剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It wasn't right.
我错了
You bring some more cookies?
你又带饼干来了吗
No, my baking days are over.
没有 我已经不烤东西了
I am just really sorry for the way things turned out.
我很抱歉事情发展成那样
I guess you know my mother was killed.
我猜你知道我母亲被人杀了
Yeah.
是啊
Sorry. Thank you.
很遗憾 谢谢
You know, in my defense, I thought Nick was gonna hurt me.
我不得不说 当时我以为尼克要伤害我
He blames me for a lot of things,
他把很多事都怪在我头上
and I don't know how you're gonna take this,
我不知道你会怎么想
but I think he may
但是我想他可能
have had something to do with my mother's death.
与我母亲的死有关
I don't think so, Adalind.
我不觉得 爱达玲
Well, I don't know if he'd tell you if he did.
不知道如果真是他干的 他会不会告诉你
He's told me a lot.
他告诉我的事情可多了
Anyway, I just hope someday
不管怎样 我只希望有天
you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
你能打心底里原谅我
Thanks for listening, Hank.
谢谢你听我说了这些话 汉克
You look good. Maybe I'll see you around.
你看起来过得挺好 后会有期
Sean. So good to see you.
肖恩 真高兴见到你
You said that almost as though you meant it.
说得跟真的似的
I really am very sorry to hear about your current condition.
对你现在的处境 我真挺过意不去的
It must be just awful to want something so badly
求而不得的感觉
and not be able to have it.
肯定不好受吧
So you've seen my brother, Eric.
你见过我兄弟埃里克了
All of him.
他各种样子我都见过了
Not much of an achievement, really.
没什么了不起的 真的
And what does he want?
他想怎样
Just this--you have 48 hours to get the key from Nick.
就一件事 48小时内拿到尼克手里的钥匙
Really? And why am I not refusing?
是吗 我为什么要答应呢
Because if you don't, the Grimm will be told
如果你不答应 这个格林就会知道
of your real identity, royal and otherwise.
你的真实身份 皇室什么的
Not to mention the fact that you tried to have his aunt murdered.
还有你曾想置他阿姨于死地
He really should have cut your throat when he had the chance.
他当时真不该心软放过你
Oh, I wouldn't waste time worrying
我可不会把时间浪费在担心
about what might have been.
这种没发生的事上
Just get us the key.
帮我们拿到钥匙就好
Yep. Nick, hey.
什么事 尼克
Listen, sorry I gotta tell you this, but, uh,
抱歉得告诉你个坏消息
Hank got the hell beat out of him last night.
汉克昨晚被人痛打了一顿
What? He's going to the hospital.
什么 他现在送医了
We're at his house.
我们在他家
It's completely trashed. We're securing the scene now.
这儿真是一团糟 我们正在保护现场
What do we know?
有什么线索吗
All we know is what he was able to tell us.
只有他提供的信息
Two guys, maybe more.
两个袭击者 或许还不止
Could have been a home invasion.
可能是一起入室行凶案
I'm going to the hospital.
我现在就去医院
You know why I came here last night?
知道我为什么昨晚上这儿来吗
Because of what happened in the spice shop.
因为香料店发生的那一幕
Well, yes, that is correct, but also, I know this is
是的 但还因为我知道这里是
the last place I was before I went into a coma.
我昏迷前最后一个所到之处
Hey! You remember that?
你还记得这件事
I mean, vaguely I remember
我隐约记得
that something was supposed to happen, like...
当时有事要发生 像是...
you were gonna tell me something or something?
你有话要对我说之类的
So you remember that too. Uh--
这么说你也还记得那个
You want to tell me now?
你要现在跟我说吗
Nick says I wouldn't understand.
尼克说我不会理解的
Not everything is entirely understandable
不是所有事情都能用常理
in the, like, normal scheme of things.
完全解释清楚的
Yeah, so you won't tell me either.
所以你不打算告诉我了
No, it's not that. Then what is it?
不是那样的 那是怎么样
Nick thought someone might be trying to poison you.
尼克认为有人想毒害你
Why would anybody want to poison me?
为什么有人会想毒害我
To get at Nick.
报复尼克
Because he's a cop?
因为他是警♥察♥的缘故
Yeah. Exactly.
正是如此
He's a really good cop, and he's got a lot of enemies.
他是个好警♥察♥ 所以也树敌无数
And, you know, he really tries
要知道他竭尽全力
to protect you from all that stuff.
保护你不受伤害
Yeah, well, you know,
是啊 但你知道吗
I think he's maybe trying to protect me a little too much.
我觉得他似乎有些保护过头了
And, Monroe, honestly, that's one of the problems.
老实说 门罗 那也是问题之一
I'm really getting sick of being
我厌倦了总是
left in the dark all the time.
被蒙在鼓里
The dark does have its bright side.
无知有时也是福
Listen, thank you for everything.
谢谢你做的这些
I know that you're Nick's friend.
我知道你是尼克的朋友
I don't want to put you in the middle of any of this, so...
我不想让你两边为难
I'm just gonna take off.
我这就走
But thank you.
但还是谢谢你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
How long you been there?
你来多久了
Long enough to get really pissed.
久到我怒火都烧起来了
Who did this to you?
谁对你下的手
Didn't get much of a look.
没看清
Happened so fast.
一切发生得太快了
I could have been killed.
我差点就挂了
I kind of let my guard down.
太大意了
What were you doing?
你当时在做什么
Calling you.
给你打电♥话♥
About what?
要和我说什么
You're not gonna believe
你绝对不相信
who stopped by last night to see me.
昨天晚上谁来找我
Adalind.
爱达玲
Adalind?
爱达玲
She's here?
她在这里吗
Oh, yeah.
没错
She thinks you had something to do with her mother's death.
她觉得你和她妈妈的死有关
You didn't, did you?
不是你干的 对吧
It wasn't me, Hank.
人不是我杀的 汉克
But you know who did it.
但你知道是谁
Yeah.
我知道
And you're not gonna tell me.
而你并不打算告诉我
I'll tell you what I think.
我告诉你
I think Adalind had something to do with you getting beat up.
我觉得你被袭击和爱达玲有关
Why?
为什么
I have something that she wants.
我手里有一件她想要的东西
And this--this gets you out of the way.
而如果你死了 就是扫清了一个障碍
I'm gonna find her.
我这就去找她
Yeah?
请进
I just saw Hank.
我刚才去看了汉克
Yeah, I read the report. How's he doing?
我看到报告了 他怎么样了
Not great. They beat the crap out of him.
不太好 伤得很重
Any leads?
有什么线索吗
Yeah, one. Just before the attack,
有一个 在袭击发生前
Adalind Schade was at his house.
爱达玲·莎德去了他家
They used to be involved, right?
他们以前有过一段 是吗
It didn't end well.
结局不怎么好
Did we ever tie her to her mother's death?
之前有把她和她母亲的死关联起来吗
We didn't know where she was until now.
我们到现在才知道她的下落
I think it's about time we did.
我觉得是时候查一查了
Do whatever it takes to find her.
不计代价找到她
You see Hank?
你见到汉克了吗
Yeah. And I know who's responsible.
看到了 而且我知道是谁干的了
Hope you got a name.
知道名字吗
Adalind schade.
爱达玲·莎德
She's somewhere in Portland.
她现在就在波特兰某处
Check all hotels, train,
查查过去一周内所有旅馆 火车
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表