剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
or broiling actually--
或者说煎烤
for a dinner you committed to.
那也是为了一顿你答应要来的晚餐
Oh, my god, do you want me
要命 难道你是想
to pay you for the veggie steaks?
让我为这个素食牛排买♥♥单吗
No, I don't want you to--
不 我没想让你...
that is so beside the point.
这也太扯了
For months, you have been dying
几个月了 你一直极度渴望
for Juliette to remember you.
朱丽叶能记起你
And now, she finally does,
而现在 她终于记起你了
and you don't even--
而你甚至...
I mean, forgive me if I'm a little flummoxed.
我现在有点儿困惑也情有可原吧
What, you're-- you're done talking now?
怎么了 你不想说了吗
You're just--you know, you're gonna go to bed, or...
你是...你是要去睡觉了吗 还是...
Oh, you're leaving.
你居然要走
That's interesting. Where are you going?
这真有意思 你要去哪
You might wanna start looking into
你该开始考虑
getting your own life.
过好自己的生活了
I think you need to start looking
我觉得你才应该开始考虑
into getting your own house.
给自己找个窝了呢
Hello? Just be honest with me.
你好 和我说实话
Does Nick hate me?
尼克是不是讨厌我
I, um, don't know, actually.
我... 事实上 不知道
I mean, he just got here, and then he left.
他刚回来 就走了
And he wasn't in a very good mood.
而且情绪很糟糕
What happened when he came over to your place?
他去你那里时发生了什么
I made us dinner. And then, I started talking.
我做了晚餐 然后 开始聊天
And then, everything just sort of fell apart.
然后好好的突然就不对劲了
And then he just left.
他就那么离开了
Maybe something's going on at work.
也许是工作上的事情
I don't know. Let me call Hank.
我也不知道 我给汉克打个电♥话♥
I'll call you back. Okay.
一会儿再打给你 好的
Griffin. Hey, Hank, it's Monroe.
我是格里芬 汉克 我是门罗
Is something going on with Nick at work?
尼克工作上遇到什么问题了吗
Why?
怎么了
You know he was supposed to have dinner at Juliette's?
你知道他现在本该和朱丽叶吃晚餐吗
Didn't he? No.
他没去吗 没有
And then he comes over here,
然后他又来我这儿
and I, like, asked him how it went.
我就问了问他进展如何
And he tells me to get a life, and then he leaves.
他让我别多管闲事 就走了
That doesn't sound like him.
听上去可不像他
I mean, he hasn't said anything to me.
他什么也没和我说啊
I mean, maybe he's got something going on we don't know about.
也许发生了什么我们不知道的事情
Let me see what I can find out.
让我先去了解一下情况
Hey, I just got back to the precinct.
我刚回到分局
Where are you?
你在哪呢
Down at the Bent Brick.
在弯砖酒吧的门口
Just what the doctor didn't order.
刚好不在医嘱范围里
I'm on my way. Save me a beer.
我马上就来 给我点杯啤酒
You saw one of those?
你看到这种生物了
When?
什么时候
A few hours ago.
几个小时以前
Something I should know about?
有什么我该知道的吗
I don't know what she is.
我不知道她是什么
Anybody I know?
是我认识的人吗
It's the witness.
是那个目击证人
Wait, Khloe Sedgwick?
那个克洛伊·塞奇威克
You went back and saw her again?
你又回去见她了
That is awesome.
这太棒了
Who is that? Is that, like, a little elf?
这是谁 这...看上去是小精灵
Are you a comic book artist? Are you famous?
你是漫画家吗 有名不
Are you someone that I should know?
你是我该认识的人吗
I bet you are.
我打赌你是
Dude, my girlfriend freaks out about sci-fi stuff.
老兄 我女朋友疯迷这些科幻的东西
She loves it. Let me see it--
她超爱这些 让我看看吧
Hey! Leave it alone, man.
离我远点 伙计
Whoa. I-it's fine.
好吧
I'm not gonna hurt it.
我不会弄坏它的
I'm just gonna show it to her.
我只是想拿给她看看
She's right over here.
她就在那儿
It's not even gonna get damaged.
不会让它有一点损伤的
Take it easy.
放轻松
Let's not make a mistake here.
别在这儿犯错哦
Now, just calm down.
冷静点
I-I am calmed down.
我很冷静
That guy just punched me for no reason.
那家伙莫名其妙揍我一拳
Hey, Nick, why don't you just head outta here, go on home?
尼克 你还是先离开这回家吧
I got this.
我来处理这事
Okay, what, you're just gonna let him go?
好吧 怎么 你就这么让他走了
You let him just walk out?
就让他这么走了吗
You're just--you're a cop.
你可是个警♥察♥
You're supposed to arrest people.
你应该逮捕做坏事的人
And you've had a little bit more than you can handle.
你喝的有点高了
Unless you wanna spend a night in a drunk tank,
如果你不想在酒鬼营待上一晚
I suggest you sit down and shut up.
我建议你还是息事宁人吧
...Seen one? Me, neither.
你见过吗 我也没见过
Nick really hit somebody in a bar over this?
尼克在酒吧里就因为这个把人打了
I didn't believe it, either.
我当时也不敢相信
I mean, the guy was drunk,
那个人喝多了
and Nick told him to back off,
尼克让他离远点了
but still, it was a little over the top.
但打人也有点过分
That's the way he was here-- over the top.
他刚才在我这也这样 过分了
So if neither of you know what this is,
如果你们两个都不知道这是什么
how do we find out what we're dealing with?
我们又怎么知道要对付的是什么呢
What?
什么
So this is Aunt Marie's trailer.
这就是玛丽姨妈的拖车啊
Yep. This is it.
对 就是这个
Wow, this is some really rare stuff.
这些都是世上罕有的宝贝啊
Yeah, there's some pretty rare stuff in here,
这里确实有些罕见的宝贝
but we need to begin with these.
但我们现在要从这些书开始找起
This is where the books come from.
原来那些书是从这里来的
Among other things.
还有其他的东西
Yeah, it's a veritable museum of wesen-ology,
这里是名符其实的格林生物博物馆
chronicling the Grimms proud tradition
记录了格林祖先们追杀我们的
of hunting and beheading people like us.
光荣历史和传统
Nice to know.
多谢告知
So we're looking for...
那我们要找的是...
Somebody who looks like this.
长得像这样的生物
Oh, my god. This is awful.
我的天 这太糟糕了
Musai.
精灵人
What?
什么
That's what she is.
这就是她
Right?
对吧
Yeah. Yeah.
是 对
It's right here.
就在这
It's all in German, of course.
当然都是用德语写的
Listen to this. This was written in 1888.
听听这段话 写于1888年
"I was called in by an artist acquaintance of mine
"请我去的是一个艺术家友人
whose name is Gauguin."
他叫做高更"
"The night before, he had been accosted
"前一天晚上 他被另一个
with a razor blade by another artist friend of his
叫做梵高的艺术家朋友
by the name of Van Gogh."
用刀片恐吓
"Gauguin is worried that his friend is under
"高更担心他的朋友
the pernicious influence of a prostitute."
被一个妓♥女♥荼毒了"
"He assigned me the task of discovering
"他让我去查探一下这个叫
what kind of witch this Rachel was."
瑞秋的妓♥女♥到底是何方神圣"
"I was loathe to discover
"我发现这个妓♥女♥
that this trollop was no hexenbiest
不是什么巫女
but a musai.
竟是精灵人"
"And although she may have been
"尽管这一段时间来
Van Gogh's greatest inspiration for some time,
她给予了梵高极大的灵感
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表