剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, that's great, all the evidence at my place.
太好了 犯罪证据都存在我家
And this.
还有这个
And the murder weapon too. Why not?
凶器也放我家 真好
I just had a nice talk with your friends in the Verrat.
我刚和你的镇反军朋友畅谈了一下
Really? How'd that go?
是吗 结果如何
Well, they said as much as they're gonna say.
什么有用的都没透露
Well, there's plenty more where they came from.
会有前仆后继的接棒者的
You're working for the royals.
你在为皇室工作
Girl's gotta eat.
女孩总得想办法生存嘛
You can't hide in here forever, you know.
你不可能一辈子躲在这
I-I just can't figure out what to charge you with.
我想不出有什么罪名能指控你
You think I tried to kill your aunt.
你不是觉得我之前想杀你姨妈吗
Well, I have a confession to make.
我要坦白
I did.
的确如此
Of course, I was just one of many.
当然 我只是受令杀她的众多人之一
But haven't you ever wondered who put us up to it?
你有没有想过 是谁下的令
The royal here in Portland? Uhhuh.
是在波特兰的皇室中人 没错
Would you like a name to go along with that?
你想知道那人的名字吗
That'd be nice.
那自然好
Well, I'd like nothing better than to tell you, Nick.
我非常想告诉你 尼克
I mean, really I would.
我真的很想
Because, under different circumstances,
因为如果形势不同
I think you and I could have really had some fun.
你我说不定能产生点火花
All you have to do is give me the key.
只要你把钥匙给我
Then you'll have your answer,
我就告诉你那个名字
and I'll be out of your life forever.
然后永远消失在你面前
I guess you don't need to be a hexenbiest to be a witch.
看来不是巫女 你也很会蛊惑人心嘛
You don't have to be a witch to work this kind of magic.
这种事不用巫术也能完成
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I'm not sleeping on the couch anymore.
我不想再睡沙发了
Well, you're not sleeping in here.
你也不能睡在这里
I know.
我知道
I got the spare room all made up.
空房♥间已备好
Oh, man.
可怜的娃
It's definitely a little old-world, but...
虽然有点古旧 但...
it's yours, for as long as you need it.
只要你想 住多久都行
Thanks.
谢谢
So you all right?
你还好吧
Yeah, just...
是的 只是
Adalind's back, and I'm worried about Juliette.
爱达玲回来了 我担心朱丽叶
Hey, look on the bright side.
往好处想嘛
Adalind's in jail,
爱达玲被监禁了
and Juliette's probably safer now
朱丽叶跟你分开后
that she's having nothing to do with you, so--
说不定会更安全 所以
Sorry, it's not that bright a side,
抱歉 这也不算好事
but, I mean, what are you gonna do?
但是 你又能做什么呢
You can't sleep in your car outside her house.
总不能在她房♥子外 睡车里吧
It is what it is.
事已至此
Yeah, it is.
是啊 没错
It is unless you know what I know.
但如果你也知道了这件事 说不定还有转机
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I've been thinking about this for a while, man.
这事我想了很久 老兄
I've been going around and around in my head,
我在脑中过了很多遍
I've been twisting myself into a knotten-brezel,
我都快纠结成蝴蝶结了
but I'm just gonna come right out with it.
但我准备全盘托出
There's something I gotta show you.
有样东西我要让你看看
It's something I recorded off the news a couple of weeks ago,
这是我几周前从新闻上录下来的
and I wasn't sure if I should show you, you know?
我本来不确定要不要给你看
But now that you've moved out,
但既然你都搬出来了
I think you have a right to know.
我觉得你有权利知道
Know what?
知道什么
Who it was who came into the spice shop with Juliette.
知道和朱丽叶一起进香料店的人是谁
The kidnapping victim, Donna Reynolds,
绑♥架♥案的受害者唐娜·雷诺兹
was rescued this evening at 9:47 by police officers
在今晚9:47第三分局警员接到报♥警♥电♥话♥后
from the third precinct after a 911 call.
已被顺利救出
She has been released from the hospital in good health
经医院检查治疗 健康出院
and has been safely reunited with her family in seclusion.
在受保护的隐蔽处安全与家人重聚
The suspect, Adrian Zayne,
嫌疑犯艾德里安·赞恩
has been confirmed as the kidnapper.
已对自己的绑♥架♥行为供认不讳
He was found murdered in his home this evening.
他于今晚在自己家中被人谋杀
You know him, don't you?
你认识他 对吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表