剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Stop, stop! His name is Monroe.
住手 他叫门罗
He's a blutbad! Yeah,
他是个狼人 我知道
and Rosalee's a fuchsbau.
罗莎莉还是个狐妖呢
They're both my friends.
他们都是我的朋友
Who the hell is this bitch?
这老娘们又是谁
She's my mother.
是我妈妈
Dude.
老兄
You told me she was--
你说过她已经...
I mean, isn't she supposed to be, like, not so alive?
我是说她这么生龙活虎的不科学啊
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我也这么觉得的
I don't believe what I'm hearing.
真是不敢相信你说的话
Are you friends with them?
你把他们当朋友
And we're friends with him.
我们也把他当朋友
Yeah, it took a little getting used to for us too, you know?
开始时我们也花了好一段时间去适应呢
Did you know she was coming?
你知道她会来吗
No.
不知道
Juliette is in real danger, Nick,
朱丽叶现在生死难料 尼克
and we don't have much time.
我们时间不多了
Who's Juliette? Oh, wow, so you two
谁是朱丽叶 看来你们俩
really haven't caught up in any significant way, I guess.
都还没好好叙过旧
Juliette's my girlfriend.
朱丽叶是我的女朋友
And she's in a coma because of a hexenbiest.
一个巫女导致她陷入昏迷
The hexenbiest that Nick destroyed
说起来 尼克还是在我们的
with our help, by the way, just, you know, for the record.
帮助下消灭了那个巫女呢 省得你不知道
Nick, the spell is called l'esprit ailleurs.
尼克 她中了移魂咒
Literally spirit elsewhere.
字面意思就是魂归他处
Oddly apropos. It causes memory loss
奇怪又贴切的形容 它会导致失忆
with symptoms similar to dementia.
症状就和痴呆症类似
So it's imperative that we stop the progression,
所以我们的当务之急是
like, ASAP. Right now.
立即阻止病情的恶化
But we have all the ingredients.
所有药材都就绪了
We have them mixed, and they're cooking,
也都充分混合好在熬着了
but it takes 16 hours for it to be ready.
但还要16小时才能完成
Well, will it bring her out of the coma?
那个药能让她醒过来吗
It's way more complicated.
远没这么简单
Our first step is just to stop the memory loss.
首先我们得阻止她丧失记忆
Okay, just do whatever you have to do.
好吧 尽你所能吧
I'm just-- I'm so sorry this happened to Juliette.
真抱歉朱丽叶遇上了这种事
And, uh... sort of nice to meet you.
还是...很高兴见到你的
Dude, I gotta be honest,
老兄 实话告诉你
your mother scares the crap out of me, man.
你老妈快把我吓尿了
Look, you two should probably just keep your distance
在我搞清自己所处的情形之前
until I figure out what I'm dealing with in there.
你们俩就尽量和我保持距离吧
Yeah. No. Totally, I mean, family reunions can be brutal.
我都懂 家人重聚也会很残忍♥
Our last one, we lost two cousins and a sheepdog.
上次我家团聚时 死了俩表亲和一条牧羊犬
Okay. I mean,
好了 我是说
no one missed the cousins, you know, they're--
也没人怀念他们 他们...
This is Juliette.
这就是朱丽叶吧
She's very pretty.
长得可真美
How long have you been together?
你们在一起多久了
Where have you been for 18 years?
这十♥八♥年♥来 你都在哪里
More places than I care to remember.
地方太多 我都懒得记了
Why don't you try?
那就试着回想一下
I went after those responsible
我在追杀那些谋害
for killing your father and my friend.
你父亲和我朋友的凶手
For 18 years?
追了整整十♥八♥年♥
I had no idea how long it would take
我不知道这复仇之路会走多远
or where it would lead or how many times
路向何方 也不知道会
I'd be misled and deceived.
走多少弯路 上多少当
When I learned about the secret order, the dragon's tongue,
当我得知那个秘密指令 龙舌
that they were after the coins,
知道他们在寻找硬币时
I knew there was more at stake than just finding the killers.
我知道有比找出凶手更凶险万分的事
I had to deal with the royal families
我得应付皇室
who are trying to regain the control
他们想重新夺回
they had in the last century.
他们在上世纪时拥有的统治地位
A lot of the turmoil in the world today
当今世上 诸多骚乱
is instigated by their agents.
都是由他们的爪牙煽动的
Like the Verrat.
比如镇反军
You're learning. That's good.
你有做功课 不错
I wish I could have been the one who taught you.
真希望这些都是我教给你的
When I learned that a Grimm had the coins,
当我得知硬币在一个格林手中后
I was hoping it wasn't you.
我希望那不是你
I often wonder how I could have
我常想那晚我为何
done things differently that night, but...
会做出这么反常的事 但...
Kimura led me to you, and that's all that matters.
木村带我找到了你 这才是最重要的
What about the coins?
那些硬币呢
They've already taken up too much of our lives.
它们已经毁了太多人了
They need to be destroyed.
一定得销毁它们
The sooner you give them to me, the better.
你越早把它们给我越好
It's the only way I can protect you now.
这是现在我能保护你的唯一办法了
Where's Adalind?
爱达玲在哪里
Why would you think I know where she is?
你为什么觉得我会知道她的行踪
You're her mother.
你是她妈啊
Well, that's a little old-school, even for you.
即便是你 说这话也显得有点老套啊
She's gone.
她不见了
She played one last little trick.
走之前还耍了一个小花招
She put Nick's girlfriend in a coma.
害得尼克的女友陷入昏迷
And I care about that why?
我比较关心她为什么这么做
Because it concerns me.
因为这能影响到我
Can you really blame Adalind after what he did to her?
在他对爱达玲做出种种之后你还要怪爱达玲吗
Yes!
是的
She should stay out of things that she does not understand.
她不懂其中的利害关系 就该离远点
Well, maybe you played with her heart
或许是你过于随意地玩弄了
a little too freely, and that confused her.
她的感情 让她困惑了
No, she knew exactly what she was doing.
不 她非常清楚自己在做些什么
Why do you care what happens
你为什么关心
to Detective Burkhardt's girlfriend?
伯克哈德警探女朋友的事情
Because she ties him here...
因为她把他拴在这里
to Portland, to me.
拴在波特兰 拴在我身边
And if she dies, he could quit the force, he could leave,
如果她死了 他可能会辞职 离开
and I have put too much time and effort into him
我在他身上付出了大量时间和精力
to allow that to happen.
才走到今天这一步
Now, I need to know what Adalind did.
现在我要知道爱达玲干了些什么
A Grimm on his own is dangerous for all of us.
一个孑然一身的格林对我们所有人都很危险
And I'm holding you personally responsible,
而我认为你对这件事也有责任
and believe me,
相信我
You don't want that.
你不会想要那种结局的
That's amazing-- based on a pair of boots
真神奇 根据一双靴子
you could find out where the guy lived.
你就能找到那人的住处
Yeah. And his cabin is way out there.
是啊 他的小屋非常偏僻
I don't think Nick could have found it without me.
没有我尼克肯定找不到
You went there with Nick?
是你跟尼克一起去的
I thought you went there with Hank.
我以为你跟汉克一起去的呢
I did.
是的
Yeah.
对
Nick?
尼克
Oh, crap, the toast.
糟糕 吐司焦了
I got it.
我来
Thanks.
谢谢
I was just trying to
我只是想
make you a little... something.
给你做些...吃的
I'm sorry.
对不起
For what?
干嘛道歉
A lot of things on that list.
为很多我该道歉的事
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
Where?
哪里
On my way.
马上到
So I've got an investigation.
有案子
Gotta run.
我得走了
You gonna be here when I get back?
我回来时你还会在吧
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表