剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm.
《格林》前情提要
I have some important family business to discuss.
我有重要的家族事务要和你讨论
It's time we bury old hatchets
是时候放下过去
and come to an understanding of the future.
为将来达成共识了
Monroe told me what you saw at the spice shop.
门罗跟我说了你在香料铺的事
that was eye-opening.
真是大开眼界
Just found a death certificate for Richard Mulpus.
找到了理查德·玛尔珀斯的死亡证明
so Mulpus died twice?
难道玛尔珀斯死了两次吗
Lilly O'hara was dead on the scene.
莉莉·奥哈拉死在现场
Welcome back, ma chere.
欢迎回来 亲爱的
When I finally found the courage to confront him,
当我终于鼓足勇气对抗他时
I found that I was dealing with a cracher-mortel.
我发现自己面对的是一个唾液怪
He was referred to as the Baron,
他被人们称作男爵
So the cracher-mortel makes zombies?
这个唾液怪可以制♥造♥僵尸
Think twice before you betray me, Fraulein Schade.
背叛我之前要三思 莎德小姐
You saw her?
你看到她了
Yes, and she threatened me.
对 她还威胁我
But we want you and your baby alive.
但我们希望你和孩子都活着
So very good to see you, Your Highness.
很高兴见到您 殿下
You are enjoying your work here.
看来你喜欢在这儿工作嘛
Immensely.
非常喜欢
How much more time do you need?
你还需要多少时间
It will all be ready by tomorrow night.
明晚将一切就绪
How many have you collected so far?
目前你制♥造♥了多少
More than enough.
绰绰有余
Can I ask you a favor?
能帮个忙吗
But of course.
当然
I would love to see you do what you do.
我想看你如何做到的
Would you show me?
能让我见识一下吗
Why not?
好啊
Lucas, dear boy!
卢卡斯 亲爱的孩子
Just Lucas.
卢卡斯就行了
How long have you been with me?
你跟随我多久了
Seven years, sir.
七年 先生
Oof, long enough, don't you think? Sir?
也够久了 对吧 先生
That is fantastic!
这实在太奇妙了
It is, isn't it?
可不是吗
Is he in a lot of pain?
他很痛苦吗
Excruciating.
剧痛难当
Let the games begin.
游戏开始了
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
Yeah, I could eat.
饿了 可以来点吃的
I could too. What'd you bring?
我也饿了 你有带什么来吗
I'm just kidding. I made a Bolognese.
开玩笑 我做了意大利肉酱面
Actually, you know, I'm really not all that hungry.
其实 我并没有那么饿
Me neither. I think I'm just too nervous.
我也是 我想我只是太紧张了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
So, where do I start?
该从哪说起呢
Well, I now know why you couldn't tell me everything.
我现在知道为什么你无法告诉我这一切
I wanted to tell you.
当时我想告诉你
I just didn't know how.
只是不知道该怎么说
I- I was afraid for you to see a world
我怕你看到一个
that I didn't fully understand.
我自己都没理解透的世界
And now I'm afraid to push you into something
现在我担心你毫无心理准备
that you're not really prepared for.
就被迫要面对这些东西
Well, it's not as if you were prepared for it.
你当时也没有心理准备
And, at least I know I'm okay.
至少我知道我没事
I haven't lost my mind.
我没被吓坏
And, I know that the world is a lot more complex
我知道 这个世界比我所能想象的
than I could ever imagine, but--
还要复杂得多 但是
But what?
但是什么
But I still love you...
但是我依然爱你
If that even matters now.
如果这还重要的话
I never stopped loving you.
我从未停止爱你
When you were in the coma,
当你昏迷在医院
in the hospital and about to die,
快要死的时候
and I knew it was my fault,
我知道是我的错
How could I know what to do, Juliette?
朱丽叶 我当时不知道该怎么做
Nick, you need to stop talking.
尼克 不要说话
Allez! Allez, mes amis!
来吧 来吧 我的朋友
Bon voyage! Bon voyage!
旅途愉快 旅途愉快
That was delicious.
这很好吃
You're not just saying that?
你是不是哄我啊
No, if I didn't like it I wouldn't have had two pieces.
我要是不喜欢就不会吃两块了
But see, that's the problem.
看 这就是问题所在
By eating two pieces, I thought you were trying
我觉得你吃了两块是为了
to convince me that you loved it but you really didn't.
说服我你喜欢 但实际上你却不喜欢
So you thought you had to eat two pieces to prove
所以你觉得需要吃两块向我证明
to me that you loved it when you--
你喜欢吃 但你...
when you just--you didn't.
但你其实不喜欢
That make any sense?
我说对了吗
In a sort of circuitous and very charming way, yes.
说得非常迂回委婉 但没错
Well, Nick's not home, so...
尼克没回家 所以...
things are, we can assume, going well with Juliette.
可以说他和朱丽叶的事进展很顺利
Yeah, it's great. It's going great.
是啊 进展不错
And, you know, if Nick doesn't come home tonight--
如果尼克今晚不回家
maybe we should clean up.
我们还是收拾一下吧
I'll get your plate.
我来收盘子
Let me do that tomorrow morning.
我明早再收拾
Oh, you are so hot.
天啊 你真性感
Is this a good time to send you something?
现在能给你发个东西吗
Yeah.
行
I found three files in your brother's desk.
我在你弟弟的桌子里发现了三份档案
Three different names, none of which I recognize.
三个不同的名字 我都不认识
Two of the files have death certificates,
其中的两人有死亡证明
medical records, body transport permits,
病历 尸体运输许可
and passports, but without photographs.
和护照 但是没有照片
You now have the only copy. I'm deleting them.
你手上的是唯一的副本 我马上删除它们
If I find anything more, I will let you know.
如果我发现了别的 会通知你的
Thomas Schirach.
托马斯·施拉奇
Now, what are you doing for my brother?
你现在又在帮我弟弟做什么呢
Now boarding, Portland area transit.
请上车 波特兰地区交通线
Please enter.
请进
Is there anything else that I can do for you?
请问您还有别的需要吗
Uh, nein.
没有了
Danke.
谢谢
Guten nacht.
晚安
Ja.
搞定了
Danke.
谢谢
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
I just wanted to say--
我就想说...
and don't take this the wrong way--
但你也别误会哦
What?
什么
Last night was the best night of my life.
昨晚是我生命中最棒的一夜
Really?
真的吗
I don't suppose you could get the day off?
就算这样 你今天也请不了假吧
I could...if people stopped killing each other.
如果天下太平了 我就可以
Well, what are you doing for dinner?
你今天晚饭有什么计划吗
No plans.
没有
Yeah you do. You're coming over.
那现在有了 晚上过来吃吧
Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德
We need to talk. Something's come up,
我们得谈谈 有新情况
and I don't want to get into it on the phone.
我不想在电♥话♥里谈
I'm coming in.
我就来
You sure you're okay with this?
你真的能接受这些吗
I am if you are.
你要没问题 我就没问题
Let's just take it one wesen at a time.
一步一步来 一次谈一怪吧
Bye.
再见
Is this a "shut the door" kind of conversation?
这又是"关门再谈"的谈话吗
My brother is here in Portland.
我弟弟来波特兰了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表