剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Wow. Look at all the weapons.
看看这些武器
She really was a hell of a collector, huh?
她可真是个不得了的收藏家
Why put all of this stuff in a trailer
为什么要把所有这些东西放到拖车里
and haul it around with you?
搬来搬去
And why didn't Nick just get rid of it all?
而且为什么尼克不把这些都扔掉
It's probably just, like,
可能只是
a family heirloom sort of thing,
祖传宝物之类的吧
passed down over generations.
代代流传下来
Well, I think this was a terrific success.
我觉得这很成功
You remember Nick being here.
你记得尼克曾经在这里
And I think this might be the beginning of the road to recovery.
我觉得这是恢复记忆的良好开始
You wanna leave?
你想走了吗
Yeah. What, you don't?
是啊 你难道不想
There is so much more to this.
这些东西肯定不止这么简单
Now you don't wanna go reading too much
你不会想读很多
into what might not be here.
关于这里不存在的东西的内容
What about all these weird little bottles?
这些奇怪的小瓶子又是什么
What's in them? What--
装的是什么 什
"Siegbarste gift." What's that?
食人魔礼物[应为食人魔毒药] 这是什么
It's probably just some perfume.
可能是某种香水吧
I mean, it says "gift," so--
它名字是礼物嘛 所以
Don't-- -
别
Oh, my god. That's no gift.
我的天 这才不是什么礼物
Yeah, you might wanna put that one back.
把它放回去
You see these books?
看看这些书
They're filled with drawings
这些画满了插图的书
made by my ancestors and others who had...
是我的祖先和一些有...
Juliette? the same ability.
朱丽叶 这种能力的人编纂的
And the drawings are of wesen.
内容是有关格林生物的
First, you have to dip it
首先 你必须要把它
in this stuff right here--
浸泡在这东西里
Siegbarste gift.
这叫"食人魔毒药"
"Gift" means "poison" in German.
这词在德语里有"毒药"的意思
They were running an illegal fighting ring...
他们组织了一个非法角斗场...
Are you okay? Time of the gladiators.
你还好吧 角斗士时期
Fighting with these.
用这些来角斗
Ancient weapons. Look. This...
古兵器 看 这...
When they go through something called the woge...
当他们转化的时候...
...is a morning star.
...是个流星锤
There's a rifle in here
这里有把步♥枪♥
that shoots special bullets...
能发射出特殊的子弹...
Juliette, what's wrong?
朱丽叶 怎么了
Juliette?
朱丽叶
What happened?
发生什么了
I don't know. Are you okay?
我也不知道 你还好吧
I-I think so.
我...我想还好
I'm a little afraid to ask,
我都有点不敢问了
but what exactly did you see in there?
但你到底在里面看到什么了
I saw Nick--
我看到尼克
Maybe I should say I saw Nicks.
或许我该说我看到了很多个尼克
I saw him...everywhere.
哪里都是他
What do you mean? More than one?
你这是什么意思 不只一个吗
Yes, and then they were--
是的 他们都...
they were all talking at the same time.
都同时在讲话
And I didn't understand what any of them were saying.
而我完全听不懂他们说的任何话
Okay. We might not be doing this right.
好吧 我们可能没用对方法
I mean, memories can be kinda tricky.
我是说 记忆这事挺棘手的
Mine sure as hell are.
我的显然是棘手的要命
I think I just want to go home.
我只想回家待着
Okay.
好的
Rosalee?
罗莎莉
Back here.
我在后面
I tried to get us a table at G.K.'s,
我试着跟G.K.餐馆预约
but they won't take a reservation
但他们不接受预约
unless you're a party of, like, 19, so--
除非我们有十九个人去用餐 否则...
I don't really feel like going out tonight.
我今晚并不是很想出去
What's the matter? You sick?
怎么了 你生病了吗
I'm something.
我有点儿不大对劲
Doesn't feel like you have a fever.
好像没有发烧啊
How was jury duty? Did you even go?
当陪审团的事怎么样了 你去了吗
Oh, I went.
我去了
About halfway through,
进行到一半的时候
I started feeling not so good.
我就开始觉得不怎么舒服了
Maybe you should call in sick.
或许你应该请病假
I mean, they have alternates.
我是说 他们是有候补陪审员的
Mm, I'll see how I feel tomorrow.
看明天的情况再说吧
I think I'm just--
我想我只是...
I'm just mad at myself.
对自己有点生气
Why, what'd you do?
为什么 你做什么了
I started out feeling one way about the case,
我一开始觉得案情是这样的
and then I went completely in the other direction.
但之后又觉得是另一种截然不同的情况
Wow. Sounds like someone's a hell of a lawyer.
听起来被告律师还真有两把刷子
I guess.
我也觉得
But when I was there, I thought I was getting sick.
但我在法庭的时候 觉得自己生病了
Once I left, I started feeling better,
可我一离开 就开始觉得好转了
and now, I just have a headache.
现在 我只是头疼
Why don't you go home and go to bed?
那你为什么不回家上♥床♥休息
I'll close up.
我来关店门
I'd appreciate that.
谢谢你
Mm, thank you.
谢谢
You're the best.
你最好了
Hey, how about I drive you to court tomorrow?
要不明天我开车送你去法庭吧
I'd like that. Night.
好啊 晚安
Night.
晚安
Smells good.
闻着好香啊
I didn't know you could cook.
我还不知道你会做饭呢
Oh, I, uh-- I can't, this is take-out.
我...我不会做 这是外卖♥♥
Weren't you supposed to be on a date with Rosalee?
你不是应该和罗莎莉在约会吗
Yeah, she didn't feel so good, so--
她觉得身体不舒服 所以...
What are you reading?
你在读什么呢
Believe it or not,
说出来真让人难以相信
I think I just got an email from my mom.
我妈刚给我发了封邮件
Seriously?
真的吗
What does it say?
说什么了
Sorry to be off the radar for so long.
抱歉消失了这么久
I miss you. All is well.
我很想你 一切都好
I plan to spend the money wisely.
我会明智地去花这笔钱的
Love, mom.
爱你的妈妈
That's code, right?
这是暗号♥吧
She's talking about the coins.
她指的是那几枚钱币
Well, that's a good thing, I guess.
我觉得这算是好消息
Which reminds me, um...
这提醒了我
I took Juliette to the trailer.
我带朱丽叶去了拖车那
And?
然后呢
She actually remembered seeing you
她记得在拖车里
in the trailer.
见过你
She remembered me?
她记得我
Just in the trailer.
只是记得你在拖车上
Well, that's a start, right?
这是个开始 不是吗
Oh, it's definitely a start,
肯定是个开始
except she saw a whole lot of you,
只是她看到很多个你
like all over the place,
类似拖车里哪哪都是你
all talking at the same time.
同时不停地说话
What?
什么
Her memory is definitely trying to come back.
她的记忆肯定是在尽量恢复
But...
但是...
I think the best thing for us to do right now
我觉得我们现在
is just stay out of the way.
最好是不要干扰她
No, I need to talk to her.
不 我得和她谈谈
You've been talking to her all day in her head, man.
你已经在她脑海里说了一整天了 兄弟
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表