剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
he was looking for a way out,
他想摆脱他们
things went bad fast.
电光石火间 不幸的事就发生了
You think he killed both agents?
你认为两名探员都是他杀死的吗
Yeah.
是的
Have you ruled out anyone else?
排除过其他嫌疑人了吗
You think there was someone else?
你觉得现场还有别人
That's what my gut tells me.
我的直觉
Why?
为什么
Cause our killer had time to change clothes
因为凶手有时间去和其中一位
with one of the agents.
探员换衣服
You might do that if you're expecting someone else to show up.
一般在等什么人的时候才会那么做
You might do that if you want to get away in different clothes.
想换身衣服逃跑时也会那么做
Well, it's in the hands of the Feds now,
现在案子归联邦探员管
and I don't think they're dying for our help.
我不觉得他们会需要我们帮忙
No, they are not.
没错 他们不需要
Here, put this with our other files
给 把这个和其他资料收在一起
and try to get some sleep.
回去好好睡一觉吧
Glad to see we're not the only ones working late.
很高兴看到不止我们在加班
You need something?
你需要什么帮助吗
Just a quick explanation. What about?
只需要一个小小的解释 什么解释
We found Agent Kanigher's phone.
我们找到了康尼格探员的手♥机♥
And we checked her last call,
查了她的最后一通电♥话♥
made at 4:52 p.m.
下午4点52分拨出的
It was to Detective Burkhardt's cell phone.
打给伯克哈特警探
It lasted 27 seconds.
通话持续了27秒
Yeah. She called me.
是的 她是打过我电♥话♥
She wanted more information about what we found at the shipyard
她想多了解一些我们在造船厂
in the cargo container.
货物集装箱里的发现
What did you tell her?
你跟她说了什么
I told her we gave her everything we had.
我跟她说我们已经把知道的都告诉她了
That was all?
就这些吗
You think there was more in 27 seconds?
你觉得27秒还能说些什么
Did she tell you where she was
她告诉你她在哪里
or where she was going?
或者她要去什么地方了吗
Would that be standard procedure for a special agent
难道有什么标准程序规定联邦调查局特别探员
in the FBI to tell a detective what she's doing?
要向警探汇报自己的所作所为吗
Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin just matched
伯克哈特警探和格林芬警探刚才
the prints found in the cargo container
发现在集装箱上找到的指纹
with those at the scene of your agents' death.
和你们探员被杀现场的指纹吻合
You took prints from the scene?
你们从现场取了指纹
It may be your jurisdiction,
这案子也许是归你们管的
but it's still in our city,
但毕竟发生在我们的城市里
so, if we can help, we will,
不论你们愿意与否
whether you like it or not.
我们都会尽力协助破案
You get an I.D.? We're working on it.
确认指纹的身份了吗 我们还在查
We think there was someone else involved.
我们认为还有其他人涉案
You have any evidence of that?
你有证据吗
We'd like to take your gun to run a ballistics check.
我们想拿你的枪去做个弹道测验
We're trying to match a weapon to the bullet casing
我们正在查与现场掉落的弹壳
found at the scene.
所匹配的枪
Well, I didn't wear one tonight.
我今晚没带枪
Detective, if there's anything you want us to know,
警探 如果你有什么事想告诉我们
now's the time.
最好现在就说
Once we walk out of here, we make no guarantees.
一旦我们离开这里 就不敢保证会出什么事了
All right, that's enough.
好了 够了
No one got shot out there,
那里没人中枪
so don't come in here and threaten my detective.
所以别来这里威胁我的警探
If we find something, we'll bring it to you.
如果我们有发现 一定会告诉你们
You won't even have to ask.
根本不劳你们询问
And may I remind you
容我提醒一句
this is your screw-up, not ours.
这是你们的烂摊子 不是我们的
Your guy came to us and not the other way around,
是你们来找我们 不是我们去找你们
so, if we're done here, please, get the hell out.
如果没什么事了 拜托 赶紧给我走人
Since you weren't there, detective,
既然你不在案发现场 警探
I'm sure you wouldn't mind giving us a DNA swab.
那你一定不介意给我们一份DNA样本吧
You need a court order for that.
你们得有法庭指令才能这么做
We know.
我们知道
He can always say no.
他完全可以拒绝
I've got nothing to hide.
我没什么好隐瞒的
Nick.
尼克
Hey, you didn't tell me the agent called you.
你怎么没告诉我那个探员给你打过电♥话♥
You know, I didn't think it was important.
我觉得这不值一提
I'm just so tired.
我太累了
Let's get some sleep.
回去睡会儿吧
You went up against somebody.
你跟人发生争斗了
I could tell when I saw you.
一看到你我就知道了
You don't want to tell me about it, it's okay.
你不想说也没关系
I just want you to know I trust you.
我只想让你知道 我相信你
I believe what you tell me,
我相信你所说的
and I don't think about what you don't.
你没说的我也不会妄自揣测
But whatever you do,
但不管你做什么
don't hang me out to dry.
别把我晾在一边
Oui.
喂
But sometimes events overrule civility.
但有时候事出紧急 顾不得这些了
What event is worth ruining my sleep?
什么大事非要扰我清梦
I'm dealing with the killing of a young man.
我在调查一个年轻人被杀的案子
Young men die every day.
每天都有年轻人死掉
Why wake me for this one?
为什么要为了这个人吵醒我
Well, this wasn't just any young man.
这可不是普通的年轻人
He arrived on a ship
他登上了一艘船
registered to a front company in Rotterdam.
那船注册在鹿特丹的某间幌子公♥司♥名下
Really.
说真的
You should try to mix it up a little bit
如果你想听听我的专业意见
if you want my professional advice.
那你可得试着表现出对这事有点兴趣
Shall I go on? Yes.
要我说下去吗 说
He's dead. Disappointed?
他死了 失望吧
How'd he die?
怎么死的
Violently. Were you involved?
谋杀 跟你有关系吗
Funny, I was just about to ask you the same thing.
有意思 我也正想问你这个问题
Guess I have my answer.
我想我已经有答案了
The family has waited long enough.
王室已经等得够久了
Patience may be a strategy for you, but not for us.
耐心对你来说可能是种策略 于我们则不然
So you send a mauvais dentes here to kill him.
于是你就派恶齿怪来杀了他
If the Grimm had died,
如果那个格林就这么死了
he would prove not worth the effort.
也就不值得让我煞费苦心了
But let me remind you, brother,
但容我提醒你一句 兄弟
any more interference by you will not be tolerated.
你若再插手 休怪我无情
Well, from what I've seen of your mauvais dentes,
这个恶齿怪的下场说明
no interference is needed.
这件事也无需我插手
Nice to see you.
你好
Where is it?
东西在哪里
I got it for you as soon as I could.
我尽快为你准备好了
It's $300.
300块
I don't think so.
我看不值这个价
$250.
250块
Better.
这还差不多
Cheapskate doesn't know how close she came
那小气鬼都不知道
to getting her throat ripped out.
差一点我就要撕烂她的喉咙
That's so sweet. Maybe later.
真贴心 等以后吧
Where have you been? I was worried.
你去哪儿了 我很担心
I fell asleep in the trailer.
我在拖车里睡着了
I used to do that.
我过去也常常这样
Everything okay?
一切还好吧
No.
不好
Things are getting a little tricky.
事情变得有些棘手
You know, the homicide I was sent to investigate
我调查的那件案子
turned out to be the mauvais dentes.
凶手竟然是恶齿怪
You're called to Yeah, I'm investigating us.
你被叫去... 对 我现在在调查我们
That's awkward.
太尴尬了
And I don't want you getting involved.
我不希望你被牵扯进来
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表