剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
And what happened that time? I never found out.
然后呢 我也不知道
It was something my dad did, and he never talked about it.
我爸爸试过 他从没谈过那件事
Well, I'm willing to take the risk.
我愿意冒这个险
Monroe...
门罗
Please, I...
别 我
I can't. I can't. I can't do this.
我不能 我不能 我不能这么做
Listen, if we don't catch this guy,
可我们要是不抓到这个人
all of Nick's friends are going to be at risk, okay?
尼克的所有朋友都会有麻烦
And that includes you.
其中也包括你
I am not going to let that happen.
我不能坐以待毙
It's him. Rosalee, hold on a second.
是他 罗莎莉 等会儿
Take it. Hold it so I can hear it.
接吧 开免提让我也听到
Is it done?
搞定了吗
Yeah, I've been sitting on the body for over an hour.
搞定了 已经守着尸体一个多小时了
Can we get this done?
能快点儿完事吗
I'd like to get paid.
我要报酬
Drive to Lake Forest, south entrance,
开车到湖边森林 从南面入口
Three miles in.
再往里三公里
Repeat it.
重复一遍
Lake Forest, south entrance, three miles in.
湖边森林南入口 往里三公里
Rosalee, we don't have much time here.
罗莎莉 我们时间不多了
Where is she? She just left the hotel.
她在哪儿 刚离开酒店
Her plane's still on the tarmac.
她的飞机还没起飞
She just filed a flight plan.
才提交了飞行申请
You have to drink it all...
你得全都喝下去
Then lie down.
然后躺下
Here's looking at you, kids.
接下来就看你们的了
What does that mean?
什么意思
"Hopefully not for the last time."
希望不是永别
If he doesn't wake up in two hours,
要是两小时后他没醒
you have to respirate him.
一定要给他做人工呼吸
If his face goes white or his hands start to curl,
要是他脸变白 手开始弯曲
he's running out of time.
就意味着他命在旦夕了
I got it.
我知道了
Monroe...
门罗
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
I'm here.
我到了
You see anybody?
看到人了吗
Just trees.
只有一堆树
And how's Monroe?
门罗怎么样了
I don't know. He looks dead to me.
不知道 看着不像活人
Oh, okay, I got lights coming at me.
有灯光射过来了
Yeah, it's them.
就是他们
He's driving up. I'm getting off.
他开车过来了 先挂了
Hank, whatever goes down out here tonight--
汉克 今晚这儿不管发生什么
Yeah, I know-- off the books.
知道 就你知我知
Show me.
尸体呢
He's dead. Can I get paid now?
确定他死了 我可以拿钱了吧
When the body's delivered.
要等尸体验收
The body is right here.
尸体就在这儿
When the body's delivered to who's paying for it.
要等最终付钱的人来验收尸体
I'm just here to make sure he's dead.
我只是来确认尸体的
How long I got to hang around for that, huh?
那还要等多久
Yeah, I'm here.
对 我到了
I checked him. He's dead.
检查过了 他死了
They're right there.
他们就在那儿
We've got another car coming in.
又有辆车开过来了
What do you keep looking at him for?
你不停看他干嘛
He's dead.
那就是具尸体
So...
那
you're the blutbad that did this.
你就是接活的那个狼人
No compunction killing your own kind...
残杀同类毫不手软
I admire that.
佩服
Pay her.
把钱给他
What the hell is she doing? That's disgusting.
她在干嘛 太恶心了
Monroe...
门罗
Come on!
快醒来
He's alive!
他还活着
Police! Drop your weapon!
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police!
警♥察♥
Angelina.
安吉丽娜
Angelina.
安吉丽娜
Monroe...
门罗
You're alive.
你还活着
Who hired you?
谁雇的你
Was he a Yeah.
他也是个 没错
That woman got away.
那女人逃了
Be careful.
小心点儿
Damn.
该死
No, no, no. Don't.
不 不 不 不要
Don't call anyone.
别打电♥话♥
Let me deal with this our way.
让我用我们的方式处理
I should have known.
我早该想到
You going to kill me? That depends.
你要杀了我吗 看情况
On what?
什么情况
On so many things.
各种情况
Now, tell me everything.
把一切都坦白告诉我
Rosalee...
罗莎莉
Hey, it's Nick.
是我 尼克
Monroe's fine.
门罗没事
Thanks, Nick.
谢谢你 尼克
Now I can sleep.
我可以安心睡觉了
Have a safe trip. Okay.
一路顺风 好的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表