剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
maybe their breakup wasn't so good.
他们分手的时候可能闹得不大愉快
Ridley Cooper. Got it.
雷德利·库珀 知道了
Where can I find him?
我在哪儿能找到他
I'm not scared.
我不害怕
Okay, I'm a little scared,
好吧 有一点点害怕
but I'm not going anywhere.
但是我哪儿也不去
Nick?
尼克
What's wrong? What are you trying to tell me?
怎么了 你想告诉我什么
No, don't-- no, don't go.
别 别 别离开
Don't leave, Nick.
别走 尼克
Damn it.
真烦
Ridley Cooper?
雷德利·库珀
Yeah, that's me.
是我
I'm Detective Burkhardt, and this is Detective Griffin.
我是伯克哈德警探 这位是格里芬警探
We need to ask you a few questions.
我们需要问你几个问题
Um, okay. About what?
好的 关于什么
Uh, this is my sis, Debra.
这是我的妹妹 黛布拉
Debra, these are detectives.
黛布拉 这两位是警探
Cool. What did you do?
酷 你犯了啥事
What makes you think I did anything?
你为什么认为是我犯事了
Well, I didn't do anything.
反正我什么也没干
We just need to know where you were last night.
我们只想知道昨晚你在哪里
Here. Online.
就这里 上网
For how long?
上了多长时间呢
Most of the night.
几乎整夜都在上
We were testing Black Forest Ⅱ.
我们在测试《黑暗森林Ⅱ》
That's what we do. We test video games.
我们就是干这个的 测试电子游戏
Just because you were online doesn't mean you were here.
仅仅因为你在网上不代表你就在这里
You could have logged on and left.
你可能登录后就离开了
If we were completely brain dead.
除非我们脑抽了
Logging into the game and then leaving
登录游戏然后离开
would've made us sitting ducks.
那我们就成活靶子了
We're level 49 wizard badgers.
我们可是四十九级的巫獾
They kill us,
如果把我们杀了
they get our powers,
就能得到我们的能力
our weapons, our level experience--
武器 还有经验
And we'd have to start all over.
然后我们还要从头开始
If you want proof,
如果你们想要证据的话
you can call the company.
可以打电♥话♥给游戏公♥司♥
They have our game audio.
他们有游戏音频
Which is? Voice recordings.
那是什么 录下来的声音
Us playing.
我们玩游戏时的语♥音♥
Shows we were online last night.
可以证明我们昨晚一直在玩
Why are you even here?
你们到底来这干嘛
You never said what this was about.
你们一直没说发生了什么
You know Brody Crawford?
认不认识布罗迪·克劳福德
Yeah. He was my girlfriend's--
认识 他是我女朋友的...
Ex-girlfriend.
是前女友
He works with Jenna at Spinner.
他是詹娜在斯平纳公♥司♥的同事
Sometimes we go on missions together in Black Forest.
有时候我们会在《黑暗森林》里一起做任务
He's a pretty good player. Almost as good as me.
他是个很厉害的玩家 快赶上我了
What did he do?
他犯了什么事
He was found dead last night.
昨晚他死了
Wait. What, like dead in real life?
什么 你是说现实生活中的死吗
Is there another way?
不然呢
Brody's avatar was killed last night.
布罗迪的角色昨晚被杀了
His character in the game got obliterated.
他游戏里的角色被♥干♥掉了
How?
怎么干掉的
Another player cut him in half.
他被另一个玩家切成了两半
What time was this?
这是什么时候的事
Uh, about 6:00 p.m.
大概傍晚六点
I remember it because Debra and I were so happy.
我之所以记得是因为我和黛布拉都很高兴
About his death.
高兴他死了
Not his real death, game death.
不是真实的死亡 是角色死亡
After everything that went down between me and Jenna,
在我和詹娜的这些事之后
it just seemed like--
这就像是...
Poetic justice.
报应
You have to understand. He took my girlfriend.
你得理解 他抢了我女朋友
But I would never kill him for real,
但我不会真的杀死他
only in the game.
最多是在游戏里
But I didn't do that either.
可游戏里也不是我♥干♥的
6:00 p.m., that puts it a little over three hours
下午六点 那是他被杀前
before he was killed last night...
三个多小时
for real. Do I need to add that?
我指真的被杀 需要加上这句吗
Who killed Brody in the game?
在游戏里是谁杀的布罗迪
Only the best player on the planet.
只能是世上最厉害的玩家了
"Nameless." That's his name?
无名氏 他的名字
In the game.
游戏里而已
Nobody uses their real names.
没人会用真名的
I can show you.
我找给你看
But we were just about to ransack Campolongo Castle.
可我们马上就能洗劫坎波隆戈城♥堡♥了
More important things right now, Debra.
现在有更重要的事要做 黛布拉
How do we find out who that is?
怎么才能找到他
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
That's like asking who's god.
这就像是问上帝是哪位
Or if there's an end to the universe.
或者宇宙是否有尽头
Or why are we here? All right.
或者我们为何在此 好吧
It's impossible to find this guy.
不可能找得到这家伙
Especially if he doesn't want to be found.
尤其当他不想被找到的时候
I got a theory. Interested?
我有个猜测 想听吗
What is the common denominator of these three pages?
这三张纸有什么相同之处
They're paper. And?
它们都是纸 然后呢
They're fiction. Getting warmer.
它们都是虚构小说 接近了
I have an idea.
我有一个想法
Tell us what the hell you're talking about.
你告诉我们你到底想说什么
Aw, you are taking all the fun out of it.
你真没劲
But all three of the authors aren't using their real names.
这三个作者都没用他们的真名
Each has a nom de plume--
每人都有一个化名
a pen name, pseudonym, whatever you want to call it.
笔名或假名 想怎么叫都行
Okay, I know Mark Twain is Samuel Clemens.
我知道马克·吐温是塞缪尔·克莱门斯
And Richard Bachman is Stephen King.
理查德·巴克曼是斯蒂芬·金
That's right, I took English Lit.
对 我学过英国文学
Lewis Carroll was Charles Dodgson.
刘易斯·卡罗尔是查尔斯·道奇森
All right, so this is part of
所以这是猜"我的名字是什么"
the game of "Guess my name."
游戏的一部分
And we just found out in the Black Forest game,
我们刚得知在《黑暗森林》中
his nom de plume is "Nameless."
他的假名叫"无名氏"
Oh, guess he put a lot of thought into that one.
他肯定花了很多心思
All right, so where do we go with this?
我们接下来怎么做
The killer had access to Spinner.
凶手能进入斯平纳公♥司♥
He knew about the party,
他知道派对的事
and he killed one of the designers.
还杀了一名设计员
All right, we'll start with them.
我们就从他们查起
And we need to get into that game,
我们得进入游戏
find "Nameless", and put him under surveillance.
找到无名氏 然后监视他
We're gonna stake out a character in a video game?
我们要监视一个电子游戏中的角色
Yeah, we find out when he plays
我们得查出他什么时候上线
and who he eliminates next--
以及他接下来会干掉谁
could tell us who he's going to kill next.
这能告诉我们他接下来要杀谁
Virtual stakeout. I like it.
虚拟监视 我喜欢
I had it in my attic,
我一直把它放在阁楼里
part of my great-grandfather's collection,
这是我曾祖父的收藏之一
and I just thought, you know,
我只是觉得
it looked like it belonged here.
它放在这很合适
It's a Gustav Becker,
古斯塔夫·贝克尔出品
double weight Vienna,
维也纳双重锤式
around 1870.
1870年左右制♥造♥
Case is superb walnut.
钟框是上好的胡桃木
You know, Becker got his big breakthrough
贝克尔在1852年西莱亚西钟表大会上
in 1852, at the Silesian Clock Fair.
取得了他人生的一个重大突破
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表