剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Could you come in here please?
你们能过来一下吗
There is a cure. Oh, thank god.
还是有救的 感谢上帝
But we have to pull his eye out.
但我们得把他的眼睛挖出来
Pull his eye out!
把他的眼睛挖出来
How is that a cure?
这算什么鬼方法
No, no, no. Not Nick's eye.
不 不 不是尼克的眼睛
The eye of the jinnamuru xunte.
是偷泪魔的眼睛
It's like-- it's like a vaccine.
这就像 就像是注射疫苗一样
We need the antibodies that only the host carries.
我们需要用只有宿主携带的抗体
That's why he's not blind.
这就是他不会瞎的原因
Okay, so...
好吧 那...
How are we supposed to pull out one of this guy's eyes?
我们该怎么把那个人的眼睛挖出来呢
With a spoon.
用勺子
Oh, that's gotta be uncomfortable.
那肯定很不舒服
Are we supposed to do this while he's still alive?
要在他活着的时候挖吗
Yes, and he has to be in full form.
是的 而且他必须是原型才可以
Full woge?
完全转化状态
How much time do we have
在那些虫把我眼睛吃掉之前
before these worms finish their meal?
我们还有多长时间
The next three to four hours are crucial.
接下来的三到四个小时至关重要
After that it's too late, okay?
再晚就来不及了
So we need to keep you lying down
我们得让你一直躺着
and looking directly into the light.
并直视灯光
That is the only way we're gonna slow this thing down.
只有这样才能减缓它们的速度
That him? Yeah, that's him.
是他吗 对 就是他
Hold tight.
多留意
Hey, how's Nick? What did the doctor say?
尼克怎么样 医生怎么说
We've got to find the son of a bitch that did this,
我们一定要找到这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
and we don't have a lot of time.
但时间紧迫
Yeah, well just grabbed a guy out of his car and jacked it.
他刚拦下一个家伙 抢了他的车跑了
I've got an A.P.B. out on him and the car.
我已经全境通缉他和那辆车了
I'll call you the minute I get something.
一有线索就通知你
He just took a car.
他刚抢了辆车
What?
什么
This isn't gonna do any good
除非我们弄到那家伙的眼睛
unless we get the guy's eye, right?
否则这都是徒劳无功
I know, but we need to be ready in case we do.
我知道 但万一找到了也得有所准备
Tell me you got something.
你最好找到线索了
We found the hijacked car, abandoned,
我们找到了被劫车辆
at the corner of Quimby and Aspen Terrace.
遗弃在昆比和阿斯彭街拐角处
And what about the suspect?
疑犯呢
No sign of him, but we're canvassing the area.
没找到 我们在搜查整片区域
Hank. Keep looking.
汉克 继续找
Hank, I know where he is.
汉克 我知道他在哪
He abandoned his car at Quimby and Aspen Terrace.
他把车留在昆比和阿斯彭街拐角处
You heard that? Yeah.
你听到了 对
That's Kelly's neighborhood.
那是凯莉住的小区
She lives two blocks away.
她就住在两个街区外
And remember, in the books it said the Jinnamuru Xunte
记得吗 书里说偷泪魔
would often revisit the victim's families,
经常回访被害人的家人
going after them.
伤害他们
He never went back to the first victim's family.
他没去找第一个被害人的家人
She didn't have any family.
因为她没有家人
Kelly does. Casey, her sister.
凯莉有 她姐姐凯西
And if she goes home, she'll be alone.
如果她回家了 就只有她一个人
You might be right, Nick, but you've gotta stay here.
你可能是对的 尼克 但你得待在这
No, you don't know what he sounds like, Hank, I do.
不 你不知道怎么找到他 我知道
He makes this noise.
他会发出一种声音
Nick's gotta go.
尼克得去
We all do. Here, pack this.
我们都得去 把这个带着
If we find him and make the extraction,
如果我们找到他并取出了眼球
we only have a few minutes to mix it into a paste
那么就得在几分钟的时间内做出膏药
and apply it to Nick's eyes. - Let's go!
敷在尼克眼睛上 走吧
No! Get off me!
放开我
Nick, you and Rosalee stay in the car.
尼克 你和罗莎莉待在车里
Hank Listen to me, stay put.
汉克 听我说 好好待着
Now if he's in there, I need you to cover the back.
要是他在里面 我要你负责后门
You okay with that?
你行吗
I'm good.
可以
He's in the house.
他在房♥子里
Casey, are you in there? It's Detective Griffin.
凯西 你在里面吗 我是格里芬探长
Help me, please! Help me!
救我 救救我
Casey, it's okay, it's okay.
凯西 没事了 没事了
What are you doing? I'm going in.
你要做什么 我要进去
Casey! Casey, it's me! Detective Griffin.
凯西 是我 格里芬探长
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
He was here. He was here.
他刚来过 他刚来过
He was here, he Hey, stay here.
他刚才 他 待在这
I'm going after him.
我去追他
Watch your step.
当心脚下
Monroe.
门罗
Stairs.
小心台阶
Monroe.
门罗
I'm right here.
我在这
He came out the back. Did you see him?
他往后门跑了 你看到他了吗
No. Are you sure? If he did, I didn't see him.
没 你确定是从后面吗 我真没看见
Nick!
尼克
Get Hank. Go!
去叫汉克 快去
Stop! I'm with the police.
别 我是和警探一起的
I'm with the police.
我是警探的朋友
Okay. It's gonna be okay, all right?
好了 会没事的
He's in the attic. Come on.
他在阁楼上 快来
Nick, hang on!
尼克 撑住
Up here! Nick!
在这 尼克
He's got him.
逮住他了
Quick, get his eye! Okay.
快 挖他眼睛 好
Come on. It's stuck!
快点 卡住了
Come on, while he's still out.
快点 趁他还没变回去
Be careful.
小心
Good man.
好样的
Get him back. Spoon.
把他弄回来 勺子
Oh, Nick. Trust me, dude...
尼克 相信我
You don't want to be seeing this.
你不会想看到这个的
All right, Nick, I'm gonna put this on your eyes.
尼克 我要把这个敷到你眼睛上
It's gonna sting a little bit.
会有一点痛
I know, but you gotta let it work.
我了解 但你得等它生效
Okay, I have had just about enough.
我已经受够了
What the hell do you want?
你到底想干什么
Nick?
尼克
Okay. Okay. Round out.
好了 结束了
I don't know how you did it, but you did it.
我不知道是怎么回事 但你确实做到了
Not one miss.
全部击中
Hate to say,man. I think those little red worms
不得不说 那些红色小虫子
might've actually done you some good.
说不定还对这做出了点贡献呢
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表