剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I have a thing for people who see the world differently.
我对观察世界视角独特的人情有独钟
Think about what you're doing.
想想你现在的举动
Mm, a lot of the great artists died young
许多卓越的艺术家都年纪轻轻
and violently, half-mad.
就半疯半傻 以惨死结局
But I doubt that any of them would trade their fame
但我想他们都不会为了平庸和长寿
for banality and a longer life.
甘心放弃四海扬名的机会
Please just look at me.
求你看着我
I never force myself on them.
我从不强迫他们接受我
I inspire them.
我激发他们的灵感
Nick, look at me!
尼克 看着我
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
You have to see me, Nick. Open your eyes.
看我一眼 尼克 睁开眼睛
Juliette.
朱丽叶
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
I'm here for you, just like you were there for me.
我是来帮你的 就像你当初帮我一样
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Really?
真想这样
Well, this is your lucky day.
算你走运
I'm gonna let you walk.
我会放你走
And when you do,
等你走出这个门
you're gonna leave Portland and never come back.
就离开波特兰 永远别回来
Because if you do,
因为如果再让我看见你
there's a part of me that doesn't wear a badge.
另一个不是警♥察♥身份的我
and there's no telling what he'll do.
不知道会做出什么事来
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表