剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I was gonna put it in the wash.
就想拿枕套来洗
Just leave it.
别管它了
I'll take care of it.
我会收拾的
You should go back upstairs. Come on.
你应该上楼休息 去吧
Hello?
你好
Dr. Higgins, it's me.
希金斯博士 是我
I'm going to pull the school out of the competition.
我要将学校撤出比赛
What? You can't do that.
什么 你不能那样做
Under the circumstances,
就现在这种情况
I don't see how we can continue.
我们无法再继续了
You can't do this. He's worked his heart out.
你不能这样做 他为比赛倾尽全力
I'm sorry you don't agree with me,
我很遗憾你不同意我的意见
but my decision is final.
但这是最终决定
Can I talk to Pierce?
我能和皮尔斯谈谈吗
Uh, good-bye.
再见
Who was that?
谁的电♥话♥
Coach Anker is going to withdraw the school
安克尔教练要将学校
from the academic decathlon.
撤出学术十项全能比赛
No, he can't do that. You can't let him.
不 他不能那样做 你不能让他这样
Pierce, calm down. No, Pierce.
皮尔斯 别着急 不 皮尔斯
Genio innocuo.
甲鱼怪
Apparently, they're pretty rare.
显然 他们很稀有
This entry's from 1833, the Galapagos islands.
这条记录是在1883年 加拉巴格群岛
Sounds like Darwin. Apparently...
听着跟达尔文似的 显然
one of my ancestors was on the voyage with him.
我某位祖先曾跟他一起远航
Man, this is wild.
这真是疯狂
"After sailing around the islands for two days,
"绕群岛航行了两天后
we finally disembarked
我们终于登陆了
and found a gentle race in residence."
我们发现当地有个性情温和的种族"
"The most amazing thing about this shy, reclusive group--
"这个腼腆隐居的种族最让人吃惊的是
they were not afraid,
他们并不害怕我们
having never seen a Grimm."
因为他们从没见过格林"
"I found them to be intelligent, compassionate
"他们很聪明 富有同情心
and thoroughly nonviolent,
不善暴♥力♥
which made the dispatching of them quite easy."
杀他们简直轻而易举"
Really?
不是吧
So your people killed innocent genio-
你的祖先杀了无辜的甲鱼...
whatever they're called?
不管他们叫什么名字
Different times. Yeah, I'll say.
时代不同了 是啊 看得出来
So, if Pierce is incapable of killing,
如果皮尔斯没有能力杀人
how'd his watch get there?
那他的手表怎么会在那里
Well, maybe somebody planted it there.
也许是有人故意栽赃
Maybe he gave it to Jenny before.
也许是他以前送给詹妮的
Maybe he had someone working with him.
也许他有同伙
Who happens to be a lowen. Coach Anker.
还碰巧是个狮怪 安克尔教练
But we can't arrest him for being a lowen.
但我们不能因为他是狮怪而逮捕他
We got two dead kids.
都死了两个孩子了
Seems like someone's helping
看起来就像是有人在帮忙
to eliminate Pierce's competition.
除掉皮尔斯的竞争对手
Pierce is the one to beat.
皮尔斯才是技压群雄的那个啊
Doesn't mean he's going to win.
并不意味着他一定会赢
Yeah. I don't know.
我不知道了
This doesn't make a lot of sense,
这说不通啊
but let's go give Coach Anker a visit,
不过还是去找安克尔教练谈谈吧
see what kind of alibi he's got this time.
看看这次他的不在场证明是什么
Mr. Anker, Portland P.D. Open up.
安克尔先生 波特兰警♥察♥ 开门
We've got a problem.
出事了
Hello.
你好
Mr. Anker?
安克尔先生
All clear.
安全
And clear up here.
楼上也安全
This just happened.
刚出事没多久
Yeah, but he was the lowen.
是啊 不过他才是狮怪
What the hell did this?
究竟是什么妖魔鬼怪干的
I don't know. Better check the back.
不知道 最好检查一下后院
Yeah.
好的
How'd you know my brother?
你怎么认识我哥哥的
He was a friend of my mother's.
他是我妈妈的朋友
How well did she know him?
她了解他多少
She got to know him better than she should have.
她知道的太多了
As did you?
你也是吗
I was young, and he was charming.
我很年轻 而他很有魅力
That's a volatile combination.
很容易擦出火花的组合
Do you know how he ended up in Portland?
你知道他为何落脚到波特兰的吗
Never really shared much of his past.
他没怎么提自己的过去
He was always more interested in his future.
总是更关心自己的未来
Yes, I'm sure he has an interesting wish list.
是啊 我猜他肯定有个有趣的愿望清单
So do I.
我也有
Don't we all?
谁不是呢
Would you like to know how my half brother ended up
想知道我这个同父异母的哥哥为何
in the farther reaches of the Louisiana Purchase?
去离路易斯安纳属地那么远的地方吗
I always wondered how a royal ended up in Portland.
我总是好奇一位王室子弟为何会在波特兰
Half royal, technically.
准确说 半个王室
Well, not so long ago,
不久前
when I was a young boy awaiting the throne,
在我还是个等待王位的孩子时
it was discovered that one of my father's mistresses
我爸爸的一位情妇
was a hexenbiest.
被发现是个巫女
The family, needless to say, were a little put out,
不用说 皇室有点不高兴
so to avoid a nasty, ugly confrontation,
为了避免难堪的正面交锋
Sean's mother, for it was she,
肖恩的妈妈 就是她
yanked him out of his private Swiss school
突然将他从瑞士的私立学校接走
and absconded with him to America
一起坐上我父亲的私人飞机
in one of my father's private jets.
逃到了美国
You can understand how my own mother
想必你也能理解为何我母亲
wasn't keen on having a hexenbiest in the family,
不愿巫女成为家庭一员
not that I share such prejudices.
当然 我没有此偏见
Well, what do you say we put all our clothes on the floor,
说到此 不如我们把衣服
so to speak?
脱了再谈
You didn't come all the way to Vienna
你不是专程跑到维也纳
just to listen to the zither.
来听齐特拉琴的吧
I happen to like the zither.
我正好还挺喜欢听齐特拉琴的
But, no.
但不是
I came because I thought it was high time we met.
我来是因为我觉得我们该见一面了
We have a lot in common. Do we?
我们有很多共同点 真的吗
Not the money, the property, or the bloodline.
不是金钱 家当 或是血统
No, just your brother and the Grimm.
不 是你弟弟还有那个格林
So you've met this Grimm? Yes.
你见过那个格林 是的
How well do you know him?
你有多了解他
Yeah, Burkhardt.
伯克哈特 请讲
Yeah, um, it's Pierce Higgins.
我是皮尔斯·希金斯
Pierce, what's up?
皮尔斯 怎么了
I-I think I know who killed them.
我可能知道凶手是谁了
Where are you? Um, I'm home.
你在哪里 家里
I need to talk to you. I'm really scared.
我得和你谈谈 我害怕极了
And I think that you're the only one that's gonna understand.
我想你是唯一一个会理解的
Pierce... Hey, Pierce
皮尔斯 皮尔斯...
Hang up the phone, now! Hello? Hello?
把电♥话♥挂了 喂...在听吗
Pierce?
皮尔斯
Pierce knows who the killer is.
皮尔斯知道凶手是谁
Let's go.
我们赶紧过去
Pierce, wait. Wait, please.
皮尔斯等等 等一下
You don't understand what's happening.
你不知道发生了什么
Lookit, come here. I know you're scared. So am I.
过来 我知道你很害怕 我也是
That's why we need to talk.
所以我们得谈谈
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I should have told you sooner.
我早就该告诉你
I should have helped you to understand.
我早该帮你理解这一切
I-I didn't-- I didn't know how.
我 我只是不知道怎么做
I don't want to talk to you.
我不想和你谈
No, you don't understand. No, mom, I do.
不 你不明白 不 我知道 妈妈
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表