剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
There might not be a later.
可能没法等了
Somebody's trying to kill me.
有人要杀了我
What?
什么
Nick, I need your help on this one, man.
尼克 这次我需要你帮忙
Yeah. I'll be right over.
好 我马上过去
Is he okay?
他还好吗
Uh, doesn't sound too good.
好像不太好
Juliette...
朱丽叶
this was, uh...
今晚...
great.
太美好了
Go.
去吧
Thanks.
谢谢理解
How do you know someone wants you dead?
你怎么知道有人要杀你
Well, Nick, this is where it gets a little awkward.
尼克 这件事就尴尬在这点上
Well, did you get a death threat,
你收到死亡威胁
a-a phone call, a letter, what?
恐吓电♥话♥ 恐吓信 到底是什么
Not exactly.
都不是
It was more personal than that.
是比这些更私人的方式
Did someone threaten you face-to-face?
有人当面威胁你吗
Actually, sort of.
其实 也可以这么说
Look, Nick, the person who was hired to kill me--
尼克 被雇来杀我的那个人
and I think you'd agree,
你得承认
Nick, this shows real character.
人家是真性情
This person actually told me
其实是这个人告诉我
they were being offered $25,000--
他们悬赏两万五千美金
Oh, for god's sake, Monroe, just tell him.
老天呐 门罗 你就直说吧
You?
是你
Oh, you remembered. I'm touched.
你还记得我 真感动
Put your hands behind your back.
手背后面
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Angelina, come on, stop, stop.
安吉丽娜 别这样
I told you this was a bad idea.
我告诉过你这不是个好主意
Nick, she came here, okay?
尼克 她主动来找我的
She didn't have to do that.
她本不必这么做
She told me about some guy who wants me dead, okay?
她告诉我有人要杀了我
I didn't know who else to turn to.
我不知道该找谁帮忙
She didn't want me to call you.
她不让我找你
But I said no, you'd help, you'd overlook this little...
但我说不 你一定会帮忙的 你会忽略她...
thing in her past.
过去犯的那点小错
You mean murder.
你说的是谋杀
Yeah, well, you know...
好吧
We don't have to get into the details right now.
我们现在不必纠缠这些细节
But the thing is, there's like 23 hours here
现在的情况是 她要在差不多
before she's supposed to kill me.
二十三小时内杀了我
So, if neither of you can see fit to
所以如果你们觉得
put aside your personal differences,
不能暂且抛开过去恩怨的话
I guess I'll just wait
我还是等着
till the next hired murderer shows up at my door.
下一个杀手上门吧
Maybe I'll be ready, maybe I won't.
也许我会准备好 也许不会
Okay?
好吗
Okay, so we got, like, a truce here or something.
看来我们现在算是休战了
Who wants him dead?
谁要杀他
A konigschlange.
眼镜蛇妖
What's his name?
叫什么名字
If I knew his name, I would've told Monroe,
我要是知道名字 就告诉门罗了
so he wouldn't have to call you.
他也不必找你了
It's Rosalee.
是罗莎莉
You guys going to be okay here for, like, a second?
你俩能消停 一小会儿吧
Yeah.
能
Hey, there. Hang on a second...
喂 稍等一下...
When did this guy hire you?
他们什么时候雇的你
Tonight.
就今晚
How did he find you?
他怎么找到你的
Well, I killed the guy that he hired to kill Monroe,
我把他原本雇来杀门罗的那家伙干掉了
and then he gave the job to me.
然后他就把任务给我了
You killed someone else tonight?
你今晚又杀人了
Yeah, he was trying to rape me.
他想强♥奸♥老娘啊
So, yeah, he didn't leave me with much of a choice.
我也是被逼无奈好吗
So that's three people you've killed.
所以你现在总共杀了三个人
That you know of.
只是你所知道的
Hey, Rosalee.
罗莎莉
Monroe.
门罗
I want to apologize for leaving so abruptly.
抱歉我不辞而别
You don't have to apologize for anything.
你不必为任何事抱歉
I know it's none of my business,
我知道这不关我的事
so you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to.
所以你也没必要告诉我任何你不想说的事
No, no. I want to tell you.
不 我想告诉你的
It's just-- it's a little awkward right now.
只是...只是现在有点尴尬
Nick's here.
尼克在这
Nick's there?
尼克也在那吗
Yeah, it's a totally discombobulated situation.
是啊 超混乱的状况
Well, I just called to say good-bye.
我是打来说再见的
What? No.
什么 别啊
Monroe, my mother called.
门罗 我妈打来电♥话♥
My aunt Lois is in the hospital.
我阿姨洛伊斯住院了
She's had a stroke.
她中风了
It's--it's not looking good.
病情不是很乐观
Oh, man. I'm sorry to hear that.
天呐 真遗憾
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Yes. I have to leave town right away.
有 我得立马出城去
So could you do me a favor
你能帮我
and watch the shop for a couple days?
照看店铺几天吗
Of course.
当然
I'd--I'd be glad to.
我...我很乐意
Did you know she killed another guy tonight?
你知道她今晚又杀人了吗
Can I call you back?
我能回头再打给你吗
Sure.
好啊
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
Yeah, she killed a guy who was hired to kill me.
是啊 她杀了雇来杀我的杀手
That's how she got the job, kind of by default.
这样她才能接到任务 这算是行规吧
They gave her a phone. Give him the phone.
他们给了她一部电♥话♥ 给他看看电♥话♥
They're going to contact me tomorrow night
他们明晚会联♥系♥我
and tell me where to deliver Monroe's body.
告诉我把门罗的尸体运到哪里
It's a prepaid. I can't trace it.
这是预付电♥话♥ 我没法跟踪
So you understand why I called you?
你明白为何我要找你了吧
She doesn't know who it is. I don't know who it is.
她不知道谁是幕后黑手 我也不知道
I mean, I don't even know who I pissed off.
我甚至都不知道得罪谁了
Yeah, well, you must have pissed off somebody at some point.
得了 你肯定是在什么时候得罪某人了
Look, right now I have to get you someplace safe
我得立马送你去安全的地方
for the next 24 hours.
让你平安度过接下来的二十四小时
And I'm going to need you
另外我要你
to show me where you met these guys.
带我去你见到那些家伙的地方
How do I know that you're not going to arrest me
我怎么知道你是不是出了门
as soon as we walk out the door?
就立马逮捕我
I'm not interested in you right now.
我现在对你没兴趣
I'm interested in helping Monroe.
我一心只想帮门罗脱离险境
It's the End Up Bar.
在"终曲"酒吧
It's about two hours north of here.
往北大约2小时车程
All right. This is great--
好 真好
I mean, sort of.
算是吧
You two setting your differences aside for me--
你们俩为了我尽弃前嫌
I'm actually kind of touched.
我真的还挺感动的
Don't be.
省省吧
It's not over yet.
这事还没完呢
I really appreciate you doing this, Hank.
汉克 谢谢你肯帮忙
Me too.
我也很感谢
Anything else you want me to be doing?
还要我帮什么忙吗
Right now, no.
目前没有了
I've got one lead I have to run down.
我得去追一条线索了
And I'll call you as soon as I find anything.
一旦有发现 我会打你电♥话♥的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表