剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
From what I've heard, he's proven tremendously effective.
我听说他做事很有效率
Taking out two reapers and sending their heads back
解决了两个格林猎人 还把他们的头送了回去
made a hell of an impression.
真让人叹为观止
He also took out a mauvais dentes and a Nuckelavee.
他还解决了恶齿怪和纳克拉维
Both gifts from the family, I assume?
我猜这都是皇室送的"大礼"吧
Yes, he's proven rather more worthy than we anticipated.
他证明了他比我们所预期的更有价值
Which brings us back to the key.
这就又要说到钥匙了
Adalind says you need yet more time to get it.
爱达玲说你需要更多时间拿到钥匙
And how is Adalind?
爱达玲她现在怎么样了
Lovely as ever.
一如既往的迷人
I don't think she really misses you.
我觉得她根本没有想念你
You don't know her like I do.
你不如我了解她
A shame about her losing her powers like that.
她就这样失去了法力 还真是遗憾
I believe she carries a grudge.
我相信她是心里是有恨的
Well, she's lucky to be alive.
她能活下来已经是万幸
Aren't we all?
我们不都是如此吗
Look, Sean, it's been agreed for the good of the family
听着 肖恩 为了皇室的利益
to give you a bit more time with this key business.
我们同意给你更多时间来解决钥匙问题
And if I don't get the key,
如果我拿不到钥匙呢
then you tell the Grimm all about me,
然后你就把我的一切都告诉这个格林
is that how it works?
是这样吗
We want you back in the family, Sean.
我们希望你回家 肖恩
Historic things are happening,
马上就要有大事发生
and there's an important place for you.
而你可以在其中扮演举足轻重的角色
Really, for a bastard?
是吗 一个私生子
Nowadays that doesn't matter.
如今这都已经无关紧要了
some even consider it a badge of honor.
有些人甚至以此为荣
What about you?
你呢
What I'm trying to say is,
我只想说
dear brother, it's time to come home.
亲爱的哥哥 该回家了
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
Keys are in it.
钥匙就插在车里
Looks pretty clean inside.
车内看上去很干净
What, so he brings the car here,
什么意思 他只是把车开到这里
dumps it, and walks away?
然后就丢下车走人了吗
Maybe he had somebody pick him up.
也许有人来接他
But why here? Eh, got me.
但为什么选在这里 问倒我了
Let's pop the trunk.
打开后备箱看看吧
Looks like somebody is planning a party.
看上去像有人在计划一场派对
Not a party I'd want to be invited to.
我可不想被邀请去这种派对
Yeah, but no top hat.
没有礼帽男的影子
Check for prints and take it in. Yeah, will do.
检查指纹 数据留档 马上做
What?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不清楚
I just get the feeling this guy is playing us.
我只是觉得这家伙在耍我们
I mean, the recorded phone call, the stuff in the trunk.
我是说 电♥话♥记录 后备箱里的东西
I saw him at the hospital and the first crime scene?
我在医院和第一个犯罪现场都见到了他
And why kidnap a tow truck driver
为什么他要绑♥架♥一个拖车司机
and dump his car here?
又把他的车扔在这里
I don't know, maybe I'm just over-thinking it.
我不知道 可能只是我想多了
No, no, no, maybe not.
不 不 可能你是对的
This thing is getting out of hand,
事况越来越严重
and it's not making a lot of sense.
让人摸不着头脑
Yeah, we'd better get back to the precinct.
我们最好先回警署
I can't, I'm finally getting this damn cast taken off.
不行 我好不容易才能把这石膏卸了
I gotta be there in an hour.
我一个小时后要到那
You just go have your dinner with Juliette.
你去和朱丽叶吃饭吧
I'll check back with you later.
我们回头一起去查
He is awake.
他醒了
Get ready.
准备好
Who--who are you?
你...你们是谁
Where am I?
这是哪里
Wh--what's going on here?
这是怎么回事
Why can't I move my arms?
为什么绑着我的胳膊
I think it worked.
看来是起作用了
You know you don't have to knock.
你知道你不用敲门的
Eh, I thought I should.
我想我应该敲
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
Long.
漫长
Just long? That's it?
只是漫长 就这样吗
No, actually it was a-- a little strange.
不 其实有点...奇怪
You want to tell me about it?
要跟我说说吗
Okay.
好吧
Let's give it a try.
我们试试
All right, so there's a wesen called a cracher-mortel,
有一种格林生物叫唾液怪
and apparently he can spit something in your face
他能往你的脸上吐些东西
that can paralyze you to the point
来麻痹你 让你看起来
where you appear dead, but you're not.
像死了一样 其实并没有
And when you wake up a little bit later,
并且你过会儿醒来时
you are a little crazed and very violent.
你就会变得有些疯狂并且很暴♥力♥
You want to destroy everything that you can see.
你想要毁掉你目之所及的一切
Apparently this has something to do with a voodoo ritual--
这就像一种伏都仪式
So, just a normal day at the office?
这就是你普通的一个工作日吗
Yeah.
是的
Look, I'm--I'm sorry if--
听着 我...很抱歉 如果...
I don't blame you if you don't want to hear this ever again.
如果你不想再听这些 我不会怪你的
I... No, stop.
我... 不 别说了
I asked you how your day was, and I meant it.
我是真心在问你的一天过得怎样
I guess I'm not used to this.
我猜我还没习惯你这样
I also meant it when I said you didn't have to knock.
当我说你不必敲门时也是真心的
This is your house too, and I was thinking
这也是你的房♥子 我在想
that if you want to...
你是否要...
You should move back in.
你应该搬回来
Have you been drinking? No!
你喝酒了吗 没有
Answer it. I'm not going anywhere.
接电♥话♥吧 我等着你
Monroe. He's awake.
门罗 他醒了
Thank you. The last thing I remember,
谢谢 我记得的最后一件事是
I was on a call and Yeah, it looks like
我当时正在打电♥话♥ 是的 好像
the stuff we gave him worked.
我们的药起作用了
But he doesn't remember anything.
不过他什么都不记得了
Like, how he got here,
比如他是怎么来这的
or anything that happened to him.
发生了什么事
You really need to get down here.
你得过来看看
I'm on my way.
我这就去
I'm going, too.
我也去
Uh, look, Juliette, I'm on a case.
朱丽叶 我是在办案
Is it wesen?
是跟格林生物有关吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm not staying home alone anymore.
我再也不要独自待在家里了
I have a lot to learn.
我有很多东西要学
Please don't lock me out again.
不要再把我拒之门外了
Good of you to come so late.
你这么晚能来真好
If it means getting rid of Frau Pech,
如果能摆脱佩赫女士
I can stand to lose a little sleep.
我愿意牺牲点睡眠时间
Please, sit down.
请坐
You must be hungry.
你一定饿了
I always was when I was pregnant.
我怀孕时就经常饿
Seven boys, you know?
我生了七个儿子呢
Bring her something to eat! And tea.
给她拿点吃的 端杯茶来
Frau Pech scares me.
佩赫女士吓坏我了
Can you really get rid of her?
你真的能除掉她吗
I've known Frau Pech a long time.
我认识佩赫女士很久了
She's not stupid.
她可不傻
She will anticipate our moves.
她会预测我们的行动
If she suspects we're working against her,
如果她察觉我们在对付她
she will kill us before we know it.
她会在我们意识到之前就杀了我们
It is imperative that we succeed.
当务之急是我们得一击致命
We need her heart.
我们需要她的心脏
Why?
为什么
Because we cannot restore your powers
因为没有巫女的心脏
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表