剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yes.
在
Hey. How you holding up?
你还好吗
All right.
还行
It's gonna be okay, man.
会没事的 兄弟
Juliette's gonna come out of it, she's strong.
朱丽叶会好起来的 她是个坚强的人
Well, I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
I am.
我就是对的
I may not be awake, but I'm right.
我可能不清醒 但一定是对的
Who's the ship registered to?
这艘船注册在谁的名下
Holding company based in Rotterdam.
总部设在鹿特丹的一家控股公♥司♥
Oh, it's a foreign ship.
境外船只嘛
The feds are gonna have jurisdiction.
联邦政♥府♥会享有管辖权
Have they been notified? Yeah.
通知他们了吗 通知了
They're on their way.
在来的路上了
Who reported it?
谁报的警
Harbor master was called last night.
港务局长昨晚接到电♥话♥
Three of them went inside. Nobody came out.
三个人进去了 一个都没出来
Bodies weren't discovered until 6:15 this morning
今早六点一刻尸体才被
by one of the security guards.
一名保安发现
He was pretty shook up by what he saw,
他被当时的场景吓傻了
and I gotta tell you, this one is, uh...
不得不说 这个...
Well, I hate to ruin the surprise.
我不想破坏了惊喜
What the hell did this?
什么东西能干出这种事
Something out of my worst nightmare.
比我经历的最恐怖的噩梦场景还吓人
但是没有持续太长时间
今晚 这座墙一直保佑着我
I don't think this container was used
我觉得这集装箱不是用来
to lock anyone out.
阻止人进入的
It was used to lock something in.
是用来把人困在里面的
Read the ship's log, found out the container
根据航海日志 发现这个集装箱
was loaded at the harbor two weeks ago.
是在两周前到达这个港口的
Name on the ship manifest is G.Q.R. industries.
载货清单上的名字是G.Q.R公♥司♥
Who are they, and what do they do?
他们是谁 干什么的
It looks like a holding company.
貌似是家控股公♥司♥
We don't know much more than that.
手头掌握的信息仅此而已
We contacted French police. Waiting on a reply.
已经联♥系♥了法国警方 在等回复
Yeah?
喂
Sir, the FBI agents are here.
长官 联邦探员到了
Send 'em in.
带他们进来
You know the feds are taking over this, right?
你们知道这起案子由联邦政♥府♥负责 对吧
Sir, I think that might be a mistake.
长官 我觉得不该这样
It's not up to us.
这不是我们能决定的
Just collect whatever you've done,
整理好所有材料
pass it to them.
交接给他们
Special agents Kanigher and Durwell,
特别探员康尼格和德威尔
this is Captain Renard,
这是雷纳德队长
Detectives Griffin and Burkhardt.
格里芬警探和伯克哈德警探
Hell of a mess we're giving you.
这个棘手的案子就交给你们了
Yeah, we just came from down there.
我们刚从案发现场回来
You did a fine job securing the location.
你们把现场保护得很好
Yeah, we appreciate it. What do you got for us?
很感谢 你们搜集到什么材料了
All the prelim we could get.
所有基本资料都准备好了
Look, we might be able to be of some help.
我们可能需要一些帮助
That's okay, detective, we'll take it from here.
没事 警探 接下来的事我们负责
We've already got a line: security guard's truck
我们已经有一条线索了
was stolen last night from the docks.
昨晚保安的卡车在码头被偷了
If this killer's driving it, we'll get him.
如果是凶手在驾驶 我们会抓到他
Well, I understand that, there are aspects of this ca--
明白 这件案子有些方面...
Hey, Nick.
尼克
Detective.
警探
Thank you.
谢谢
Gentlemen.
再会 先生们
Here's how it's gonna go.
接下来 事情会这么发展
First thing tomorrow, you'll be arraigned for double homicide.
明天一早你会被指控双重谋杀罪
A few hours after that, you'll be transferred
几小时后 你会被移交到
to a maximum security facility,
最高戒备监狱
where you will await trial, be found guilty,
你将在那儿候审 被判有罪
and sentenced to death.
然后判处死刑
Now, obviously, I will derive a certain amount of pleasure from that,
很显然 鉴于我不能亲自动手结果了你
seeing as I can't attend to you myself.
这样的判决会给我带来极大的快♥感♥
Then maybe you shouldn't have arrested me.
你就不该抓我进来
If I'd have gotten to you first,
如果是我先找到你
I wouldn't have.
就不会抓你来了
Why are you here?
你来这干嘛
I've seen the tattoos on your back.
我看见你背上的纹身了
I know who you're working for.
我知道你为谁卖♥♥命
Too bad you didn't know you were going up against a Grimm.
真是可悲你都不知道自己的敌人是一个格林
So you know what I am.
看来 你知道我是什么了
It would have been better for you.
如果你知道我是谁
Had you known what I am.
那最好
At least now I know who has the coins.
起码我知道硬币在谁那
I would have gotten them.
本来我能拿到硬币的
I knew there was one Grimm.
我以为只有一个格林
I didn't know there were two.
没想到竟会有两个
Mom?
妈妈
I did a little cleaning up.
我稍微收拾了下屋子
Sorry, habit.
抱歉 习惯了
Right.
好吧
Hope it's okay.
但愿还看过得去
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, look. I've been thinking about everything,
我想了很多事情
and...
所以
I think I need to take you somewhere.
我想带你去个地方
I never thought I'd see this again.
我以为再也见不到这个了
You know about this?
你之前见过吗
Marie and I bought this trailer
我们父亲生病的时候
when our dad got sick.
我和玛丽买♥♥了这辆车
We needed a place to hide everything
我们得找地方
that had been passed down to us.
把所有祖传的东西♥藏♥起来
We had 17 trunks hidden in the basement of our house.
我们家地下室藏着十七个箱子
Who else in our family had this...
我们家族还有谁有这样的...
problem?
问题
That I know of?
据我所知吗
Your grandfather,
你外公
Your great-grandmother, and Aunt Marie.
你曾祖母 还有玛丽姨妈
And Uncle George had it too? No.
乔治叔叔也有吗 没有
Not everyone does.
不是谁都有的
In fact, nobody knows when it's gonna hit them
其实 在这种技能出现之前或是
or even if they've got it.
即便已经拥有了它 当事人也是不知道的
Women become aware sooner than men,
女性要比男性发现的早些
but the only thing we know for sure is it's inherited.
可我们唯一确信的是那是遗传的
There are a lot of people
有许多人
who'd like to get their hands on this stuff.
想把这些东西占为已有
What did you think when you first found out about...
你第一次发现这一切时
you know, all of this?
是什么感觉
I was only ten years old.
我当时才十岁
Your grandfather didn't even try to protect me,
你外公都没打算保护我
So as soon as the nightmares started,
恶梦才刚开始
he wanted me to know exactly what I was gonna be up against.
他就想让我认清我要对付的是怎样的敌人
I was so scared, I didn't sleep for months.
我当时吓坏了 几个月都没睡好
When I turned 18,
我十八岁的时候
He took Marie and me on the hunts.
他就带着我和玛丽捕猎了
The first couple were horrifying,
开始几次我们很害怕
but, uh, we quickly realized
可是 我们很快就明白
that we were doing what had to be done.
这是我们必须做的
We spent hours poring over these books.
我们花了很长时间来研读这些书
You know, I--
你知道 我
I never wanted this for you.
我根本不想让你经历这些
It's not as if you had much of a choice.
你也是身不由己
Lot of history here.
这些可都带有很多故事呢
Your great-great-grandmother Hilda, with this blade,
你的曾曾祖母希尔达 用这把刀
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表