剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, this is Sergeant Wu. I'm up on Mt. Hood.
我是吴警官 我在胡德山上
What road is this? Forest Service Road 218.
这是什么路 218森林便道
Forest Service Road 218.
218森林便道
Don't move!
不许动
Oh, great. What the hell are you?
好极了 你又是什么东西
Wu! I got him!
老吴 我找到他了
Aah, you're taking what isn't yours!
你们在拿不属于自己的东西
You've not shown respect, and now you're gonna die!
你们这样没有丝毫的敬畏 马上就会没命的
You can't stop it!
你们只能认命
You're all gonna die!
你们全都会死
You've not shown respect!
你们这是大不敬
Good news. She didn't lie.
好消息 她没撒谎
Now we don't have to kill her.
这样我们就不必杀她了
The blood is royal.
确实是皇室血脉
I told you that before.
早就告诉过你
Yes, but the word of a hexenbiest... even a former one...
是 不过巫女之言 就算如今成了凡人
is cheap. Blood is strong.
也不可轻信 可血统不会说谎
Now the negotiations for the baby can begin.
现在关于这孩子的交易可以开始谈了
No!
不行
What kind of a mother are you?
你到底是个什么样的母亲
The kind that wants the most for my baby.
为孩子争取最大权益的母亲
I'm prepared to offer you 1/2 million Euros if it's a boy,
如果是男孩 我出五十万欧元
750,000 if it's a girl.
女孩则七十五万
It should be delivered of sound mind and body
要把身心健康的婴儿
within 24 hours of the birth.
在出生后的二十四小时之内送到
Those are my terms.
这些是我的条件
We can get more than that
在布达佩斯的自♥由♥市场上
on the open market in Budapest.
我们可以得到更高的价
If you can make it to Budapest.
前提是你能到达布达佩斯
You don't understand. I'm not interested in money.
你根本不明白 我对钱毫无兴趣
What are you interested in?
你想要什么
I want what was taken from me by the Grimm.
我想要格林从我这夺走的东西
I want my powers back.
我想要回我的能力
What you want may not be possible.
你的要求可能无法实现
Well, then I guess there's no reason to go to term.
那就没必要谈什么条件了
She does not know what she is saying.
她不知道自己在说什么
Take the money!
接受那些钱
Those are my terms.
那是我的条件
Markus Hemmings. Arrested numerous times
马库斯·海明斯 曾多次于
near Mt. Baker, Mt. Rainier, Mt. St. Helens,
贝克山 雷尼尔山 圣海伦斯火山
Mt. Lassen, Mt. Shasta,
拉桑山 沙士达山附近
for assault and property damage.
因故意伤人和损坏他人财产而被捕
He used to be an archaeologist.
他曾经是考古学家
Did some teaching, worked for the state.
教教书 在州立考古队工作
Went off the grid about 15 years ago,
大概十五年前失踪
when his illegal escapades began.
开始进行非法行为
Well, it sounds like pretty standard eco-warrior stuff.
听上去真像个典型的环保斗士啊
Why are you bringing it to me?
为什么告诉我这些
I think he's the one who attacked Jill Pembrey yesterday
我觉得他就是昨天在吉尔·彭布瑞
before she was murdered in her home.
被谋杀前袭击她的人
You have any physical evidence tying him
有任何物证证明他与案发现场
to the murder scene? Not yet.
有关联吗 还没有
But 15 years ago his wife,
但他同为考古学家的妻子
also an archaeologist, went missing.
在十五年前也失踪了
Found her dead under mysterious circumstances.
她的死也非常奇怪
Tried to charge him but they couldn't prove it.
警♥察♥试着起诉他 但苦于没有证据
The M.E.'s description of her body
法医对她尸体的描述
matches that of Jill Pembrey.
和吉尔·彭布瑞的一模一样
Anyone ever do a psych evaluation?
有人给他做过心理评估吗
He's been treated for depression,
他被诊断患有抑郁症
but he's more lucid now he's back on his meds.
但他现在恢复用药 正常多了
But... He's wesen.
但是...他是格林生物
Who isn't these days?
这年头罪犯哪个不是啊
Did you get a good look at him?
你仔细观察过他了吗
Yeah, but I've never seen anything like him.
看过了 但我之前没见过他这样的
Maybe I should help you with this one.
也许这次我该助你一臂之力
You okay with that?
你愿意吗
All right.
行吧
Good. Let's get him in the room.
好 把他带到审讯室去
Okay, I am, um...
好的 我...
I am ready when you are.
我准备好了 你出来吧
And bring some more mustard. I can't find my blue shirt.
再来点芥末 我找不到我的蓝衬衫了
You look great in that dress. Yeah, it's a good deal.
你穿这条裙子美极了 是 很划算
Okay. I can do this.
好吧 我能做到的
Focus on one moment, one memory,
专注于一个瞬间 一个记忆片段
and just try to be there with it.
试着融入进去
You have to step into your past in order to reconnect with it.
你必须回到过去与其重新建立联♥系♥
It's not enough to just remember it,
仅仅去回忆是不够的
you have to become a part of it.
必须参与进去
Juliette!
朱丽叶
Could you get the door, please?
能把门打开吗
I remember this.
我记得这个
What did I say? What was I saying?
我说了什么 我当时说的是什么
Juliette, door!
朱丽叶 开门呀
Baby, you're gonna hurt yourself.
亲爱的 你会伤着自己的
Baby, you're gonna hurt yourself.
亲爱的 你会伤着自己的
That's part of the plan.
这是我的小小图谋
Then you'll have to take care of me.
这样你就不得不照顾我了
I think these are the encyclopedias.
我觉得箱子里装的是百科全书
Well, a couple of more loads should do it.
再搬几次就能搬完了
I'm gonna start unpacking then.
那我准备开箱整理了
Okay.
好的
What?
怎么了
You're still okay with us moving in together, right?
你还挺能接受我们同居的 对吧
Are you?
那你呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You, um... you starting to have second thoughts?
你...你要改变主意了吗
No.
不
Just one thought.
一直就只有一个
Markus Hemmings.
马库斯·海明斯
We know who you are, we know where you've been.
我们知道你是谁 知道你的过往
We know you attacked
知道你昨天
Jill Pembrey up on the Mountain yesterday.
在山上袭击了吉尔·彭布瑞
We know she pepper sprayed you.
还知道她用防狼喷雾喷了你
And, you didn't like that, did you?
而你可不喜欢那种对待 是吧
So you followed her home and you killed her.
所以你尾随她回家 杀了她
I didn't kill anybody.
我没杀人
I was trying to warn her.
我在试着警告她
About what? About what would happen
警告什么 警告她如果拿走了
if she took what wasn't hers.
不属于她的东西会发生什么不幸
So what did she take?
她拿了什么东西
His property.
他的财产
And who are you talking about?
你说的人是谁
I tried to warn her like I tried to warn you.
我像今天警告你们一样警告过她
She wouldn't listen.
她不听
No one ever does.
没人愿意听
When the earth cries, that's when he wakes.
当大地开始哭泣 就是他的苏醒之时
You think of yourself as some sort of eco-warrior, is that it?
你是不是觉得自己是个环保斗士
Someone takes something from the earth,
有人带走了大地的所有物
you think it's your responsibility to avenge it.
你觉得你有责任替大地复仇
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道现在的状况
Why don't you help us with that, Markus?
那你为何不告诉我们呢 马库斯
You know I know what you are. Doesn't matter.
你知道我很清楚你是什么 无所谓
You don't know what he is.
你不知道他是谁
Why don't you tell us?
那你告诉我们啊
He's not like anything you've ever seen.
他与你们所见过的生物都不同
He's not like you,
他既不像你们
or me.
也不像我
You think I want to live like this?
你觉得我心甘情愿过这样的生活吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表