剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Some cops came by the shop looking for you.
有几个警♥察♥来店里找你
They say what for? No, no.
他们说是为了什么事吗 没有
But Marty gave 'em your address.
但是马蒂把你的地址给了他们
So what? We're not there.
那又怎样 我们又不在那里
Well, they sure as hell know about Hayden,
他们一定十分了解海登
and they knew to look at the shop,
还知道要去店里找你们
so you might want to be a little more concerned.
所以你们还是小心点的好
We have to finish this.
我们必须得完成仪式
We will.
会的
So what else did you find in Hayden's apartment?
你们在海登的公♥寓♥里还发现了什么
Nothing.
没什么
Yes, you did.
肯定发现了什么
I can smell it on you.
我能感觉到
Okay, look, there were some dead animals in there.
好吧 那里还有些动物死尸
Now, Jarold, whatever this guy's into, it's not good.
加洛德 不管这家伙在搞什么鬼 都不是好事
No, it's not good, Hank.
确实不是什么好事 汉克
I know what this guy is capable of.
我知道这家伙的能耐
I know him.
我了解他
All right, then tell me, what is he into?
那你告诉我 他到底在搞什么鬼
We're here.
到了
Don't worry.
别担心
Play it cool.
冷静
Okay, that's him.
就是他
That older guy, right in the middle.
那个年长的 在正中间那个
That's Hayden.
那就是海登
And I'm guessing those two other guys
我猜另外那两个
are his sons, Todd and Kyle.
就是他儿子 托德和凯尔
They were kids last time I saw 'em.
上一次见到他们时 他们还是孩子
All right, listen, just stay in the car.
好了 听着 就待在车里
Let us handle this.
这事交给我们处理
Hayden Walker?
海登·沃克
Yeah.
正是在下
Have I done something I don't know about?
我是不是无意中捅了什么篓子
No, we just want to ask you some questions.
没有 我们只想找你问个话
Turn down the music, Todd.
音乐关小点 托德
What can I do you for?
有什么能为你们效劳的
Happy to help you any way I can.
我很乐意效劳
What's the problem?
什么事
We're looking for a missing girl.
我们在寻找一个失踪少女
Your niece, Carly Kampfer.
你外甥女 卡莉·坎普福
Carly's missing?
卡莉失踪了
Well, that's terrible.
真糟糕
I haven't seen her in years.
我好多年没见她了
It's sad to say,
说来悲哀
but we don't have much contact
可我们两家
with that side of the family.
几乎形同陌路了
You came all the way out here from Texas,
你从德州大老远跑来这里
and you didn't bother to reach out to them?
竟然没有联♥系♥他们
Didn't think we'd be welcome.
因为我觉得他们不会欢迎我们
Why is that?
为什么
Where's carly? I know you have her, Hayden.
卡莉在哪 我知道她在你手上 海登
Where is she? I know you have her!
她在哪 我知道你抓了她
It's awful to hear that Carly's missing.
得知卡莉失踪我也很难过
I know you have her, man! Where is she?
我知道你抓了她 她在哪
Get back in the car.
回车里去
I was just telling the detectives I have no idea.
我刚告诉两位警探我对此也一无所知
Where is she? Get back in the car!
她在哪 回车里去
Detectives, now, I don't know what he's told you,
警探 我不知道他怎么跟你们说的
but he took my sister from our hometown,
他当年带我妹妹背井离乡
and I haven't seen her in years.
这么多年来我再没有见到她
How would I know where Carly is?
我又怎么会知道卡莉的下落呢
I haven't seen her since she was five.
打从她5岁起我就没见过她了
Carly!
卡莉
I got him.
我看着他
Well, that fella's a loose cannon.
那家伙就是个我行我素不计后果的人
It's a shame you drug yourselves
让你们白跑一趟
all the way out here for nothing.
真是不好意思
How'd you find me?
你们是怎么找到我的
If you don't mind me asking.
如果不介意我问一句的话
I don't mind you asking.
不介意
Oh, my God.
我的天
This is bad, Hank.
情况很糟 汉克
Yeah, it is.
确实
Carly!
卡莉
Carly!
卡莉
Jarold!
加洛德
Carly!
卡莉
Carly!
卡莉
Looks kind of upset.
看起来很失望啊
Hey, Nick.
尼克
Let me see you for a second.
借一步说话
Remember the motorcycle we saw at the auto body shop?
还记得在修车店看到的那辆摩托吗
Yeah. Just saw it at the back of the barn.
记得 就停在谷仓后面
So they knew we were coming. Yeah.
他们知道我们要来 没错
Then I think we ought to tear this place apart.
那我们得把这地方翻个底朝天
I say we bring these guys in and sweat 'em.
依我说把这些人抓回去拷问
Hank.
汉克
Look at that.
看那里
Carly!
卡莉
I want my daughter back, you son of a bitch.
我要我的女儿 你们这群混♥蛋♥
You got my daughter. I want her back!
你抓了她 快交出来
If I only knew where she was. My daughter!
也得我知道她在哪啊 我女儿
I want my daughter!
把我女儿还给我
Come here! Son of a bitch!
过来 混♥蛋♥
Give me my daughter!
把我女儿交出来
Give me my daughter!
把我女儿还给我
Dad, they're at the well.
爸爸 他们在井边
Get the guns.
去拿枪
Yeah, come on.
快 加把劲
Carly!
卡莉
Hank. It's gonna be okay, Carly.
汉克 没事了 卡莉
Quit your firing.
别开枪
You'll hit the girl.
会打到那姑娘的
Come on.
过来
Don't let them get me. Don't let them get me.
别让他们抓到我 别让他们抓到我
We're not gonna let that happen.
不会的
You don't know them! They're gonna hurt me!
你不了解他们 他们会伤害我的
I need you to calm down and listen.
冷静点 听我说
You don't know what they're gonna do to me!
你不知道他们要对我做什么
No, no, no, no. You can't go out there!
不不 你不能出去
They'll kill my dad! Then they'll get me!
他们会杀了我爸爸 再把我抓起来的
Let me go! Hey, no.
让我走 不行
No. I'm not gonna hurt you.
不要 我不会伤害你的
No. I'm not gonna hurt you.
不要 我不会伤害你
Don't kill me, don't kill me.
别杀我 别杀我
He's gonna kill me!
他要杀了我
Carly, he's my partner!
卡莉 他是我的搭档
Let me go!
让我走
No! No!
不 别
Hey, don't! Get out of the way!
别开枪 让开
It's just Carly. No, it's not Carly.
只是卡莉 不 不是卡莉
You don't see what I do. She's changed.
你没看到我眼中所见 她变样了
Now, I'm not crazy! I saw her.
我没发疯 我看着她变的
I saw her too.
我也看到了
No, you didn't. Nobody does.
你没有 没人看得到
I saw her change. Hank, you're not crazy.
我看到她变样了 汉克 你没发疯
No.
不
Hank, what you saw really happened.
汉克 你看到的都是真的
And I saw it too.
我也看到了
Okay, I see what they are.
我能看到他们的真实身份
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表