are.
我们才不在乎你是什么玩意
We just want those kids back.
我们只想救出孩子
So we're gonna take you to the precinct
我们会照头儿说的做
like the captain said.
把你带到管辖区
But if you try anything,
但是如果你不老实的话
he's gonna blow your head off.
他会打爆你的头
Who is she?
她是谁
I think she's an angel.
我觉得她是天使
That's awesome.
太棒了
How'd you know a second child would be taken?
你怎么知道会有第二个孩子被拐走
Because there's always a second child taken
因为肯定会有第二个孩子被拐走
and then a third.
还会有第三个
You seem to know an awful lot about this.
你似乎很了解这个案子
I've been following her for five years.
我已经查了她五年了
You were thrown off your police force
你当初被警局解雇
because you were obsessed about all this.
也是因为你对此案相当执着
Yes.
是的
Were you involved with any of the kidnappings?
你是不是参与了绑♥架♥
No.
没有
Where were you this morning
今天上午
when the first child was abducted?
第一个孩子被拐走的时候 你在哪
I was in New Mexico.
我在新墨西哥州
I made a plane reservation from there this morning.
我上午在家预订了机票
You could still be involved with the woman that's here.
你仍然有可能是那个女人的帮凶
My sister's son was one of those taken.
我姐姐的儿子是被她拐走的
Where?
在哪
Albuquerque.
阿尔伯克基
How long ago?
多久以前
Five years.
五年前
You call what I'm doing an obsession? It is.
你说我这样做是种痴迷 是的
But that's why-- 'cause we never found his body.
但是那是因为我们没有找到他的尸体
He was with me that day.
那天他是和我在一起的
I saw the woman, and heard her crying.
我看到了那个女人 听到她在哭
I went in the water to keep her from killing herself.
我跳进水里去救她
I've lived this again and again and again.
那时的场景一直在我的脑海里重现
Lock me up. It'll make no difference.
把我关起来 对这案子一点好处也没有
There will be a third child taken.
还是会有第三个孩子被拐走的
It doesn't matter what you think.
不管你是怎么想的
This is now the FBI's case.
现在这是联邦调查局的案子了
They'll be calling the shots, and you'll be detained
他们说了算 你会被扣留在这里
until they're ready to speak to you.
直到他们愿意找你谈话为止
Oh, it's Monroe's house!
这是门罗家
I love this place. It's so cool
我喜欢这个房♥子 太赞啦
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
Wow! Another great group of costumes.
哇 又来了一大群小家伙
All right, one handful apiece.
别抢 每人抓一把
Off you go. Thank you.
玩去吧 谢谢
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋
What do you want to do with him?
你想怎么收拾他
Payback.
报仇
I don't feel good about this.
我感觉不妙啊
You believe her?
你相信她
Yeah, I do. I think a third kid's gonna be taken.
是的 我觉得很快会有第三个孩子被拐走
So do I.
我也这么觉得
So how do we cover 100 miles of riverfront?
那我们要怎么才能搜查一百英里范围的河边地区
Well, we can't, and we can't explain
我们不能 没法解释
what Valentina's told us--
瓦伦蒂娜告诉我们的事情
how this woman appears
这个女人是怎么出现
and disappears in all these different places.
又是怎么消失在这些不同地方的
So what the hell do we do?
那我们到底要怎么办
Oh, man.
天呐
If this is real, how do you ever sleep?
要真是这样 你晚上怎么睡得着
Well, you got my back.
有你罩我啊
Yeah, but who's got mine?
那谁罩我啊
I think I got something.
我好像有发现了
She got a name?
她有名字吗
Yep...
有啊
La llorona.
哭泣的女人
I thought we didn't believe in ghosts.
我以为我们不信鬼神的
We didn't.
现在不信也得信了
Three children were taken from the village on All Souls Eve
村里三个孩子在万圣节前夕被带走了
The men pulled their bodies from the river.
人们从河里打捞起他们的尸体
All of them drowned.
他们都溺水而亡
So she's got to be a wesen, right?
那她肯定也是个格林生物吧
No, she's something else,
不 她是另一种存在
Something my ancestors couldn't figure out either.
一种我祖先都不明白的存在
This looks like the symbol Valentina showed us.
这很像瓦伦蒂娜给我们看的符号♥
Yeah.
没错
Abrazo del rio.
Abrazo del rio[西语]
Something about a river, that much I know.
我只知道跟河有关
I think "Abrazo" means embrace.
我觉得Abrazo是拥抱的意思
Embrace of the river? What does that mean?
河流的拥抱 什么意思
Well, if she drowns the kids in the river,
要是她把孩子都溺死了
hell of an embrace.
还拥抱个毛啊
But all of these entries are about the same thing--
但这几个词条都指向同一件事
the weeping woman
哭泣的女人
who steals children, but none of them know what she is.
专劫小孩 但没人知道她是什么
This dates back to 1519, Veracruz,
可追溯到1519年的维拉克鲁斯[墨西哥城市]
but it's all in Spanish.
但全是西班牙语
No, translation bottom of the page.
没 页脚有翻译
In German.
还是德语的
Looks like it's been translated
好像被翻成了
into a lot of languages.
多种语言
English.
英文在这儿
"Having joined Cortes and his expedition,
"跟科尔特斯一起 随他征战
we have now moved on to Veracruz."
我们来到了维拉克鲁斯"
"This is where I came in contact with the woman in the river.
"我们就在这遇到了河中的女人
"There are many stories of her and the children she has taken."
有很多关于她和被她劫走孩子的故事"
"I did not believe them at first,
"我开始都不信
but I set out tonight to find out--find out for sure."
但我决定今晚去一探究竟"
"If I am right, I will return with her head.
"如果判断正确 定能带着她的头颅归来
If I am wrong, I may not return at all."
要是错了 我可能就一去不回了"
That's the last thing he wrote.
他就写到这了
I guess he never came back.
估计他没能回得来
Well, that breeds confidence.
还真鼓舞人心啊
All right, so what are we dealing with?
那我们究竟是在跟什么打交道啊
Do we have any idea?
你知道吗
Doesn't look like anybody's been able to figure that out.
看来也没人能弄得明白
No wonder Valentina's been obsessed with this.
难怪瓦伦蒂娜会沉迷于此
Looks like your ancestors were too.
你的祖先们貌似也是啊
The FBI has no idea what they're dealing with.
联邦调查局完全不知道他们面对的是什么
We can't let them run with this.
不能让他们接手这事
Well, we're not going to.
没错
Oh, man. I knew I should've bought some more.
我就知道该多买♥♥些糖的
Oh, wait! Hold on.
稍等 一会儿就来
You don't want to miss the show.
你们不想错过我这身装扮的
You're going with us.
你跟我们来
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表