剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
He says she was crying. That's why he went to help her.
他说她当时在哭 所以他才去救她
He's saying these questions aren't gonna help him find his son.
他说这些问题对找孩子无济于事
We'll do the best we can.
我们定会竭尽全力
But tell him he's got to take us to where he lives.
但告诉他带我们去他住的地方
I need to book a flight...
我要订机票
The next flight to Portland, Oregon.
最近一班前往俄勒冈州波特兰市的飞机
They're asking if he's found Rafael.
他们问是否找到了拉斐尔
Tell him we need to get inside the house.
告诉他我们得进屋查看一下
They really love their Halloween.
他们还真喜欢万圣节
Dia de los muertos...
亡灵节
Day of the dead.
活死人之日
Rafael?
拉斐尔
Rafael?
拉斐尔
All right, if there's an answering machine,
好的 如果家里有答录机
we need to listen to it,
我们得听听留言
and we need to check out rafael's room.
还要再看看拉斐尔的房♥间
Just his phone.
只有他的手♥机♥
Rafael?
拉斐尔
Nick, she says she knows who took Rafael.
尼克 她说她知道是谁带走了拉斐尔
He says that she doesn't know, and she's not helping.
他说她一无所知 帮不上忙
Let her talk.
让她说
What's la llorona?
什么哭泣的女人
The weeping woman.
哭泣的女人
It's a ghost story about a dead woman
这是个鬼故事 传说有个女鬼
who steals children and drowns them.
偷走孩子 然后把他们溺死
We believe in ghosts now?
现在的人还信鬼神这一说
Not that I know of.
据我所知并非如此
What's going on?
发生什么事了
She's saying la llorona took Rafael,
她说是哭泣的女人带走了拉斐尔
and he's basically telling her to shut up.
而他叫她闭嘴
All right, ask her if she knows who this is.
好吧 问问她是否知道这是谁
Silencio, por favor. Okay?
拜托你不要吵 好吗
This what we're running with? Yeah.
我们在找的是他吗 没错
All right, we'll start canvassing the neighborhood.
很好 我们这就去问问周围的邻居
Have two officers stay in the house with Mr. Alvarez.
留两个警官在阿尔瓦雷斯先生在家守着
Monitor his cell phone,
监听他的手♥机♥
in case there are calls from the kid or whoever took him.
没准拐走他孩子的人会打电♥话♥来
There's no hard line.
对人客气点
He wants you guys to stop talking and find his son.
他想让你们不要再闲聊赶快找到他儿子
This way, sir.
这边来 先生
Okay?
好吗
We're headed back to the precinct,
我们准备回警局了
but, uh, we need you to stay, if you can,
不过需要你再多留会 如果你方便的话
until we find another translator.
等我们找到另外一个翻译
Okay.
没问题
Did she say anything else?
她刚才说什么其他的了吗
Not about Rafael.
一些和拉斐尔无关的事
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, I just, uh, don't know
还好 我就是不知道
how you do this all the time.
你每次都是怎么处理这些事的
I'll call you.
我回头给你电♥话♥
I saw the photographs of Duvall's body.
我看到杜瓦尔尸体的照片了
I know how badly he was tortured.
可以看出他受到了怎样的酷刑
But we must find out if he talked.
但我们必须搞清楚他交代了什么
If he gave up any names,
如果他透露了任何人的名字
it could endanger everyone who is involved with us,
就可能把我们的人都置于危险的境地
especially those working on the inside.
尤其是那些安插在内部的人
We need to know who Duvall met with the night he was taken.
我们要搞清楚在杜瓦尔被抓走的晚上去见了谁
I'll call you back.
一会再联♥系♥你
Yeah.
请进
Hey, uh, there's a detective from Albuquerque.
有个从阿尔伯克基[墨西哥州]来的警探想见您
She says she has some information about the missing kid.
她说她有那个失踪儿童的消息
Should I bring her in?
我要带她进来吗
Yeah, send her in.
让她进来吧
Uh, now?
现在吗
Uh, yes, yes, of course now.
当然就是现在了
Valentina Espinosa.
瓦伦蒂娜· 埃斯皮诺萨
You're from New Mexico. Yes.
你是新墨西哥州来的 是的
And you have information on the boy
你手头有今天早上
that was taken this morning? I do.
被拐走的男孩的消息 没错
How long has he worked for you?
他为你工作了多久
Now, wait. What time was that?
稍等 什么时候
Do you know anything about his boy, rafael?
你知道任何和拉斐尔有关的事吗
Uh, were there any problems at home?
他家里有什么麻烦吗
Okay, thanks. Had he ever tried to run away?
好的 谢谢 他试图离家出走过吗
Okay. I appreciate it. Thanks.
好的 非常感谢您的合作
No problems at home.
他们家里很和谐
Luis was a hardworking guy dedicated to his kid.
路易斯是个努力工作的人 很爱他的孩子
And nothing with Rafael either--
拉斐尔这边也没什么异常之处
No problems at school or with his friends.
在学校和朋友中都没有和谁交恶
Detectives Nick Burkhardt and Hank Griffin,
尼克·伯克哈特和汉克·格林芬警探
This is Detective Valentina Espinosa
这位是来自阿尔伯克基的
of albuquerque. Mm. Long way from home.
瓦伦蒂娜· 埃斯皮诺萨警探 不远万里啊
She's got information on the missing child.
她有关于我们失踪儿童的线索
We've been tracking this unsub for a while.
我们追踪这个嫌疑人很久了
If Rafael Alvarez is the first child taken,
如果拉斐尔·阿尔瓦雷斯是第一个被拐走的孩子
then we can expect two more before the day's out.
那么今天之内还会有两个孩子会被拐走
She did the same thing in New Mexico?
她在新墨西哥州也做了同样的事
And Texas, Colorado, Arizona, and Utah, that we know of.
还有德克萨斯 科罗拉多 亚利桑那和犹他州
Seriously? She's abducted that many children?
真的吗 她居然已经诱拐了那么多孩子
And if we don't act fast, they'll all be dead by morning.
如果我们不赶快行动 他们明早之前都会死
This is research I've put together
这是我过去五年整合的
over the last five years.
调查资料
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
Wow! What a bevy of great costumes.
你们的装扮真不错哇
Oh, love the wolf man.
我喜欢那个狼人
Looks like my Uncle Herman
真像我叔叔赫尔曼
before they chopped his head off.
脑袋被砍下来之前的样子
All right, one handful apiece.
好了 每人一把
Off you go.
玩去吧
Hey, stop it! That's my candy!
住手 那是我的糖果
Give it back. Stop it!
还给我 住手
What you gonna do now, huh?
就不给你要怎样
Hey, that's not very nice.
这样做可不太好
Give her candy back, now.
把糖果还给人家 快点
Make me. All right, since you asked.
不给你打我啊 如你所愿
There.
乖
Okay, I did it. Now let me go.
好了 我还她了 放手
Now say you're sorry.
现在给人家道歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
对不起
There.
这就乖了
Now, don't you feel better? I know I do.
你有没有觉得高兴点 我很高兴
No, and you're gonna be sorry.
没有 你会后悔的
Let's go.
我们走
You okay?
你没事吧
Thanks, Mr. Monroe. You're welcome.
谢谢门罗先生 不客气
More lollipop?
还要棒棒糖吗
Thank you.
谢谢
We have no forensic evidence.
我们没有收集到任何法医证据
Nothing but the bodies of the victims.
只有死者的尸体
Always two boys and a girl
每次都是两个男孩和一个女孩
between the ages of seven and ten, all drowned.
年龄介于七到十岁 都是被淹死的
How many are we talking about?
总共有多少位死者
That's hard to say.
难说
I think there's been as many as 15,
我觉得多达十五位
but I don't know for sure.
但不能确定
I've been able to document 12,
我能查到记录在案的有12名
3 in each of the last 4 years,
发生在过去四年里 每年有三位死者
always before midnight on Halloween.
都是发生在万圣节当天午夜之前
Same pattern, but there could be more.
相同的作案手法 但也有新的手法
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表