剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
airline, bus schedules over the last week.
航♥班♥ 巴士的记录
And there's a picture of her on file.
档案里有她的照片
This has priority.
这是当务之急
Yeah, I'll get everyone up to speed.
好的 我发动全体警员一起跟进
Hey, man, listen.
老兄 听着
So, Juliette spent the night here on the couch.
朱丽叶昨晚在我家沙发上过的夜
She just fell asleep, but that's not important.
就是碰巧睡过去了 不过这不是重点
The thing is, she started to ask
重点是她开始问
about the night you brought her over.
你带她来我家那天晚上发生的事了
And she remembered I was gonna tell her something,
她记得我准备告诉她一些事
And she wanted me to tell her what I didn't tell her.
她想让我告诉她当时没说完的话
What did you tell her? Nothing.
你跟她说了什么 什么都没说
What could I tell her?
我能跟她说什么啊
Adalind's back.
爱达玲回来了
Excuse me?
什么
She went to Hank's last night,
她昨晚去找汉克了
and now he's in the hospital.
现在汉克进医院了
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
What, did he sleep with her again?
难道他又跟她上♥床♥了吗
Just listen.
听我说完
I need you to keep Juliette at your house,
我希望你能让朱丽叶先待在你家
just until I find Adalind.
直到我找到爱达玲为止
She kind of left a little while ago
鉴于我老是太过刻意地回避她的问题
as I was awkwardly evading her questions.
她已经离开这好一会儿了
I gotta find Juliette.
我要去找朱丽叶
You don't think Adalind would come after her again, do you?
你不会认为爱达玲又会找上她吧
I do. I'll call you back.
我就是这么认为的 回头打给你
Oh, uh, Juliette.
朱丽叶
Hi. I was just about to knock.
你好 我正要敲门呢
I'm so glad I caught you at home.
真高兴你在家
Juliette.
朱丽叶
Juliette?
朱丽叶
Don't move! Oh, my god! Dude!
不许动 老天爷啊 老兄
Monroe?
门罗
Are we too late?
我们来晚了吗
I don't know. She's not here.
不知道 她不在这里
Well, nothing seems broken.
一切看来都完好无损
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
You told me about Adalind.
你跟我说了爱达玲的事
I figured I'd better just get over here,
我觉得我最好还是来一趟
You know, to be safe.
安全起见
Did you try calling her?
你给她打过电♥话♥吗
She didn't answer.
她没接
Well, try her again.
再打一次试试啊
It's Nick.
是尼克
Don't you want to take it?
不打算接吗
We've been having some issues.
我们俩最近出了点问题
I'll just call him later.
我等会儿给他回个电♥话♥
How long has that been going on?
这样有多久了
Well, oddly enough, since your cat scratched me.
很奇怪 就是自从被你的猫抓伤后
What? My cat?
什么 我的猫
Yeah, it's kind of a long story.
是啊 说来话长
I sort of went into a coma that night.
那天晚上我就昏迷了
I had no idea.
我完全不知道
It didn't have anything to do with the cat scratch, did it?
和被猫抓伤没有关系吧
The doctors don't know why I went into a coma,
医生们不知道我为什么昏迷
and they don't know why I came out of it.
也不知道我为什么又醒过来了
Well, I'm really glad you did.
很高兴你能醒过来
You know, I tried finding you,
你知道吗 我找过你
but nobody knew where you were.
但是没有人知道你在哪里
I was having some issues of my own.
我也遇到了点麻烦事
My relationship with Hank didn't work out very well.
我和汉克不欢而散
I just needed a change, so I went to Europe.
我需要换个环境 所以我去了欧洲
Really? Where?
真的吗 去哪里了
Paris first.
先去了巴黎
And then Berlin.
然后去了柏林
And then I found a job doing some legal work
后来我在维也纳找了一份工作
for this really nice family in Vienna.
为一个很不错的家庭处理法律事务
That's where I was when I found out my mother had been murdered.
那时我才得知我的母亲被谋杀了
Oh, my god. I didn't know that.
天啊 我都不知道
Did they ever find out who killed her?
凶手找到了吗
Not that they've told me.
警♥察♥说没有
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
It helps to have someone to talk to.
能找个人聊聊真好
I'm glad we're getting this chance to catch up.
我很高兴有这机会叙叙旧
I wish we had better things to talk about.
真希望能有开心点的话题聊
You know, this may be a little too personal,
这个问题可能有点太私人了
but your troubles with Nick,
但是你和尼克的烦恼
is there someone else?
是因为有第三者吗
Kind of, but our problems go way beyond that.
差不多吧 但是问题远不止此
Yeah, I've been there too.
是啊 我也经历过
Hey, got some pertinent for you.
找到点相关信息
Adalind Schade arrived yesterday at 2:30 P.M.
爱达玲·莎德昨天下午2:30抵达这里
on Lufthansa flight 6331 from Vienna,
坐的是从维也纳起飞的汉莎航♥空♥6331航♥班♥
via Frankfurt and Seattle.
途径了法兰克福和西雅图
She did not rent a car,
她没有租车
so someone either picked her up, or she took a cab.
所以要么有人接她 要么她打的走的
We checked all the hotels in the Portland area,
我们检查了波特兰地区所有的酒店
and we have no one registered under that name.
没有以此名登记入住的人
So she's either staying with someone, or--
所以她要么和别人一起住 要么...
She's staying in someone else's hotel room.
她住在别人定的酒店房♥间里
She flew under her own name,
她用真名买♥♥的机票
but I wouldn't rule out other false documentation.
但不排除她用其他假名行事
All right, look, I need you to triangulate Juliette's phone.
好 你再锁定一下朱丽叶手♥机♥所在区域
Juliette? Is she okay?
朱丽叶 她没事吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't been able to get ahold of her,
我一直联♥系♥不上她
And she knows Adalind, so--
而且她认识爱达玲 所以...
Enough said.
明白了
Give me her number.
把她电♥话♥给我
Hey, Nick, can I see you in my office?
尼克 来我办公室一趟
I think we should talk.
我觉得咱们该聊聊
Okay, about what?
好的 聊什么
What's going on with you and Juliette?
你和朱丽叶怎么了
I mean, I can just see that it's starting to affect you.
看得出你被影响了 工作有点不在状态
Well, things aren't going too well right now.
最近出了点问题
Is it more than just the problem with her memory?
是不是已经不光是失去记忆这个原因了
Seems to be a whole lot more.
问题严重得多
Anything you want to talk about?
想聊一聊吗
No, not really.
不 不太想
Okay.
好吧
I think she's seeing someone else.
我觉得她和别人在约会
You know who?
你知道是谁吗
I don't think I want to know.
我不想知道
Listen, Nick...
听着 尼克
Don't let it get to you, you know?
别让这事影响到你
Sometimes these things have a way of working themselves out.
有时候这些问题自然而然就解决了
Well, I'm just trying to stay focused on Adalind.
我努力把全部精力放在爱达玲案件上
Well, good. We should all be doing that.
很好 我们都应该这么做
Yeah?
怎么了
Got a location on the phone.
手♥机♥定位到了
Portland Java.
在波特兰咖啡厅
Probably just out for coffee.
可能就是喝杯咖啡去了
Who we tracking?
我们在找谁
Juliette.
朱丽叶
Adalind knows her, and if she went after Hank--
爱达玲认识她 如果她找上了汉克...
Well, I can remember when we met,
我能回想起来我们第一次见面
and we all went out to dinner, you, me, and Hank.
我们一起出去吃晚饭 你 我还有汉克
And Nick.
还有尼克
No, I don't remember anything about Nick being there.
不 我不记得有尼克
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表