剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. Oh, my
还好 天哪
Hell, you don't-- you don't look too good.
天哪 你看上去很糟
You--you don't look good. You need--
你...你面色不好 你需要...
Why don't--why don't I call you an ambulance, all right?
我 我还是叫救护车来吧 好吗
You look like you need some help.
你需要救治一下
I'm gonna--I'm gonna-- I'm gonna call that ambulance, all right?
我...我去叫救护车了 好吗
Don't.
别
Don't.
别过来
You don't understand. You--you don't understand!
你清醒点 你清醒点
No! No!
不 不
Get--get--
你给我...给我...
Now, how many of these "what do you call them" are there?
现在那些"叫不出名字的东西"有多少
Wesen. They call themselves wesen.
格林生物 他们称自己为格林生物
I don't know how many there are. And I've seen maybe two dozen
我不知道有多少 我见过的有二十来个吧
And I've read about a whole lot more.
我还在书上看到了不少
What do you mean you've read about them?
什么叫在书上见到了不少
You can buy a book about this? No.
还有卖♥♥这种书的吗 没有
Look, when my Aunt Marie came to town, she brought
我玛丽姨妈来这时 带来了
just a bunch of stuff with her, and I sort of inherited it.
一堆东西 我算是继承了那些东西
My ancestors have apparently been handing this stuff down
这些东西已经在我祖先这已经流传了
for centuries.
好几百年了
And now, you see them all the time?
任何时候你都能看出它们的原型吗
Only when they're upset, pissed off, you know, emotional in some way.
只在它们生气 沮丧 有情绪的时候
And do they all know you're one of these Grimms?
那它们知道你是格林家族的吗
No. I think they can sense it
不知道 我觉得当我看到原型时
when I recognize them, but I don't know for sure.
它们能感觉到 但我也不确定
My ancestors never wrote that down.
我祖先也没有写清楚
They were too busy chopping off heads.
他们忙着杀怪物呢
Now, am I gonna be seeing them all the time, now too?
那我也会不断地看到它们的原型吗
I don't think so, but you never know.
我觉得不会 可谁知道呢
You just have to be ready.
你得做好心理准备
Yeah. If you didn't have a Grimm for a partner,
好吧 如果你没有格林作搭档
I doubt you would have seen anything.
我估计你啥都不会看到
But, believe me, they're out there.
但你要相信我 他们无处不在
Duty calls. Constantly.
有任务了 常有的事
Why can't I remember you?
我为什么不记得你呢
Why can I remember everything but you?
为什么我记得除你之外的任何事
Monroe? Hey, Monroe. It's Juliette.
我是门罗 门罗 我是朱丽叶
Juliette! Hey! Hey!
朱丽叶 你好啊 你好
Is everything okay? Yeah! I'mI'm okay.
你还好吗 好 我很好
I am. I just-- can I ask you a question?
很好 只是 我能问你个问题吗
Yeah. Sure, anything.
当然 没问题 随便问
Me and Nickhow were we? What do you mean?
我和尼克 关系怎么样 什么意思
You know he lived here, right?
你也知道我和他住在一起
So--I mean, how were we together, as a couple?
所以我想问 我们在一起的关系怎么样
Happy. You were happy.
幸福啊 你们很恩爱
Then why can't I remember anything?
可为什么我都记不得了呢
You know, you got this cat scratch, and--
就是 你被那蠢猫挠了 所以...
Yeah, I know about the cat scratch.
对 我知道我被猫挠了
The doctors can't find anything related to a cat scratch.
医生并没有查出这道抓伤有带来什么严重后果
Well, look, I don't--
这个 我也不...
What does Nick say?
尼克怎么说呢
You know, it's okay. Thanks for trying.
好吧 没事了 谢谢你
I am just-- I'm just grasping it.
我在一点一点回想起来
Whatever. But thank you.
无论如何 还是谢谢你
Yeah, sure.
没事 不客气
Uh, Ryan Gilko. He works for parks and rec.
赖安·基尔科 在公园娱乐部工作
He has no priors. That's spelled G-i-l-k-o.
没有前科 名字写法是基-尔-科
Okay, got it. Let's check him outhey!
好的记下了 查一查他
Got a call about an assault?
电♥话♥里说是一起袭击案
And this looks like a traffic accident?
现场看来倒像是交通事故
Little bit of both.
两种情况都有
That's the driver of the truck who was rear-ended.
那个是被追尾的货车司机
Got out to talk to the driver behind him,
他下车找肇事车主理论
said he looked pretty sick. Offered to call for help.
发现这车主看上去很不正常就提出叫救护车
Driver just attacked him.
然后那个车主攻击了他
That's according to Gilko. That's his name, Ryan Gilko.
都是基尔科说的 他叫赖安·基尔科
Works for parks and rec. No priors.
在公园娱乐部工作 无前科
Who drove the battering ram? Registered to a Carl Stanton,
肇事车主是谁 车主是卡尔·斯坦顿
Washington address. Did not come back stolen.
注册地址在华盛顿 离开后没回来拿车
We got a little road rage here.
看来这是路怒症引起的事故
Seems like. So where is our Mr. Stanton?
好像是的 那么这位斯坦顿先生在哪呢
Gilko said he saw him head towards that building.
基尔科说看见他冲进了那栋楼
And the way he described him, I don't think
就他所说的情形
he's gonna get very far.
他应该走不远
I've heard of road rage, but office rage?
我听说过路怒症 可这是"办公室怒火"吗
Anybody in the building? Not supposed to be.
楼里有人吗 理论上不应该啊
They don't open till 9:00.
这里九点才开门的
Mr. Stanton, it's the Portland police!
斯坦顿先生 我们是波特兰警♥察♥
Don't make this worse than it is. Come out now!
趁把情况弄得更糟之前 出来自首吧
Uhh--I don't think this guy's a giver-upper.
看来这人不是个好惹的主
Maybe we should call SERT. All right, you make the call.
我们应该叫特警队来 你去叫
We got this. Let's do it.
这里留给我们 行动吧
Put your hands where we can see them!
把手举到我们能看见的地方
Don't even think about it.
别想反抗
He's thinking about it.
他想反抗
Drop it!
把东西放下
Stanton, stop!
斯坦顿 住手
Do not move! Stop!
不许动 站住
Was he one of those things you can see?
他也是你能看到的那种格林生物吗
Afraid so.
恐怕是这样
But there's something else going on here.
但事情没那么简单
Is that his normal face? Yeah.
这是他正常时的脸 是的
But I think there was something wrong with him.
可我觉得他一定哪里有问题
Yeah, no kidding. Did he do that change thing?
说真的 他刚才变形了吗
Right before he charged at us.
就在他要攻击我们之前变形了
What'd you see? It's called a reinigen.
你看到了什么 这是鼠精
What's a reinigen look like?
鼠精长什么样
Kind of like a rat.
有点像老鼠
I hate rats.
我讨厌老鼠
Check out his arm.
看一下他胳膊
Looks like he's been stabbed by needles.
好像是被针♥刺♥伤了
He, uh--he looked really sick
我去看他有没有事时
when I went to see if he was okay.
他看上去很不正常
I tried to talk to him,
我试着和他讲话
ask him if he needed any help, and he just came at me.
问他需不需要帮忙 他就来攻击我了
And what did you do? Well, I ran to the other side
然后你做什么了 我跑到
of my truck to get away from him.
车的另一边来躲开他
I called 911.
我报了警
So there was nothing prior to the collision--
那在他攻击你之前
no incident that might have prompted all this?
没发生某些可能导致这一攻击的事吗
No, nothing, I swear. It just came out of nowhere.
没有 我发誓 莫名其妙地就发生了
When he came at you, did you notice anything weird about him?
他攻击你的时候 你发现什么异常了吗
What do you mean?
此话怎讲
Well, uh, just different.
就是一些不一样的地方
You mean beside the screaming and the sweating and the rash?
你是指除了叫喊 流汗和出疹以外的其他事
So you work at Parks and Recreation?
你在公园娱乐部工作吗
15 years.
有15年了
Never had an accident or a ticket.
从没出过事故 也没有罚单
Well, we have your contact information,
既然我们有你的联♥系♥方式
so you're free to go.
你可以走了
Oh, what about the, uh-- the police report?
那 那警方报告呢
I'm gonna need that for the insurance.
我要拿着它办保险理赔
You can get it from this officer.
你可以问这个警官拿
All right, great. Thanks.
好极了 谢谢
How do you do this?
你是怎么办到的
How do you know who's who and what's what?
你是如何区别人类和怪物的
Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.
能看出来的时候就能 不能的时候就不能
That's no help.
好废的话啊
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表