剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
What, are you saying he didn't do it?
你说这不是他干的吗
No, Ferren killed Miles Kreski
不 费伦是杀死了麦尔斯·科瑞斯基
and injured his brother. That's not in doubt, but--
打伤了他的弟弟 这毫无疑问 但是
Then this case is closed. End of discussion.
那这个案子就结了 没什么可说的了
Hopefully, this will be the last I hear of it.
希望这是我最后一次听说此案件
Ferren's going to die tomorrow night.
费伦明晚将要接受死刑
What's she scared of?
她在怕什么
That this might screw up her campaign for mayor?
怕这毁了她的市长竞选吗
Nobody wants voters to think
大选前 没有人想让投票者觉得
that they made a mistake before an election.
自己犯了一个错误
But let me just add, you didn't really give her
但是容我说一句 你们确实没有
a compelling reason for what you're doing.
给她一个有说服力的理由
And you really believe this man is innocent?
你真的认为此人无罪吗
We think it's worth checking a few details.
我们认为几处细节有必要再确认一下
Before he's put to death.
在他被执行死刑之前
I won't stand in your way.
我不会阻止你们
But this is gonna get an enormous amount of attention.
但是这么做肯定会受到多方关注
And trust me, if you're wrong,
相信我 如果你们弄错了
this is not the kind of attention you want.
那这种关注绝对不会让你们喜欢
Nobody's gonna give us a court order
在无法证实尸体在那里之前
to jackhammer up the floor of that market looking for bodies
我们拿不到能够撬开商场地板
when we don't have any evidence that they're there.
挖掘证据的法庭指令
All right, look.
好吧
There's no reason for both of us to stick our necks out on this.
我们俩没必要一起为这件事冒险
Yeah, and how are you gonna do this without me?
是啊 不过没有我你打算怎么办
I don't know. Neither do I.
不知道 我也不知道
And I'm sorry I dragged you into this.
很抱歉让你趟这趟浑水
You didn't. My family did.
不是你 是我家人
Well, as long as you got somebody else to blame,
既然你找到了能怪罪的人
let's do this.
那就开始行动吧
You know, if we can't find bodies
如果我们无法在
buried under the house the Kreski brothers lived in,
科瑞斯基兄弟当时住的房♥子下找到尸体
maybe we need to find where they lived before that.
或许要找到他们更早之前住的地方
Or after.
或者之后
Johnny Kreski survived the attack.
约翰尼·科瑞斯基幸存了
If we find him, maybe you could push him a little?
如果找到他 可以激他一下
Get him to... Woge?
让他... 变形吗
That would at least prove he's what Ferren said he saw.
至少可以证明他是费伦所说的那样
Won't stop the execution.
但还是无法阻止行刑
Yeah. That'd be great.
是啊 真不错
We know the truth, and there's nothing we can do about it.
我们搞清了事实 却无济于事
I might be able to persuade him.
或许我能说服他
Might look like we forced a confession out of him.
看起来会像是我们逼他招供
Yeah.
是啊
What if Kreski's still doing what he did
如果科瑞斯基还在做
when his brother was alive?
他哥哥在世时候的事呢
Burying bodies where he lives?
把尸体埋在他的住处
If we find a body or two,
如果能找到一两具尸体
it might prove he's not the innocent victim
就能证明他不像人们
everybody thought he was.
想的那样无辜
Then we need a place to dig.
那我们需要找个地方挖一挖
Let's find out where he lives.
找找他现在住哪儿吧
I'll do database, you take DMV.
我查数据库 你查车管局
No arrests,
没有被逮捕过
no priors,
没有前科
one speeding ticket last year, paid.
去年有一张超速罚单 已交罚款
One fender bender.
一次小车祸
All here in Portland. Looks like he's still around.
都在波特兰 看来他还在附近
I got an address and a license.
我查到了一个地址和他的驾照
1501 Pine, Mill Park.
派恩街1501号♥ 米尔公园
Now home of your local Grab-N-Go convenience market.
现在成了当地便利店
I guess he hasn't updated his license address since he moved.
估计他搬家后没有更新驾照地址
Here's something.
找到了点线索
Looks like there was a bench warrant out on Kreski.
看来科瑞斯基有一张法庭传票
Skipped out on jury duty.
擅离陪审团义务
Summonses were sent to three different addresses, all P.O. Boxes.
传票送到了三个不同地址 全是邮箱地址
None of them recent.
都是挺久之前的事了
So what aren't we doing?
那我们现在还能做什么
Sleeping.
睡觉
So where the hell is he now?
他现在到底住哪
What are you still doing up?
这么晚还在忙什么呢
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
Oh, 'cause of me?
因为我吗
No.
不是
What do you remember from the night in the hospital
我在医院醒来的那晚
when I woke up?
你还有什么印象吗
Well, mostly I remember that you didn't remember me.
我只记得 你把我忘了
I was just so excited you were awake.
你醒过来就让我激动万分了
What do you remember?
你还记得什么
Just a lot of strange dreams.
只是一些奇怪的梦
Like what?
像是什么
Like something being taken away from me.
像是有人从我身上拿走了什么
Well, I guess that would've been me.
或许就是关于我的记忆吧
How does that happen?
这到底怎么发生的
How does one specific part of your memory just vanish?
特定部分的记忆怎么就这么凭空消失了呢
I think it was the cat scratch.
我想是因为猫抓的后果
Nick, I've had a million cat scratches,
尼克 我之前被猫抓了无数次
never lost my memory before.
从没失忆过
Well, this was different.
这次不一样
What do you mean?
什么意思
Do you remember anything about the night you went into the coma?
你昏迷那晚的事情 还记得多少
I was at Monroe's.
我在门罗家
That's all.
没了
You don't remember
你不记得
why I took you there,
我为什么带你去
what he said to you?
还有他对你说的话吗
No.
不记得
Do you remember anything that happened before that?
那你还记得在那之前的事情吗
Yeah, I was standing in the rain and crying,
记得 我站在雨里哭
but I don't know why.
但我不知道原因
Why, were you with me? Yes.
怎么 你那时和我在一起吗 对
Do you know why I was crying?
你知道我为什么哭吗
Yes.
知道
You want to tell me?
能告诉我吗
Juliette, I want to tell you,
朱丽叶 我想告诉你
but you wouldn't understand.
但是你不会理解的
Nick, please.
拜托了 尼克
Help me understand.
解释给我听
Juliette, if I told you now,
朱丽叶 如果我现在告诉你
it wouldn't make any sense to you.
你无论如何也理解不了的
Fine. Whatever.
好吧 随便你
I'm glad you know what's best for me.
我很高兴你知道什么是为我好
I finally got the report from missing persons.
我终于找到了失踪人员的报告
Each zip code Kreski lived in
每个邮区的报告都显示
reported slightly more than normal missing persons
在科瑞斯基居住期间
during the time he lived there.
失踪人口都比以往略多
Same goes for his time in the house
和克雷格·费伦枪杀他们时
where Craig Ferren shot him.
他们所住地区的报告是一样的
I got the address on Kreski's car registration.
我在科瑞斯基的车辆登记表上找到了地址
P.O. Box in Forest Grove.
邮箱地址在森林园区
I also pulled his tax returns from last year.
我也调出了他去年的报税表
Last job he had was at Willamette Builders Supply
他最近的工作是在威拉米特建材公♥司♥
in Forest Grove.
也在森林园区
Looks like we start at Willamette Builders Supply
我们似乎应该先从森林园区的
in Forest Grove.
威拉米特建材公♥司♥着手
We've got seven hours.
我们还有七小时
That's John.
这是约翰
Yeah, he looks a bit older now, but, yeah,
他现在比照片上老一点 但是的确是他
He works here. Assistant manager.
他是在这里工作 是副经理
Is he in some kind of trouble? We'd like to talk to him.
他惹了什么麻烦吗 我们想和他谈谈
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表