剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
"jinnamuru xunte,"
"偷泪魔"
"which roughly translates as 'tear-stealing evil spirit',
"大致意思为'偷眼泪的恶魔'
"which I find ironic since until recently
"令人啼笑皆非的是 我最近才发现
"he was the local parish priest."
"他竟然是当地教区的牧师"
Okay. So confession, right?
好吧 利用忏悔 对吗
Guilt. Sin. Remorse.
内疚 罪孽 悔恨
That's perfect for tears.
这些都是掉眼泪的理由
It's like a jinnamuru xunte smorgasbord of grief.
这就像是偷泪魔的悲伤盛宴啊
"When I removed his brain from his severed head,"
"当我把他的大脑从头颅中取出时"
"I discovered it was swollen, blackish,"
"发现大脑浮肿 发黑"
"and crawling with vile red worms."
"爬满了肮脏的红色蠕虫"
All right, anybody want to take over here?
好吧 谁来接着念下去
I got it.
我来吧
"The jinnamuru xunte will often revisit"
"偷泪魔经常会回访死者家"
"his victims, targeting their family members"
"把他们的家庭成员作为目标"
"whose tears are readily available."
"获取现成的眼泪"
So he returns to feed off the grief he's caused by
所以他会回去吸食因他弄瞎受害者
blinding his victims.
而产生的悲伤眼泪
Yeah, Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
I went to the hospital to visit your second victim.
我去医院看了第二名受害者
All right, are we dealing with the same thing?
好吧 情况和上一个受害者相同吗
Oh, that's a definite. But the difference is,
是的 可以肯定 不过不同的是
this victim is still alive, which means so is the parasite.
这次的受害者还活着 所以那些寄生虫也活着
You remember those little worms
你还记得那些你在
you saw in the eyes of your first victim?
第一位受害者眼中看到的小蠕虫吗
Well they're rapidly getting bigger by the second.
他们正在迅速变大
We need to talk to your sister.
我们得和你的妹妹谈谈
She's asleep right now.
她睡着了
The doctor just gave her something to put her out.
医生刚给了她些药让她安定下来
It was a horrible night. She was in a lot of pain.
这一夜真是太可怕了 她很痛苦
Just hoping that she doesn't lose her sight.
只是希望她不会失明
She tell you anything about the guy who did this to her?
她跟你提起伤害她的那个人了吗
No. She screamed his name a couple of times.
没有 她喊了几次他的名字
It was Andre.
叫安德烈
Did she describe him in any way?
她说他长什么样了吗
Only that he had an accent.
只说他有口音
She's always liked guys with accents.
她总是喜欢带口音的男人
How did he do this to her?
他是怎么把她伤成这样的
We--we won't know until we find him.
等我们抓住他才能知道
Casey!
凯西
Kelly, are you--
凯莉 你怎么...
Oh, god!
我的天啊
I need to get a doctor!
我去喊医生
Oh, god, it stings! It stings! Oh, god!
天啊 好痛 好痛
It stings! Casey! Casey!
好痛 凯西
Help me! Help me!
救救我 救救我
Casey!
凯西
Griffin. Where?
我是格里芬 在哪儿
We're on our way.
我们马上来
They found the Caddy at Santa Lucia High School.
他们在圣露西高中发现了那辆车
Get Dr. Meeks in here, now.
赶快让米克斯医生来这里
Hey. The car's there.
车在那里
Nobody's come to it since we got here.
我们到这儿以后 车主至今未现身
Grief Support Meeting's on the first floor.
悲痛互助会在一楼
All right.
好
Two guys take the back, one guy on the Caddy.
两人从后包抄 一人盯住那辆车
Yeah. Let's go.
好 走吧
Looks like it's breaking up.
好像结束了
That guy that just came out looks like him.
好像就是那个刚出来的男人
Yeah, it's him!
就是他
Get out of the way! Out of the way, out of the way.
让开 快让开 让路
I'll get the stairs.
我从楼梯上去
I'm going up. I'll get this way.
我上楼看看 我去那边
I got him!
找到他了
Stop! Put it down.
住手 放下它
Hands over your head.
手放在脑后
Get on your knees.
跪下
That's right.
就是这样
Come on.
过来
No!
不
Nick, what happened?
尼克 发生什么事了
He blinded me! I can't see!
他把我弄瞎了 我看不见了
He went out the window!
他从窗户跳出去了
He's running. Officer down!
他跑了 警员受伤
Santa Lucia High School. Suspect is on the move!
地点圣露西高中 疑犯正在逃窜
Hold on, we're gonna get you to the hospital.
坚持住 我们送你去医院
No, no hospitals, it's not gonna help.
别去医院 去医院没用
Call Monroe. It's really starting to sting!
打电♥话♥给门罗 真的开始刺痛了
Hey! What the hell's wrong with you, man?
你哪根筋搭错了
You ran in front of me!
跑到我车前来找死吗
Out! Get out!
给我出来 出来
He should've been here by now.
他这会应该到了
And, I mean, he should have been here by now!
我是说 他现在该到了啊
Ugh, this is very nasty.
这真是太恶心了
These parasitic worms have barbs that hook into the eyes
这些寄生蠕虫有倒钩 钩住眼睛
which make them impossible to wash out.
这样就没法把它们清洗出来
You sure you're looking at the right book?
你确定你没看错书
Oy, god!
我的天
What are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么做
I don't know.
我也不知道
I'm gonna find something.
我要去找找资料
By the way, I was with Juliette last night.
对了 昨晚我和朱丽叶在一起
What? She's, like...
什么 她似乎
having sort of hallucinations.
出现了幻觉
From the stuff we gave her? I guess.
是我们给她的药导致的 我猜是
Aw, Nick.
尼克
This is bad, man.
太糟糕了 兄弟
Actually, it's terrible.
不如说糟糕至极
Look, Rosalee and I, we've been working on this
听着 罗莎莉和我正在研究这个
for a while, okay? And the only thing
好一会儿了 我们唯一发现的
that we've been able to figure out for sure
并且能确认的是
is these worms, okay? They have barbs...
导致眼盲的蠕虫 它们有倒钩
that actually hook into your eyeball.
会钩住你的眼球
Monroe! What?
门罗 怎么
I'm telling him. It's better to know.
我正和他说呢 最好还是知道实情吧
I would want to know. I think.
如果是我 我应该会想知道的
I don't know, maybe I wouldn't. I'll shut up now.
我不知道 也许我不想知道 我闭嘴
Okay, we have to keep his eyes open.
好了 得让他把眼睛一直睁着
The worms thrive in the dark.
蠕虫在无光时会迅速长大
Light slows them down.
光线会让减慢它们的生长速度
Nick, open your eyes.
尼克 睁开眼睛
Can you see anything?
你能看到东西吗
No.
看不到
Rosalee.
罗莎莉
I thought you couldn't see. How'd you know it was me?
你不是看不见吗 你怎么知道是我
I don't know.
我也不知道
I just knew it was you.
我就是知道是你
Okay, we need to get light into his eyes.
好吧 我们要让光照进他眼睛里
Monroe, will you grab that lamp?
门罗 把灯拿来
Okay.
好
All right, I just want you to keep staring right here.
好了 你的眼睛要一直看这边
Nick, I am so sorry this happened to you.
尼克 我很难过你遇上了这种事
We're gonna do everything we can.
我们会尽全力救你的
We were just at the hospital
刚才我们还在医院
and the last woman who got attacked
那个最近遭受攻击的女人
had no eyes left.
两只眼睛全没了
Oh, my god.
我的天
I think Rosalee found something.
我觉得罗莎莉好像发现什么了
What are you talking about, man?
哥们 你在说什么啊
How do you know what Hank, Monroe.
你怎么知道 汉克 门罗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表