剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
The DNA from a hair we found
我们发现了一根头发 那上面的DNA
is close enough to yours to be a relative.
与你的相似度很高 应该来自于你的亲人
But it's not yours.
但不是你本人
We want to know who you're covering for.
我们很想知道你在掩护谁
My mother.
我母亲
Funny.
真有趣啊
Look, we have no interest in taking out a good cop.
我们没兴趣除掉一个好警♥察♥
But we have two dead agents.
但我们死了两个探员
You're trying too hard.
你们太着急了
This guy attacked your agents, and they went after him.
这家伙袭击了你们的探员 而他们追捕他
We have connected his fingerprints
我们已经把他的指纹
to a dozen murders in Europe.
和欧洲十余起凶杀案联♥系♥起来
You've got your man.
你们已经找到了真凶
Trying to connect me to this case
而试图把我和这起案件联♥系♥起来
is not gonna bring your agents back.
又无法让你们的探员死而复生
You should be giving them credit for the kill.
你们应该感谢他们手刃真凶
Ballistics didn't match.
弹道并不相符
But that doesn't mean I think this adds up.
但这并不表示我就相信你的话
I don't care if it's federal. Pull a favor here.
我不管那是不是联邦政♥府♥ 帮个忙
I want Nick released.
让他们放了尼克
I got a call. Do what you can.
我有电♥话♥进来 尽你所能吧
Griffin.
格里芬
Where?
在哪儿
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我尽快赶到
What the hell? You escape?
搞什么鬼 你逃出来的
They got their man, and they know it.
他们抓到了真凶 就明白自己抓错人了
Better get out of here before they change their mind.
在他们改主意之前 你最好赶紧离开这儿
We got a homicide in southwest.
西南部发生了一起凶杀案
No forced entry.
没有强行闯入的痕迹
There was a hell of a fight.
发生过激烈打斗
We have a time frame?
有时间范围吗
Neighbors reported the disturbance
大约一个半小时前
about an hour and a half ago.
邻居报案称有骚乱声
First patrol was on the scene within six minutes of the call.
第一队巡警在接到报案电♥话♥后六分钟内赶到现场
Any I.D.?
能确定身份吗
Her name's Catherine Schade.
她叫凯萨琳·莎德
Found her driver's license in her purse.
在她的钱包里找到了驾照
Schade.
莎德
That's Adalind's last name.
艾达琳不就姓这个嘛
Yeah.
没错
Think she's related? Guess we'll find out.
她们是一家子吗 我们会查清楚的
The person who wakes her has to be pure of heart.
唤醒她的那个人得有一颗纯洁的心
Since you're barely human,
鉴于你不是人类
you're in for quite a ride, sweetie.
你可能得多花点时间 亲爱的
Get a grip.
抓住了窍门
Can't be that bad.
能难到哪儿去
I met the hexenbiest.
我见过那巫女了
It didn't go well.
进展不太顺利
I know. I saw the aftermath.
我知道 我看过了事发现场
I'm sorry, Nick.
对不起 尼克
What about Juliette?
朱丽叶怎么样
She said that we can't save Juliette.
她说我们救不了朱丽叶
Only he can.
只有他能
And who is she talking about?
她指的是谁
Royalty.
皇室
In Europe? No.
他们在欧洲吗 不
Here. In Portland.
在这儿 就在波特兰
Here?
在这儿
Who is it?
是何许人
I couldn't find out.
我也不清楚
I tried.
我尽力了
Mom, the police are gonna get really close on this.
妈妈 警♥察♥马上就会查出真♥相♥
And I can't let you get caught up in it.
我不能让你卷入其中
I know, Nick.
我明白的 尼克
It's time for me to go.
我该离开了
How long will it take?
要花多长时间
To destroy them? There's no telling.
你是说毁了它们吗 说不准
It's a long way.
前路漫漫
There's still people looking for them.
还是会有人找寻它们
Well, I wish I could do it for you.
真希望我能帮你了结此事
I wish you could have a normal life.
我希望你能过上正常人的生活
I don't know what'll happen with Juliette.
我不知道朱丽叶接下来的情况如何
But don't make the same mistake I did.
但别重蹈我的覆辙
Don't leave the people you love.
不要离开你所爱的人
Even if that puts them in danger?
即便会让他们陷入险境吗
I don't have an easy answer.
这个问题我不好回答
All I have are a lot of regrets.
我一生中已有很多遗憾
You don't owe anyone an apology.
你不亏欠任何人
Yes, I do.
不 我亏欠他们
I thought about you
在过去的日子里
every day for my entire life.
我每天都会想念你
And having you back in it...
当你重新回到我身边...
I don't see how I could ask for anything more.
我便再无奢求
I'll come back if I can.
要是情况允许我就会回来
Now, one more thing...
现在 还有一件事
What?
什么
You have to take me to the station.
送我去车站
I can handle that.
没问题
You're so like your father.
你和你父亲真像
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Excuse me?
你好
Oh, my God. Doctor.
天哪 医生
Doctor.
医生
Can you believe she just woke up?
你能相信吗 她竟然醒了
It's crazy.
太神奇了
Sir, you can't go in there.
先生 您不能进去
Juliette.
朱丽叶
You're awake.
你醒了
I love you so much.
我好爱你
Who are you?
你是谁
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表