剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Give me a break.
饶了我吧
Hey, got a 20 on Anton's place of residence,
查到了安东的住所
a loft in the southeast.
在东南部的一间阁楼
He was such a gentle soul and so talented.
他是个心地善良 才华横溢的人
He broke up with his girlfriend, and it kinda tore him up.
和女朋友的分手 让他非常痛苦
And, well, he kept to himself after that.
之后他只字未提
And when he would come over, what would you talk about?
他回来的时候 你们都聊些什么
Mostly about his art and Khloe, his girlfriend.
大多数时候都是他的艺术和女朋友克洛伊
He said she was his inspiration.
他说她是他的灵感女神
I thought that was very romantic.
我觉得非常浪漫
But personally, I think he gave her way too much credit.
但我个人觉得 他把她说的太好了
But I guess that's love, right?
也许这就是爱吧
Well, thank you for your help.
谢谢帮忙
We'll take a look around now.
我们到处看看
Well, call me if you need me. I'll be downstairs.
有问题找我 我就在楼下
Search team just reported in.
刚收到搜索队的消息
Anton's body has not been found.
还没找到安东的尸体
Doesn't mean he's not way downriver.
虽然不代表他还活着
But... It's the "but" that scares me.
但是 就是这个"但是"让我担心
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
In my humble opinion,
恕我愚见
it seems this guy was sort of obsessed
看来这家伙对塞奇威克小姐近乎迷恋
and maybe a little out of his mind with Ms. Sedgwick.
甚至有点儿丧失理智
You think?
是吧
Interestingly, his style seems to range
有趣的是 他的风格似乎从印象派
from impressionistic to "WTF."
到"鬼知道是什么风格" 什么都有
Better take a look at this.
过来看看这个
A pre-illustrated crime of passion.
一幅激♥情♥犯罪的预示画
I guess that proves premeditation.
我想这证明他早有预谋
Juliette. Nick!
朱丽叶 尼克
I'm glad I got you.
总算找到你了
Yeah, I'm in the middle of an investigation.
我正忙着调查一宗案子
Oh. I'm sorry.
对不起
This'll really just take a second.
只要一会儿就好
Look, I-I know this might seem a little bit out of nowhere,
我知道这也许有点儿唐突
But could you come over for dinner tonight?
可你今晚能过来吃晚餐吗
Yeah, sure. Is there a problem?
好的 有什么事吗
No, not-- not at all.
没有 没事
I just thought it would be nice if we could talk.
只是觉得如果我们能聊聊会很好
Okay. What time?
好的 几点
Around 8:00? All right.
八点左右 没问题
8:00. I'll see you then.
八点见
Great. I will see you then.
太好了 到时见
You doing something with Juliette?
和朱丽叶有约吗
Yeah, I guess we're having dinner.
是的 我们要一起吃晚餐
What, things are getting better?
情况有所好转了吗
If they are, nobody told me.
就算有 我也丝毫没觉得
Nick.
尼克
Nick.
尼克
Let's go.
走吧
I got a date with physical therapy.
我要去做物理治疗了
I'll check with you after.
晚点和你联♥系♥
Is that Anton?
那是安东吗
Yeah.
是的
I didn't get a very good look at him,
没看得很仔细
but this is pretty much what I saw before he ran.
这基本就是他跑掉之前我所看到的
Yeah, wish we could put that on an APB.
要是我们能把这发在通缉令上就好了
I'm not sure that would help.
不确定是否有用
Say hi to Juliette.
向朱丽叶问好
Hope dinner goes well.
希望你们的晚餐顺利
Yeah, me too.
我也希望
Hey, detective.
警探
Any problems? No.
有什么异常吗 没有
She's inside. Nobody in, nobody out.
她一直在里面 无人进出
Who is it? It's Detective Burkhardt.
是谁 伯克哈德警探
It's okay. You can open the door.
没关系 开门吧
Sorry to bother you.
打搅了
Just needed to do a little follow-up.
只是需要跟进一下
Come on in.
进来吧
Let me just go put some clothes on.
我先去穿件衣服
Good evening. Hey, Monroe, it's Juliette.
晚上好 门罗 我是朱丽叶
Juliette! How are ya?
你好吗 朱丽叶
Pretty good. Just making a little dinner.
很好 正在做晚餐
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Listen, the reason I'm calling is
我之所以打电♥话♥给你
I wanted to talk to you before Nick got here.
是想在尼克来之前和你聊聊
Nick's coming over to your place?
尼克要去你家吗
Yeah, I'm making his dinner. Hold on.
是的 我正在给他做晚餐 等等
You're making dinner for you and Nick?
你在准备你俩的晚餐吗
Yeah.
是的
I, you know, I wanted to talk to him
我 我想和他谈谈
about some of the things that have been happening lately.
近期所发生的事情
And I thought dinner would be--
我觉得共进晚餐也许会...
Well, that's not important.
那不重要
But before he gets here, I--
但在他来之前
I just wanted to know if he has said anything to you
我想知道 他是否提起过
about our relationship or...
我们的关系或
Yours and mine? No, me and Nick.
你和我的关系 不 我和尼克的关系
I'm just a-- I'm a little nervous.
我只是...只是有点紧张
I wish I knew how he felt.
要是我知道他的想法就好了
Well, he's been waiting
今天这一刻
for something like this for kind of a long time.
他等了很久了
So I guess you're just gonna have to, you know,
那我想你只需要
get into it and see where it goes.
顺其自然就行了
Yeah, you're right. You're right.
是的 你说得对
Thank you--that's exactly what I needed to hear.
谢谢 我就是想知道这些
Thanks, Monroe. Good luck.
谢谢 门罗 祝你们好运
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 拜
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
What was it you wanted to talk to me about?
你要和我谈什么来着
We haven't found Anton yet.
我们还没找到安东
Then he's still alive.
那就是说他还活着
We have to proceed as if he is.
我们必须按照他还活着来处理
You didn't have to come all the way here
你不用特意为此走一趟的
to tell me that - you could've just called.
只要打个电♥话♥告诉我就行
That's not why I'm here.
我不是为这事来的
You ever seen this?
你见过这个吗
Uh, no.
没有
That's Anton's work. I know that.
这是安东的画 我知道
It seems as though Anton has been planning this for a long time.
看上去安东已经为此计划很久了
We found this in his loft.
这是在他的阁楼里发现的
When was the last time you were there?
你上次去他那儿是什么时候
Couple of months ago.
几个月以前
You were the subject of a number of his paintings.
他的许多画都是关于你的
Do you model for him? Yes.
你做过他的模特吗 是的
But I've done that for others.
但我也做过别人的模特
That's how I get all this artwork.
这就是我家有这么多艺术品的原因
I never could've afforded it otherwise.
不然我怎么会买♥♥得起它们呢
So you have a thing for artists?
所以说你对艺术家情有独钟了
I have a thing for people who see the world differently.
我对观察世界视角独特的人情有独钟
I inspire them.
我激发他们的灵感
Yeah? How?
是吗 如何激发
It's kind of hard to explain.
这个三言两语就说不清了
Well, why don't you try?
为何不试试呢
Okay.
好吧
That's how it starts,
这是开始
but it's never how it ends.
但绝不会像这样结束
It's just...something that happens.
这之后...麻烦事就会发生
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表