剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm.
《格林》前情提要
You've seen all these in Portland?
这些妖怪你都在波特兰见过吗
Some of 'em.
见过一些
I gotta say, man,
我不得不说 伙计
you've been living one weird life.
你的生活真够怪异的
Monroe's one?
门罗也是吗
It's okay. It's just me.
没事的 还是我
Monroe.
门罗
And he's saved my life a couple times too.
他也救过我好几次了
This is... awesome.
这简直 太难以置信了
I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
真抱歉 你还好吗
Adalind's put Nick's girlfriend in a coma.
爱达玲害得尼克的女友陷入昏迷
I need something for obsessive behavior.
我需要点治疗强迫行为的药
I-It needs to go away.
我要戒强迫行为
How long have you had these feelings?
你这样有多久了
Ever since I kissed her.
自从我吻了她之后
Juliette, you're awake. Who are you?
朱丽叶 你醒了 你是谁
I was thinking maybe if I saw you at work,
我觉得也许看看你工作的样子
it might help me remember you.
能让我尽快想起来
I could always take you home. Yeah, thank you.
我可以送你回家 谢谢你
It's the least I could do.
这只是举手之劳
What's wrong?
哪里不对吗
Me.
我
Silencio. I know.
不要出声 我知道
I like this one.
我喜欢这个
Senora!
夫人
Senora!
夫人
Papa!
爸爸
papa! Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Rafael!
拉斐尔
Rafael!
拉斐尔
Rafael!
拉斐尔
Rafael!
拉斐尔
Rafael!
拉斐尔
Rafael!
拉斐尔
Rafael!
拉斐尔
Rafael!
拉斐尔
Did you bring it?
你带来了吗
You do this every year?
你每年都这么做吗
Of course. Are you kidding me?
当然 开什么玩笑
Halloween for us, come on--
这可是我们的万圣节
that's, like, bigger than Christmas.
比圣诞节都盛大
There's a long wesen tradition
这是格林生物流传已久的传统
of the all Hallows' eve midnight woge
每到万圣节前夜的午夜就变身
running through the woods scaring the crap
然后跑出去吓村民们
out of villagers, literally sometimes.
有时候他们还真被吓得不轻
And you continue this fair tradition in Portland?
你在波特兰也延续着这种传统吗
No, no, no. I mean, I would...
不不不 我也想
If I could find some villagers, but, you know...
如果能找到些村民就好了 不过...
No, I can only imagine the fun my relatives must've had, man,
我能想象得出我的亲戚一定玩得很开心
back in the good old days.
回首往事美好时光啊
Anyway, let me see it.
算了 让我看看
Oh, baby.
宝贝
That's the one-- beautiful.
就是这个 太美了
And just think of the history, man.
想想它的光辉历史吧 兄弟
Yeah, all the skulls bashed in,
没错 击穿颅骨
bones broken, knees shattered.
打断骨头 砸碎膝盖
Hey, those who ignore the past, etcetera, etcetera.
我可没指那种往事 此处省略一万字
Now watch this.
看看这个
Okay, check this out.
好了 瞧好吧
Wait till you see this.
保证让你大开眼界
Whoa. Intense.
气氛很浓啊
Okay, come here. Come here, come here, come here.
好了 过来 过来
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
Here goes.
走起
That's pretty great, right?
非常帅吧
Unless you're a pumpkin.
你要是那个南瓜就不会这么觉得了
Burkhardt.
伯克哈特
Where?
哪里
Yeah, on my way.
好的 这就到
Promise me no one's gonna get hurt.
向我保证你不会伤害别人
Fine.
好吧
I promise.
我保证
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Uh, please, sir, my spanish is no bien.
拜托 先生 我西班牙语不是很好
Uh, por favor, wait. Okay, wait.
拜托 稍等 好吧 稍等
No! No, no! Espera.
不不不 等等
We're gonna need a translator.
我们需要一名翻译
This guy's English is about as good as my Spanish.
这家伙的英语和我的西班牙语一样糟
His name's Luis Alvarez.
他的名字叫路易斯·阿尔瓦雷斯
I'm pretty sure he's saying someone took his kid...
我确定的是他说有人带走了他的孩子
Rafael, eight years old.
拉斐尔 八岁
I've got unis searching the area.
警员已在此地区展开搜索
There's fishing equipment down by the river.
河畔有钓鱼工具
I'm guessing he and his kid were down there.
我猜他和他孩子之前就在那儿
We're sure the kid didn't drown?
能确定这孩子没溺水吗
We're not sure of anything.
什么都无法确定
I've called search and rescue. They're en route.
我呼叫了搜救队 他们在路上
Those kayakers said they saw him running up from the river.
那几个玩皮艇的说他们看见他从河里跑上来
This is their cell phone.
这是他们的手♥机♥
He was shooting video, and he got something real interesting.
里头录了一段视频 有些内容很值得注意
Put out an alert.
发布警报
We'll take Mr. Alvarez and the video back to the precinct.
我们带阿尔瓦雷斯先生和这段视频回辖区
Yeah.
好的
Tell Sanchez to meet us there too.
让桑切斯也到那儿和我们会合
Uh, already tried. He's on safari in Botswana.
说过了 可他在博茨瓦纳旅行呢
Por favor.
拜托了
Hey, Juliette. You busy?
朱丽叶 你在忙吗
Yeah, we need a translator.
我们需要一名翻译
Search and rescue working the river just in case?
以防万一 叫搜救队沿河搜查了吗
Nothing so far.
目前尚无发现
There's a pretty strong current,
那里水流湍急
but they checked five miles down already.
但他们已经搜查了五英里了
FBI?
联邦调查局呢
Waiting to hear if they want in.
还在等候他们是否加入的消息
Come in.
进来
Hey, uh, excuse me for interrupting, sirs,
抱歉打扰了 先生们
but I thought I should interrupt
但我认为有必要打断一下
'cause I think this is probably pretty important information.
因为我认为这个事挺重要的
What is it, Ryan?
什么消息 赖安
Uh, your translator's here.
你们的翻译到了
Good.
好的
Why don't you show her in?
为什么不把她带过来
Right. Of--Of course. Yes, sir.
好的 没问题 先生
Hey. What can I do to help?
我能帮上什么忙
He says he can't stay here. He needs to find his son.
他说他不能留在这里 他要去找儿子
He says he went to go help a woman in the river,
他说他当时去救河里的一个女人
and he thought she was drowning,
他以为她要投河
but next thing he knew, she was walking off with his son.
但后来他发现她拐走了自己的儿子
Ask him to describe the woman.
让他描述一下这女人的长相
Long hair, white dress, didn't see her face.
长发 白裙 没看见脸
He doesn't know her.
他不认识她
All right, is he married, divorced,
好吧 问问他的婚姻状况
any custody issues?
有无抚养权争议
His wife is dead.
他妻子已经去世了
Is there anyone who might want to do him harm?
有没有谁想对他不利
No.
没有
Can he tell us anything else about the woman?
他还能提供其他关于这个女人的线索吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表