剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
You don't know what effect it will have.
你不知道这将会引发什么后果
You could damage her for life.
这可能会毁了她
Bud. Uh, helpyes, what? Uh, hello.
巴德 帮 我在 怎么了 你好
Whatever you're scared of,
无论你正在害怕什么
I'm not.
我不怕
Nope. That's 'cause you don't know
那是因为你不懂
You know what? Maybe it's time she did.
你知道吗 或许该她知道真♥相♥了
Bud, no more arguments.
巴德 别争了
I'm doing this.
我已经决定了
Okay, but please, do it in a place
好吧 但请你至少在一个
where she can get proper medical treatment.
她能接受适当医学治疗的地方做
What?
什么
Which, hopefully, you won't need.
希望你不会需要
Uh, look, all I'm saying is that you should do this
我意思是你应该去香料铺
in the spice shop with Rosalee.
在罗莎莉的陪同下做这个
You're right.
你说得对
And you're coming with us.
你也要跟我们一起去
Uh, I am? Yep.
我也要吗 对
Uh, well, I-I-I guess I am.
好吧 看来我得去了
Grab your coat. Uh, okay.
带上你的外套 好的
Uh-- oh, god, god, god.
天啊 天啊
I pronounced him dead.
我宣告了他的死亡
According to the certificate, anyway.
至少死亡证明上是这样写的
Cause of death was listed as unknown.
死因写着不明
By the time I saw him, he was already passed.
等我看到他的时候 他已经去世了
Now, to be honest,
说实话
I couldn't really tell you if that's him or not.
我也不确定是不是他
The amount of people I see in the E.R.
我每天在急诊室里
on a daily basis,
处理那么多病人
I don't really remember faces.
我记不住他们的脸
Well, what did you do with the body?
尸体怎么处理了
We send it to the morgue and notify next of kin.
送到停尸房♥里并通知近亲
Where is he now?
他现在在哪里
According to our records, still in the morgue.
根据记录 还在停尸房♥里
Thank you.
谢谢
So if we've got a positive I.D.
如果身份被证实
that our dead guy, shot to death,
那个被击毙了的家伙就是
who lived in the hotel
住在旅馆里
who was taken by the paramedics here three days ago--
三天前被医护人员带到这里的人
who the hell's in the morgue?
那停尸房♥里的又是谁
Evil twin.
他邪恶的双胞胎
What'd you see?
你看到什么了
A guy in a top hat.
一个戴礼帽的家伙
What guy in a top hat?
哪个戴礼帽的家伙
I could've sworn I saw the same guy
我发誓今早也看到他
standing outside the crime scene this morning.
站在案发现场外
Same guy or same hat?
是同一个人还是同一顶帽子
I don't know.
不清楚
Hey. Monroe, Bud.
门罗 巴德
And Juliette.
还有朱丽叶
Everything all right?
一切都好吗
Uh, not exactly.
不完全
And by that, you mean...
你的意思是...
Remember the night that Nick brought Juliette
记得那晚尼克把朱丽叶
over to my house to--
带到我家来
The night that Monroe was supposed
那晚门罗应该
to show me something
给我看一样东西
that was going to make me believe
让我相信尼克
everything Nick had told me.
告诉我的一切
You know where this is going, Rosalee?
明白发生啥了吧 罗莎莉
I have a feeling. Good.
大概知道了 很好
'Cause maybe you could talk them out of it.
因为或许你可以劝劝他俩
Rosalee, don't you think it's too late for that?
罗莎莉 你不觉得已经太晚了
I don't.
我不认为
I mean, after all she's been through and seen,
她经历和目睹了这么多事
I just--
我只...
I don't want to lie to her.
我不想再骗她了
I think you're right.
我觉得你说的没错
I don't either.
我也不想
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Oh, my god. This is really going to happen.
天啊 真要这么做了
Uh, she should be sitting,
她应该坐下
maybe with a blanket.
或许再盖个毯子
I just want you to show me
我只是想让你给我看
what you were supposed to show me.
你那会要给我看的东西
Now. Please.
现在 拜托
Okay.
好吧
Here goes.
开始了
No, no, no. Mm...No.
不 不 等会
You--you should not go first.
你不应该第一个来
I think it should be me.
我觉得应该我先来
Yeah.
是啊
But not without a little prep.
但是先要准备一下
Prep?
准备
So...Have you ever heard of a fuchsbau?
听说过狐妖吗
Row "G", Number Three.
G排第三个
Should be right about--
应该就在这...
Wait a minute.
等会儿
This is Winston.
这是温斯顿
This is Talamantes.
这是塔拉曼特斯
This should be Mulpus.
这应该就是玛尔珀斯
Now where the heck did he go?
他到底哪儿去了
Well, could he have been moved?
可能被移走了吗
They don't move till I get paperwork on them,
在我收到他们的文件之前 他们是不会被移♥动♥的
and I don't have any paperwork on him.
而我没收到他的文件
So what happened,
那发生了什么
he just got up and walked out?
他自己起来走出去了吗
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Okay, at 2:32 p.m.
好了 下午2:32
Case number 221-222, postmortem exam,
221-222号♥案件 尸检
full autopsy on the body of a well-developed,
对身体发育良好
well-hydrated caucasian female.
水分充足的白人女性进行全面解剖
Identified as Lillian O'Hara,
死者被认定为莉莲·奥哈拉
measuring 68 inches in length.
身高一米七二
Making first incision at the--
第一切口在...
I just what you to know that
你要知道
whatever you see... I'm still me.
不管你看到了什么 我还是我
It's still her.
还是她
You know about the wesen.
你知道格林生物吧
Monroe's told you about the woge,
门罗跟你说过转化吧
and that's what I'm going to do now.
我现在做的就是那个
Remember, it's still Rosalee.
记住 她还是罗莎莉
Bud.
巴德
Juliette, bottom line,
朱丽叶 总之
this is what Nick felt
这是尼克觉得能
was his last hope to convince you.
说服你的最后希望
Just do it.
开始吧
All right. Okay.
好的 来吧
This is a fuchsbau.
这就是狐妖
Oh, my god.
天呐
Juliette!
朱丽叶
I knew this was going to happen--I knew it.
我就知道事情会这样 早就说过了
Should I go after her?
我应该去追她吗
Maybe we should just call Nick.
也许我们应该打电♥话♥给尼克
We gotta do something.
我们总得做点事情
We just can't let her walk out.
我们不能就这么让她走了啊
We gotta do something.
要做点事情补救
Oh, boy.
要命
Okay.
好吧
I'm not sure what I just saw,
我不确定我刚刚看到了什么
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表