剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Hank.
汉克
Lights.
给灯光
All the more for us, baby. Yeah, that's right.
亲爱的 全部都是我们的 是啊
Don't you think it's time you cut out his tongue?
你不觉得你应该去割了他的舌头吗
Damn it!
糟糕
Cole!
科尔
Nice mask.
面具不错啊
Agh! Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! Take it easy.
等等 缓一下 放轻松
I didn't know you were a Grimm.
我不知道你是个格林
You can't kill me, you're a cop.
你不能杀我 你是个警♥察♥
You gotta arrest me, it's the law.
你只能逮捕我 这是法律
Looks like we got all the proof we need.
看来我们是人赃并获
You're never gonna prove we were in that bank.
你永远都证明不了我们去过那间银行
Yeah, you got nothing, man.
是啊 哥们儿 你没有证据
You won't be able to prove a thing.
你们什么都证明不了
You don't have a chance.
你都没这机会
Captain Renard, what can you tell us
雷纳德队长 你能为我们提供哪些
about the masked bank robbers?
关于蒙面抢银行犯的信息呢
The arrests have been made,
已经成功抓获疑犯
and the fugitives are being brought into the precinct now.
现在正在将疑犯带回警署
We will have to wait for confirmation of identities.
我们还得等待身份确认
Captain Renard, do you... They're coming in.
雷纳德队长 你... 他们来了
We're just the beginning of what's coming.
我们只是为后续拉开帷幕
You tell them, babe.
亲爱的 你来告诉他们
You'll never be able to stop it now.
如今你们永远无法阻止
Nobody will.
没人能行
And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
你们他妈的什么事都做不了
We'll be out before the end of the night.
我们在天亮前就能出去
Yeah, we will. Gun!
是的 我们会出去 枪
Get him!
抓住他
Blutbaden were behind this.
这事背后有狼人参与
Not surprising.
毫不惊奇
Who did we use?
我们雇佣的是谁
Local hire. I trust the word got out.
本地招募的 我相信消息都放出去了
Yes, sir. The press was there.
是的 先生 媒体都在场
Ah. Any problems since?
有留下什么后患吗
Not a one.
没有
Hello?
喂
Who is this? You answer me!
是谁 快回答我
Who is this?
你是谁
I just want you to...
我只是想让你...
I just want you to know the truth.
我只是想让你知道真♥相♥
I just want you to know the truth.
我只是想让你知道真♥相♥
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表