剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
None of these people have it in for her,
这些人都和她没有过节
and I've talked to most of them already.
而且大多数人我都已经问过了
We've got to talk to all of them.
我们得问遍他们所有人
How you guys doin'?
有什么进展吗
Got a long list, that's about all.
列了个很长的名单 其他基本没有
What about you?
你呢
Nothing concrete.
没什么实质性进展
Hey, Jarold, I'm gonna get some coffee.
加洛德 我去倒杯咖啡
You want some?
你要来一杯吗
Yeah, that would be great. Thank you.
那样最好了 谢谢
Look, I'm gonna tell you something,
我要跟你说点事
and you're probably gonna get all upset,
你很可能因此感到不安
but I want you to know, I am on your side.
但我想告诉你 我是你这边的
Look, I know what you are.
我知道你是什么
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Uh, you're a coyotl-- I hope I'm pronouncing that right.
你是野狼精 希望我的发音没错
Relax.
放松
I'm a Grimm, and I'm gonna help you find your daughter,
我是个格林 而且我会帮你找到你女儿
but we don't have a lot of time
但在汉克回来之前
to talk before Hank gets back,
我们没多少时间详谈
so if there's anything you think I should know,
所以如果你有什么要告诉我的
now would be the time.
现在赶紧说
Does Hank know about me or about you?
汉克知道我们的身份吗
No.
不知道
No, and that has not been easy to deal with.
要接受这事可不太容易
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Could there be a coyotl connection
你女儿的消失
to your daughter's disappearance?
会不会跟野狼精有关系
I don't know.
不知道
I never thought about that.
我从没往这方面想
It's been so many years since we left.
我们已经脱离族群很多年了
Lisa and I wanted to raise Carly
我和丽莎希望在一个更正常的环境下
in a more normal environment.
抚养卡莉长大
Look, what do you know about the aseveracion?
你对宣誓仪式有何了解
I know it is a barbaric ritual
我知道那是一种很原始的仪式
we don't want any part of,
我们一点都不想参与
but that's Lisa's family,
但那是丽莎的家族
and they live back in Texas...
他们住在德州
Oh, my God. What?
天呐 怎么了
You just come up with something?
你想起什么了吗
Yeah, Lisa's family...
对 丽莎在德州的家族...
in Texas were pretty angry that we left.
对于我们的离开感到十分愤怒
Uh, accused me of breaking up the family,
他们指责我分♥裂♥了他们的家族
and things got pretty heated,
关系弄得很僵
which is why I left the way I did,
所以我才就此离开
but I haven't spoken to them in over ten years.
但我已经有十多年没跟他们来往了
I know you never liked them, man,
我知道你一直都不喜欢他们 兄弟
but in all these years, you never talked about them
但这么多年来 你从没提过
like they were crazy enough to do something like this.
他们会疯狂到做出这种事
Yeah, well, there are some things about your family
家丑不可外扬
you don't even tell your closest friends.
甚至对最亲密的朋友都说不出口
All right, give me a name.
好吧 给我个名字
Hayden.
海登
It's his sister I married. Hayden Walker.
他是我妻子的哥哥 叫海登·沃克
Do you really think this is Well, it's a start.
你真的觉得这事... 也算是个开始吧
What happened when your wife died?
你妻子去世的时候有什么事发生吗
Did they come to the funeral?
他们来参加葬礼了吗
No, they treated her like she never even existed.
没有 他们一直当没她这个人
I thought you said Hayden Walker lived in Texas.
你刚才说海登·沃克住在德州
Yeah, he does. Not anymore. He's here.
是啊 他不住那里了 他来这儿了
Working.
工作
Even got himself a record.
还留下了案底
Four traffic tickets in two months.
两个月内四次交通违章
One disorderly conduct.
一次扰乱社会治安
Yeah, that sounds like Hayden.
听起来像是海登的风格
Is he a mechanic?
他是个机修工吗
Yeah. It's the one thing he can do.
对 他只会干这个
I know where he's working.
我知道他在哪工作了
See anyone you recognize?
有你认识的人吗
No.
没有
All right, we'll talk to the boss.
我们去跟老板谈谈
Now, if Hayden is here, leave it to us.
如果海登在这里 交给我们处理
Stay in the car.
你待在车里
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
First you get the bike, then you get a tattoo,
先搞辆摩托车 然后去纹身
next thing I know, you're driving to Sturgis, South Dakota.
接下来就骑车去南达科塔州的斯特吉斯
I don't know about the tattoo.
我没想纹身
What can I do for you two gentlemen?
有什么能帮上二位的
We're looking for Hayden Walker.
我们找海登·沃克
Yeah, me too. He called in sick two days ago.
我也在找他 他两天前请了病假
Well, he listed this address as his place of residence.
他登记的住址是这里
Yeah, I let him stay here when he first got to town,
对 他刚来时我让他住在这里
but he found a place.
但后来他找到地方住了
We need the address.
把地址告诉我们
Right.
好的
Where is he?
他在哪
Hayden's not here, but we do have his address.
海登不在这儿 但我们拿到地址了
If he has Carly Jarold, all we know
如果卡莉在他手上 加洛德 我们只知道
is he's in town, it doesn't mean he's got her.
他在城里 这不代表他抓了她
Now, we're gonna take this one step at a time.
现在 我们要一步步来
Hayden Walker, Portland Police!
海登·沃克 波特兰警局
Open up the door!
开门
You smell that? Yeah.
你闻到了吗 闻到了
Dead body? Smells like.
尸体的味道吗 像是
You all right?
你还好吧
No, I'm not all right,
不 一点也不好
and neither is the son of a bitch that lives here.
那个住在这里的畜生也不好
We need to tear this place apart,
我们得翻遍这地方
find out where he is and fast.
赶紧找到他
Hey, Nick, I think I got something here.
尼克 有发现
Time to wash up.
该洗刷刷了
Want you nice and clean for the ceremony.
你可得白白净净地参加仪式
What happened? Was he in there?
怎么了 他在里面吗
No, but we know where he might be.
不在 但我们知道他可能藏身何处
We found a deed of foreclosure
我们发现了一张丧失抵押品赎回权的转让书
for a place called Renniker farm out on Sawmill Road.
抵押的是锯木厂路上一座雷尼克农场
Now, Jarold, here's the deal.
加洛德 是这样的
You might be right about this guy.
你可能说对了
Nick and I are gonna check the place out
我和尼克要去这地方看看
and drop you off at home.
并把你送回家
No, I'm going with you.
不 我要跟你们一起去
That's not a good idea.
这样不好吧
Hey, I know Hayden. You don't.
我了解海登 你们不了解他
He might be a help.
他也许能帮到我们
Helpful or not, I gotta go.
不管能不能帮到你们 我都要去
It's my daughter. Hank, it's Carly.
那是我的女儿 汉克 那是卡莉
All right, but you stay in the car until we figure out
好吧 但在我们探清情况之前
what the hell is going on.
你都要待在车里
Put it on.
穿上
It's not gonna be so bad. You might even like it.
没那么可怕 说不定你还会喜欢呢
I remember when your mother went through this too.
我记得你母亲也经历过这仪式
She didn't learn.
她没有学乖
You don't turn your back on your family or your traditions.
你不能背弃家族和传统
No. The world you ran away to
不 你逃往的那个世界
doesn't understand what you are.
并不了解你真实的身份
It's the pack that protects you.
只有族群才能保护你
Please, don't do this.
求你们了 别这样
Welcome home, Carly.
欢迎回家 卡莉
Oh, man, it looks like we got trouble.
天哪 好像有麻烦了
What?
怎么了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表