剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
What?
什么啊
I don't believe this.
难以置信
They were supposed to be extinct.
它们应该灭绝了
At least that's what I was told.
至少我是这么听说的
Well, that wouldn't exactly be in a natural history book.
自然史书中肯定不会记载这物种
No, these things have a very unnatural history.
当然 这种生物的历史非同寻常
They were supposedly hunted to extinction.
他们因被捕猎而灭绝
Like the buffalo, their skins were considered very valuable
就像北美野牛一样 他们的皮
because of their luminescent quality.
能发出冷光 因而十分珍贵
They were hoarded by collectors.
收藏家趋之若鹜
Did you actually see one?
你亲眼看见了吗
No.
没有
But I've got two people who say that they've seen aliens.
但有两个人称他们看到了外星人
And I've got a piece of glowing skin
我这也有一小块发光的皮肤
that can't be categorized as animal or human.
无法确定是动物的 还是人类的
When I was a kid, we used to think they were these
小时候我们以为他们是一些漂亮的
beautiful, magical creatures that would glow in the dark.
有魔法的生物 能在黑夜中发光
It was supposed to be really good luck to see one, you know,
运气极好的人才有幸看到他们
like the leprechaun legend.
就像爱尔兰小妖精一样
It wasn't so lucky for the ranch hand.
对那个农场雇员来说可不太幸运
Or the mutilated cows.
还有那些残缺不全的母牛
There were mutilated cows? Yeah. Six of them.
还有母牛死了 是的 有六头
More on other ranches.
其他牧场还有更多
Give me just-- wait, one second.
稍等片刻
Was anything cut out of them?
它们身上有东西被割下来吗
Their ovaries.
卵巢
There's more than one and she's pregnant.
那就不止一个 还有个怀孕的女人
What?
什么
There's no way she's doing the hunting on her own.
她不可能自己捕猎
That's who the ovaries are for. Here, here, look.
卵巢是给她吃的 这里 你看
Gluhenvolk are an ancient wesen species with roots
荧光怪这种古老的格林生物的起源
that go back to Africa.
可追溯至非洲
The gestating female consumes cow ovaries during pregnancy.
雌性在怀孕期间以母牛卵巢为食
I know it sounds hinky,
这听起来有点奇怪
but let's just say it's their pickles and ice cream.
但这对他们来说就像泡菜和冰淇淋
So he is mutilating cows to get their ovaries
所以他为了卵巢屠牛
to feed to the mother of his soon-to-be-born child.
给他将要生产的妻子吃
The closer the attack on cows are,
牛被袭击得越频繁
the closer she is to popping out a baby gluhenvolk.
荧光怪的生产期就越近
There were 27 attacks since they left Nebraska.
他们离开内布拉斯加州后杀了27头
27? Seriously? She is gonna go into labor any minute.
27头 真的吗 她随时都可能生产
Rosalee?
罗莎莉
Oh, hey, Nick.
尼克
Ah, I see you two have a book open there,
我看见你们在看一本书
which more likely than not portends
这多半可能预示
some sort of catastrophic disaster, which in turn,
某种毁灭性的灾难 换句话说
can only mean my date with Rosalee has been put on hold.
这意味着我跟罗莎莉约会要以后再说
Monroe, there is a Gluhenvolk mutilating cattle for ovaries
门罗 有个荧光怪在屠牛取卵巢
because he has a pregnant woman about to give birth any minute.
因为他有一位随时都可能生产的妻子
Seriously?
你确定
A gluhenvolk? Yes.
荧光怪 是的
I thought they were extinct.
我以为他们已经灭绝了
So they're moving along back roads
他们一直走小路
and the last cattle attack was right here.
最后一头在这被杀
The car was abandoned here and the woman was abducted
车在这被弃 那个女人在这附近
somewhere along here.
被绑♥架♥
If she's as pregnant as I think she is,
如果她真的即将生产
she can't get very far-- not on those roads.
那她在这种路上走不远
My guess, I'd say they're somewhere in here.
我认为他们在这的某个地方
Right? One road in, one road out.
进出只有一条道
And she's going to need more ovaries.
她还需要更多的卵巢
I'm living in an alternate universe.
我仿佛生活在另一个世界
No, you just have a better understanding of the one we're in.
不 你只是更加了解了我们这个世界的事
Well, I'd better get out there.
我最好赶去那里
Nick, we want to go with you.
尼克 我们想和你一起去
This could be the last of a species, man.
这可能是最后一个荧光怪
We need to help them if we can.
我们得尽力帮助他们
He may have killed a guy. But the baby is innocent.
他可能杀了个人 但孩子是无辜的
I know that truck.
我认识那辆卡车
This guy's been following our gluhenvolk.
那个人在跟踪荧光怪
Why? He's a ufologist.
为什么 他是个不明飞行物研究者
He may have found them and I gotta find out.
他可能已找到他们 我得弄清楚
Whoa, whoa, hold on.
等一下
He might be asleep in there, man.
他可能还在睡觉
Don't you need a warrant for that?
你难道不需要搜查令吗
You're right. You open it.
说的对 你来开门
Oh, okay.
好吧
This is a fleshing knife.
这是刮肉刀
Um, I don't think this guy's a ufologist.
我不认为他是不明飞行物研究者
Sauver sa peau.
现形水
"Save your skin"?
"留住你的皮肤"
Must mean literally.
看来就是字面意思了
If you shot a wesen with this stuff in that bullet--
子弹装着这种药剂射向格林生物
The bullet would kill him, okay?
子弹会要了他的命
But the sauver sa peau would keep him in full woge,
但现形水会令他死后
even after death.
保持完全转化状态
Forever? No. This is just temporary.
永远吗 不是 只是暂时的
You probably have no more than six or eight hours
约六或八小时后
before you would change back.
就会变回人形
So he has to harvest and tan the hides very quickly.
所以他必须迅速将皮割下来
He does it right here in his trailer.
他就在拖车里做
This is so wrong.
太过分了
But you would have a perfectly morphed specimen to sell.
但是你会有张完美的原形标本可卖♥♥
We'd better find those gluhenvolk before he does.
我们得先他一步找到荧光怪
How?
怎么找
They're driving a stolen bronco,
他们开着抢来的烈马
we didn't pass one on the road,
我们在路上没有遇到
and there was no place to turn off.
这路只有一条道
They've got to be ahead of us somewhere.
他们一定在前面某个地方
I'm taking these.
我要拿走这些东西
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Why are you stopping?
为什么停下来
Nick, do you see something?
尼克 你看见什么了吗
I think I see a building.
我看到了一栋建筑
Somebody turned off here.
有人在这转弯了
The gate's down.
门被挪开了
Somebody's got a fire going.
有人在生火
You smell that?
闻到了吗
There's only one set of tracks.
这只有一道车印
Somebody went in and didn't come out.
有人进去却没有出来
Let's check it.
去看一下
Vincent?
文森特
Damn it.
见鬼
Oh, my god. Oh, get away from me.
天呐 别靠近我
Please, just take it easy, okay?
请别担心 好吗
We're not gonna hurt you. We're here to help.
我们不会伤害你 我们是来帮忙的
Where's Vincent? What have you done with him?
文森特在哪 你们对他做了什么
We need you to tell us where he is.
还得你来告诉我们他在哪
Don't hurt me.
别伤害我
Oh, my god. Don't hurt my baby.
天呐 别伤害我的孩子
It's true.
是真的
Oh, you're beautiful.
你真漂亮
Stay away from me! Stay awa--
别靠近我 别...
I think she's going into labor.
我想她要生了
Whoa, Nick, I think you put her over the top.
尼克 看来你给她太多压力了
We're gonna need a bunch of stuff we don't have.
我们什么接生工具都...没有
Oh, the baby's coming. The baby's coming.
孩子要出来了 要出来了
We're not gonna hurt you at all, we're here to help you.
我们不会伤害你 我们是来帮你的
You need to roll onto your back.
你先躺下
Oh, my god, her water just broke.
天呐 她的羊水破了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表