剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
So are we talking spaceship?
开着宇宙飞船吗
No. Bronco.
不 是福特烈马
I'm sorry, honey, we gotta stay on the back roads.
抱歉 亲爱的 我们必须走小路
You all right?
你还好吧
No! You have to pull over.
我不好 靠边停一下
We gotta make more miles, we haven't gone that far.
我们得再开远点 还不够远
I need you to stop, something is wrong.
求你停车 我有些不对劲
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好吧
What can I do? I need to rest.
我能帮什么忙 我要休息一下
I need to rest for a while.
我得休息一会
Babe, you said something was wrong.
宝贝 你说你有些不对劲
If I don't rest, I'm gonna have this baby right here and now.
要是不休息 说不定孩子这会就急着出来了
There's an old cabin over there.
那边有个破旧木屋
I've got an idea.
我有主意了
Doesn't look like there's anybody home.
看起来没人住
I'm gonna check it out.
我去看看
That's it, hold on. Hold on, hold on.
就这里 坚持 当心
I don't think anybody's been here for a long time.
我觉得这里很久没住过人了
We'll rest here for a while.
我们在这歇一会
I'm gonna go hide the car.
我去把车藏起来
Vincent...
文森特
I'm getting hungry again.
我又饿了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, no, no. Hey, it's okay.
不 不 没关系的
It's okay. I know.
没关系的 我理解
Uh, I'll see what I can find.
看看能找到什么
But first, I'm gonna start a fire
首先 我得生个火
and get this place warmed up.
让你暖和暖和
Hey, um, Nick's not here, right?
尼克不在 是吧
I don't see his car.
我没看见他的车
Uh, no, he's at work as far as I know.
不在 据我所知他去工作了
Did you try calling him?
你打过他电♥话♥没
No, I don't want to talk to him, I want to talk to you.
没 我不是来找他的 我想和你谈谈
You don't want to go back to the trailer, do you?
你不会是想回去看拖车吧
No, I want to talk about this.
不 我想谈谈这个
Hey! That's a very nice photo.
这张照片真好看
Right? I think.
是吧 应该吧
This was taken four years ago and I remember everything about it.
这是四年前拍的 我记得清清楚楚
That's her. Meet Maureen Rodriguez.
就是她 莫琳·罗德里格斯
And she does have a red '78 Bronco registered in her name.
她名下确实有辆78年的红色烈马越野车
We're looking for it. Where'd they find her?
我们正在找 在哪里找到她的
About two miles from where that ranch hand was killed
距离农场人员被杀和奶牛被肢解处
and the cattle were mutilated.
约三公里
She was walking down the middle of the road,
发现的时候她正在路中间
trying to flag down cars.
试图拦车
So something did happen to her.
这么说来她确实出了什么事
County sheriff checked out her story,
郡警长核实了她的故事
found the old barn she said she was taken to.
找到了她说被带去的旧谷仓
Station wagon parked outside, hood up,
外面停了辆旅行车 被藏了起来
broken down, no plates.
发生故障 没有牌照
Which probably means that's our spaceship.
那可能就是我们要找的"飞船"
We're trying to I.D. the owner based on the VIN.
我们正在根据车辆识别号♥找出车主
Do me a favor, look into these cattle mutilations.
帮我个忙 调查一下屠牛事件
Where they started, what direction they're going.
从哪开始 有何规律
Gotta get ahead of this one.
这次一定要提前防范
I remembered everything about that night.
那晚的每一件事我都记得
Where we went, what we did when we got there,
我们去了哪 干了什么
that kiss.
还有那个吻
So that's a good thing.
那很好啊
Monroe, I remembered how much I loved him.
门罗 我记得我有多爱他
I could feel it.
我能感觉到那种爱意
Then that's a really good thing, right?
那难道不是一件很好的事吗
Or no? Why not?
难道不是吗 为什么
I mean, isn't that what you wanted?
这难道不是你想要的效果吗
I treated him so badly,
我之前对他很不好
I'm scared that what I've done ould just make it impossible
我很怕我之前的所为
for him to ever love me again.
会让他不再那么爱我
Look, I'm not an expert in these things,
听着 我不是感情专家
although when it comes to you and Nick, I'm certainly
尽管对你和尼克的事情
privy to more than most...
我肯定比别人了解得多
But I just have to tell you, from what I've seen
但我要告诉你的是 以我之见
over the past several weeks, nothing suggests
这段时间以来 没什么迹象表明
that his core feelings for you have faded to any great degree.
他对你的感情有一丁点的减少
I'm not so sure.
我看这不好说
Well, there's only one way to know.
那就只有一个方法才能验证了
Juliette, you have to tell him.
朱丽叶 你得跟他坦白
I want to but I'm scared.
我也想 但我很怕
Come on, after all you've been through?
拜托 你们都经历这么多了你还怕什么
Monroe, that's just it.
门罗 就是因为这样
I'm not the same person that I once was,
我已经不是以前的我了
and maybe that is not such a good thing.
可能这本身就不是件好事
Oh, I kind of think it is.
我可觉得这是好事
Please just don't repeat any of this to Nick.
千万别告诉尼克我跟你说的话
I'll talk to him when I'm ready.
我想好了会自己跟他谈的
All right.
好吧
I'll do anything I can to help.
我会尽力帮你的
There's one thing that might help.
有件事也许你真能帮我
Name it.
说吧
Tell me what a Grimm is.
告诉我格林是什么
A-A Grimm?
格林吗
A Grimm is someone
格林就是一种
who can see into the heart of darkness.
可以看透人心险恶的人
Someone who sees things other people don't understand.
他们能看到一般人看不到的东西
I can see things that That what?
我能看见... 看见什么
That most people can't.
一般人看不到的东西
He said something like that the night in the trailer,
那天晚上在拖车里 他也说了类似的话
the night that he brought me over to your house.
就他带我来你家的那天晚上
Yeah, I know.
我知道
So what exactly are you trying to tell me?
那你到底想告诉我什么
I'm trying to tell you he's different.
我要告诉你他与众不同
Hey, I got the stats on the cattle mutilations you asked for.
我拿到了你要的屠牛事件统计数据
And?
然后呢
I highlighted the reported UFO attacks.
高亮的地点都发生过外星人袭击事件
Seems to have started two weeks ago.
貌似是两周前
In Lincoln, Nebraska, then moving
从内布拉斯加州林肯市开始
northwest from there ever since.
之后向西北方向移♥动♥
You can see the frequency of attacks, which total 27,
总共27起袭击
increases as they travel.
沿路袭击频率递增
What is it about cows and aliens?
牛和外星人有什么关系
I got nothing.
我也不知道
What? Have you found them?
什么事 你找到他们了吗
No. I'm close.
还没 但快了
She's ready to give birth soon.
她马上要生了
And when she does, I'll be there.
那时候我肯定会找到他们
I've got four parties bidding now.
现在有四伙人出价了
A set of three would be worth a fortune.
他们仨可是值大钱的
Yeah, I'm working on it.
我知道 正办着呢
Don't call me again.
别给我打电♥话♥了
I'll call you when it's done.
事成之后等我联♥系♥你
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
Went by your desk with the lab report,
刚才去给你送实验室的报告
but you're not there.
但你不在
What do you got?
有什么发现吗
Something which finally sheds some real light
这些全国范围的
on the mystery of the cattle mutilations across this country.
屠牛事件可总算有点眉目了
While we're young, Wu. Ovaries.
趁早快说 吴 卵巢
Excuse me?
什么
That's what was taken from the cows.
牛身上缺的东西
Their ovaries.
就是卵巢
Now you know. Yes, I do.
通知完毕 知道了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表