剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm.
《格林》前情提要
I am having feelings for another man,
我对另外一个人动心了
and I don't know why.
我也不知道为什么
You're not gonna believe
你绝对不相信
who stopped by last night to see me.
昨天晚上谁来找我
Adalind.
爱达玲
I think Adalind had something to do with you getting beat up.
我觉得你被袭击和爱达玲有关
I have something that she wants.
我手里有一件她想要的东西
This gets you out of the way.
你死了就是扫清了一个障碍
You have 48 hours
你有48小时
to get the key from nick.
去拿到尼克手里的钥匙
And why am I not refusing?
我为什么要答应呢
Because if you don't,
如果你不答应
the Grimm will be told of your real identity.
这个格林就会知道你的真实身份
Aunt Marie's trailer.
玛丽姨妈的拖车
Do you know where it is now?
那你知道它现在在哪吗
In a storage yard.
在一个存车场里
Now that you've moved out,
既然你都搬出来了
I think you have a right to know.
我觉得你有权利知道
Know what?
知道什么
Who it was who came into the spice shop with Juliette.
知道和朱丽叶一起进香料店的人是谁
If anyone has any information
如果有任何
in regards to the symbol or the killing of Mr. Zayne,
有关这个标记或赞恩先生遇害案的信息
please contact the Portland Police Bureau.
请联♥系♥波特兰警局
So you know him.
你认识他
Yeah, I know him.
是的 我认识他
I'm under his command.
我是他的下属
Your girlfriend and your boss?
你女友和你上司好上了
That's about as gnarly as it gets.
那这情况可真够尴尬的
Hey, wait a minute. Where do you think you're going?
等一下 你这是要去哪
You're not going where I think you're going,
你不会是要去我现在在想的那个地方吧
Because if it were me, I would be going there.
如果换做是我 我铁定会去那
But you can't.
但你不能去
Nick, hold on.
尼克 把持住啊
This is one of those "Pause,
这种情况需要"停下来
take a deep breath" situations
深吸一口气"
when you can't be going off half, full,
尤其是在你怒火难消
or any other degree of cocked.
难以冷静的时候
Monroe, move out of the way. Nick
门罗 给我让开 尼克...
Now, please. No, let me go with you.
现在就让开 不 我和你一起去
We'll talk in the car, okay?
咱们在车里谈好吗
Nick, don't do this.
尼克 别这么做
Don't throw your life away for--
别把你生活都搞砸了 就为了...
that's your cell phone.
你手♥机♥响了
And I'm thinking you should answer, you know?
我觉得你该接电♥话♥
Could be some good news.
也许是些好消息
Yeah.
喂
Where?
在哪
On my way.
这就来
What is it? It's a quadruple homicide.
怎么了 有起四人凶杀案
See? Your life's not so bad.
看看 你的生活也没那么糟嘛
In the parking lot near the Deluxe Hotel.
就在豪门酒店附近的那个停车场
Oh, that quadruple homicide.
是那起凶杀案啊
Yeah.
没错
Well, at least you know who did it.
至少你知道凶手是谁了
Pretty good shape for a '63 Trotter.
这辆63年的旅行者样子还不错
I assume you don't want anyone to know you've been here.
我猜你不想让别人知道你来过这
That's why I called you.
所以我才找的你
That should do it.
这把钥匙应该能行
Anything else I can do for you?
还有什么需要我效劳的吗
Yeah. Forget you were ever here.
有 忘掉你曾来过这
I can do that.
这简单
Renard.
雷纳德
No bullet wounds, no shell casings,
没有枪伤 没有弹壳
no weapons in evidence.
找不到明显的凶器
Looks like it was hand-to-hand.
看起来像是肉搏战
Very old school.
非常老派
Any witnesses?
有目击者吗
Not that we know of.
我们没找到
Surveillance cameras?
有监控摄像吗
No, not covering this area.
覆盖不到这片区域
Somebody picked it well.
凶手选得很妙
Nothing on 'em. No I.D.s?
他们身上没东西 连身份证也没吗
Checked 'em all. Think it's a robbery?
查了所有人了 会不会是抢劫
It's a hell of a mess.
乱成一团了啊
Yeah. It sure is.
是啊 没错
What's the issue? A rout.
什么情况 聚众闹事
She's had her throat ripped open,
她的喉咙被撕开了
and these three look like they were all beat to death.
而这三个像是被打死的
Pockets are empty. Not even car keys.
口袋都是空的 连车钥匙也没有
I think somebody didn't want us to I.D. the vics.
我想凶手是不想让我们确认受害者身份
Or the vics weren't carrying any I.D.s.
或者受害者根本就没带任何证明身份的东西
Why is that?
为何这么说
Well, maybe whoever they went up against
也许他们原本想要来对付的人
was supposed to be the victim.
才是受害者
So much for safety in numbers.
人多也就这么点能耐
I think there's probably a lot more to this.
我觉得这件事没这么简单
You know, we could be staring it in the face right now
可能就在我们眼皮底下
and not even know it.
但我们却全然不知
See what you can get off the prints.
看看从指纹上能有什么收获
Uh, there's something here. Yeah? What is it?
这有发现 什么东西
Some kind of tattoo.
是某种纹身
Looks like interlocking swords.
看起来像是交织在一起的剑
This guy's got it too.
这个人手上也有
That mean anything to you?
你有什么看法吗
Yeah. What?
有 什么
Remember that body we found in the park eight months ago?
记得我们八个月前在公园发现的尸体吗
His name was Waltz. He had one just like it.
他叫华尔兹 也有个类似的纹身
Yeah, I remember.
对 我记得
If these dead guys are all members of the same lodge,
如果这些死者都是同个组织的成员
it's not one I want to belong to.
那我可不想搀和进去
Excuse me.
抱歉
Hello?
喂
Nick moved out.
尼克搬出去了
When? Tonight.
什么时候 就今晚
Look, I can't talk right now.
我现在不方便说话
No, please, I-I need you to come over.
别这样 我想你过来一趟
I--
我
I'm having a really hard time.
我觉得很难熬
I don't understand what's going on.
我不明白这到底是怎么一回事
All right, you know what? I'll call you as soon as I can.
好吧 我尽快给你回电♥话♥
How do you want to handle this?
你准备怎么处理这案子
Well, until we get the prints back and I.D. these guys,
在我们拿到指纹 确认这些人的身份之前
we don't have a lot of places to go.
基本上什么都干不了
I'll have the guys check surveillance in the area,
我让伙计去查这片区域的监控录像了
see if we get lucky.
看看有没有线索
They must have underestimated whoever they went up against.
他们一定是低估了自己的对手
Yeah?
什么事
Got surveillance footage from the Deluxe Hotel.
调出了豪门酒店的监控录像
Want to see it?
要看吗
Yeah, bring it in.
好的 拿进来
Covers the entry on 15th Ave.
这个摄像头监控着酒店位于第15大街的门口
This was taken at 10:37 tonight.
这是今晚10:37的录像
Watch this guy.
看这家伙
He may or may not be involved, but...
不管他有没有涉案
he seems to be in a pretty big hurry.
他看起来很匆忙
You have an I.D. on this guy? Nope.
知道这人是谁了吗 不知道
But I think I know him.
不过我好像认识他
Just can't place him.
就是想不起来了
Probably arrested him once, anyway.
可能是以前抓过他吧
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表