剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Look, my wife sent me here for green tea.
我妻子让我来买♥♥绿茶
If this is the same green tea she got the last time,
只要跟她上次买♥♥的绿茶一样
we're good.
那就没问题
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Thanks.
也谢谢你
Can I help you?
需要点什么呢
I need something for obsessive behavior.
我需要点治疗强迫行为的药
Okay. Now, just to be clear, you have obsessive behavior,
能说清楚点吗 想戒强迫行为
or you want obsessive behavior?
还是你想有
'cause we can deal with both. No, IIt needs to go away.
两种药我们都有 不 我要戒
Right. I have to ask you a couple of questions
好的 我先问你几个问题
to find out exactly what we're dealing with here.
看看具体情况再做诊断
Are these feelings for a person or an animal?
对象是对动物还是人
I'm sorry. I have to be thorough.
抱歉 我必须问详细点
A person.
人
Right, and how long have you had these feelings?
那你这样有多久了
Ever since I kissed her.
自从我吻了她之后
Just one kiss, huh? Well, I get it.
只是一个吻 好吧 我知道了
I've been there.
我也经历过
I'm actually kind of there now, as a matter of fact,
事实上我现在也是这样
but, yeah, we're not here to talk about me.
先不管我的事
Now, are you sure you want to get rid of these feelings?
你确定你要摆脱这种感觉吗
Yeah. Yes.
是的 确定
Do I know you? No, you don't.
我是不是认识你 不 不认识
Look, can you help me or--or what?
你到底能不能帮我
Um, yeah, I think I can. It's just--
能 只是
You got to bear in mind, affairs of the heart--
你要知道 感情这种事
or the lips in your case-- are very chemically complex.
或者说你的那个吻 复杂的化学反应
This sounds like it could be the result
听起来可能是
of a kind of potion-y,
某种魔药
dark arts-related, maleficium type of situation.
和黑魔法有关 让你对人情不自禁
Is that possible?
有这种可能性吗
It's possible.
有可能
That's gonna require some research on my part,
那我需要先研究一下
but I could probably have something for you tomorrow.
可能明天才能把药给你
If you just want to leave your name and--
你可以先留下你的姓名和...
You know, why don't you just get it?
你先配药吧
And I'll come back.
我会再过来的
Hey, how's it going?
你怎么样了
Not so good. You?
不太好 你呢
Same. God, my head is killing me.
一样糟糕 我头疼死了
I keep trying to figure out this equation,
我一直在拼命解这道方程
but it's, like, coming up jumbled numbers.
但看着就是一堆乱序数字
You're doing homework? Now?
你现在在做作业啊
Yeah. My mom wanted me to study before piano lessons.
对 我妈让我先学习后练琴
She says it's gonna get my mind off things,
她说这样能让我忘却烦恼
but I-I don't know.
但我不知道
I still can't believe it.
我还是觉得难以置信
I should've made him get in my car.
早知道我就逼他搭便车
Hey, come on, it's not your fault.
别这样 这不是你的错
Well, it feels like it is.
但我觉得就是
Do you want me to come over?
要不我过去找你
No. I want to get out of here.
别了 我想出去走走
It's just too sad.
太难受了
Where you gonna go?
你想去哪儿
Um, probably the bleachers.
可能去露天操场
Do you want to meet me?
你要来吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'll be there in a bit.
去 去 一会儿就到
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
Bye.
拜
Hello?
有人吗
Pierce?
皮尔斯
Is that you?
是你吗
Okay, whoever's in there, this is majorly unfunny.
不管是谁 吓人一点都不好玩
I got it. This way, guys.
我知道了 这边走
Groundskeeper found her about an hour ago.
看守员大约一小时前发现了她的尸体
We're still waiting on an I.D.
我们还在等身份确认
Her name's Jenny Lee. She's a student here.
她是詹妮·李 这儿的学生
We interviewed her this morning.
我们上午才对她做过笔录
She's friends with the kid who was killed last night.
她是昨晚被杀那孩子的朋友
Oh, man, this just really got ugly.
那情况不妙啊
Looks like whoever got Brandon got her too.
估计和杀布兰登的凶手是同一个
There's something in her hand.
她手里有东西
"To Pierce, my champion. Love, mom."
致皮尔斯 我的冠军 爱你的妈妈
Pierce. That's one of the other kids.
皮尔斯 是另外一个孩子
Pierce Higgins, yeah. That kid could do this?
皮尔斯·希金斯 那孩子感觉做不出来啊
If he's a lowen, he could. All right, how do we find out?
他如果是狮怪就能 怎么知道他是呢
We push him.
激将法
Pierce, right?
皮尔斯 对吧
Uh, yeah. Yes.
对 是我
Have you been here since we saw you this morning?
我们早上见过之后你一直在家吗
Uh, yes. Anyone here with you?
对 没错 有人跟你一起吗
Just my mom. Is something wrong?
就我妈 怎么了
Hey, what time is it, Pierce?
现在几点了 皮尔斯
Well--um, I'm not wearing my watch.
我没带表
You know where it is?
你知道放哪儿了吗
It's probably upstairs in my room.
可能在楼上我房♥间里
No, I don't think so.
不 不在
What? This it?
什么 是这个吗
Yeah, how-- how'd you get it?
对 怎么 怎么会在你那儿
How'd you lose it?
你怎么弄丢的
Excuse me. What's going on?
请问 有什么事吗
Your son lost his watch,
你儿子的表不见了
and we just thought we'd bring it by.
我们就把表给他带回来了
Have you been with Pierce all day?
你今天一直都跟皮尔斯一起吗
Yes. Why? What is this about? Jenny Lee was murdered.
对 怎么了 詹妮·李被谋杀了
What?
什么
My God, no.
天啊 不
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见她是什么时候
Why are you questioning him like this?
为什么这样问他
When was the last time you saw Jenny?
你最后一次见詹妮是什么时候
I don't know. I-I don't know. I...
我不知道 我 我不知道
You're upsetting him. He's been through enough.
你吓到他了 他已经够难受的了
You leave my son alone. Don't you dare hurt him.
别来烦我儿子 谁敢伤害他试试
I'm not here to hurt you or Pierce.
我来不是要伤害你和皮尔斯
I swear, we're just trying to help.
我发誓 我们只是想帮忙
Dr. Higgins, we're just trying to figure out
希金斯博士 我们只是想查清楚
if Pierce had any contact with Jenny before her death.
在詹妮死前 皮尔斯是否跟她联♥系♥过
How, through intimidation?
靠威胁他来查吗
Jenny had your son's watch.
你儿子的手表在詹妮手上
Well, then somebody gave it to her.
可能是有人给她的
He couldn't hurt anybody.
他不可能伤害别人的
Are you going to arrest him
你要因为一些
for something he couldn't do?
他不可能做的事而逮捕他吗
No, we're not gonna arrest anyone right now.
不 我们现在谁都不会逮捕
Then we're done talking to you.
那我们的谈话到此为止
Come on. Go.
我们走吧
What the hell just happened?
刚才到底怎么回事
Well, he's not a lowen, and neither is she.
他俩都不是狮怪
What are they?
那是什么
I don't know.
不知道
How's your headache?
头还疼吗
It's bad.
还是疼
It's getting better.
不过好些了
I made you some hot chocolate.
我给你泡了杯热巧克力
I love you.
我爱你
Try and get some rest, okay?
好好休息 好吗
Okay.
好的
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
I-I just spilled the hot chocolate.
我刚才把热巧克力弄洒了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表