剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. Okay.
上帝啊 好的
I got it, Rosalee. I'm-- I'm coming.
我来了 罗莎莉 我就来
Let me do it.
我来吧
It's a-- that's a good idea, thank you.
好主意 谢谢
Hurry up!
快点
Hold her mouth open.
掰开她的嘴
This stuff really works.
解药真的起效了
He's looking a lot better.
他看起来好多了
You know, as long as we're, um--
既然我们已经
letting the blutbad out of the bag, so to speak,
可以说是集体出柜了
I-I was the one who hit you in the park that day.
那天在公园撞倒你的是我
What? You know... The "hunt for bigfoot" day?
什么 就是追捕大脚怪那次
It's true. It was him.
是真的 就是他
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
It's just Larry was a really good friend of mine--
因为拉瑞是我的好友...
Monroe?
门罗
More later.
剩下的以后再说
You saved me.
你救了我
Well, it wasn't just me. Nick's here.
不只我一个人 尼克也在这里
And, um, so's Hank.
汉克也在
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
Better.
好多了
Um...did we, um, kiss?
我们是不是接吻了
Sort of like there was no tomorrow.
吻得昏天暗地
I thought it was a dream.
我还以为是个梦
Actually, I think it was just the fluvus pestilentia.
事实上 我想可能是黄色瘟疫在作怪
I don't know about that.
那倒未必
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表