剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
That is so weird.
这真是奇怪
I know.
我知道
What about, uh, Nick's aunt?
那你记得尼克的姨妈吗
Marie, I think her name was?
我记得她叫玛丽吧
Yeah, I remember her coming to the house,
是的 我记得她来拜访时
and she was really, really sick.
病得非常厉害
But I don't remember whose aunt she was.
但是我不记得她是谁的姨妈
She was Nick's.
是尼克的姨妈
Yes, that would make sense.
是嘛 那就说得通了
Did she stay with you?
她和你们一起住吗
She was supposed to, but she was traveling.
本来是这么打算 但是她一直在旅行
She had this trailer with her.
开着一辆拖车
But then she got hurt and had to go to the hospital.
但后来她受伤了 必须就医
A trailer? What happened to that?
拖车 最后是怎么处理的
I am sorry, it's Nick. I gotta take it.
抱歉 是尼克 我得接一下
Nick.
尼克
Oh, there you are.
终于打通了
I'm sorry, I was worried.
抱歉 我很担心
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just having tea.
我很好 在喝下午茶
Are you alone?
一个人吗
No, with a friend.
没 和朋友一起
Who?
谁
Does it really matter?
这很重要吗
Is it Adalind?
和爱达玲吗
Nick, what's wrong with you?
尼克 你怎么回事
I don't have to tell you who I'm having tea with.
我没必要告诉你我和谁一起喝茶
No, I know.
是没必要 我知道
I was just trying to get ahold of her.
只是我原本就在找她
I thought maybe she contacted you.
听说她回波特兰了
I heard she was in Portland?
我想她可能会联♥系♥你
Hold on.
稍等
Nick is looking for you.
尼克找你
Do you want to talk to him?
你要和他通话吗
Sure. Okay, hold on.
好啊 好的 稍等
Hey, stranger. How have you been?
你好啊 陌生人 最近怎么样
Fine, Adalind. You?
很好 你呢 爱达玲
It was good seeing Hank again.
重新见到汉克真好
Have you made any progress on my mother's murder?
我母亲的谋杀案有什么进展吗
A little.
一点点
I think maybe we should talk.
我想我们需要谈谈
We're just at Portland Java.
我们在波特兰咖啡店
I know you're a busy guy,
我知道你很忙
but if you've got some time,
但如果你有时间
why don't you come on by?
何不一起来呢
On my way.
马上来
Now where were we?
我们说到哪了
Oh, um, Aunt Marie's trailer.
玛丽姨妈的拖车
Was it nice?
漂亮吗
It was weird.
很奇怪
How so?
怎么会
There were all these weird books
到处都是奇怪的书
and drawings and bottles.
图画和瓶瓶罐罐
I mean, it didn't feel like a camping trailer.
一点都不像一辆房♥车
So what did you do with it?
那你们是怎么处理它的
Well, it got moved, thank god.
感谢上帝 它被移走了
Where?
移到哪了
I'm not sure.
我不确定
I just saw it being driven away.
我只是看到它被开走了
Do you know where it is now?
那你知道它现在在哪吗
It's in a storage yard.
在一个存车场里
Adalind Schade.
爱达玲·莎德
Yes?
是我
Everyone, remain calm. Stay in your seats.
各位 保持冷静 待在自己的座位上
Ms. Schade, we are placing you under arrest.
莎德小姐 你被捕了
I have to inform you of your rights.
由我来告知你拥有的权利
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and
但你说的每个字
will be used against you in a court of law.
都会成为呈堂供证
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权聘请律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
如果无法负担律师费用
one will be appointed for you.
法♥院♥将会为你指派一名律师
Do you understand your rights?
你清楚自己的权利了吗
Yes. Let's go.
是的 走吧
Why is she being arrested?
为什么要逮捕她
She's a suspect in her mother's death.
她是她母亲被害案的嫌疑犯
You think she killed her own mother?
你觉得她杀了自己的妈妈
I think she needs to answer some questions.
我想她应该回答一些问题
Nick, she was in Europe when her mother was killed.
尼克 她母亲被杀的时候 她在欧洲
And you used me.
还有你利用我
I didn't use you.
我没有利用你
Juliette, I was worried about you.
朱丽叶 我是担心你
Well, why don't you stop?
你还是省省吧
Just need a minute.
给我一分钟
You're playing a dangerous game.
你这是在玩火
I know.
我知道
That's why I wanted to be in police custody.
所以我才想进拘留所
It wouldn't look very good
如果我在你管辖的监狱里
if I were hurt or killed inside your jail.
受伤了或者被害了 那可说不过去
I wouldn't count on my protection.
我不会保护你的
Don't think you can do to me what you did to Kimura.
别以为你对木村明使的招数能用在我身上
Now be a good, little prince, and shut the door.
还是做个听话的小王子吧 把门关上
Hundjager.
猎犬怪
Can you account for your whereabouts
你能说明一下你母亲被害
the day your mother was murdered?
那天你的行踪吗
Can you?
你能说下你的吗
You didn't answer the question.
你没回答我的问题
I was out of the country.
我不在国内
You need to be a little more specific.
再具体一点
Vienna.
维也纳
I only have my passport stamp, my airplane ticket,
有护照印♥章♥ 机票和
and my credit card receipts to prove where I was.
信♥用♥卡♥收据证明
So if I didn't do it, who do you think did?
如果人不是我杀的 你觉得会是谁
What was your relationship like with your mother?
你和你母亲的关系如何
You know, good and bad, like most.
时好时坏 和大多数母女一样
Which reminds me,
这倒提醒了我
I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles with Juliette.
听说你和朱丽叶相处得不怎么顺利真遗憾
Monogamy must be challenging
对朱丽叶这样年轻漂亮的女人来说
for a pretty young woman like Juliette.
从一而终真的是一种挑战
There must be a lot of men who would be interested
肯定有很多男人对一个记不得他们的女人
in a woman who can't remember them.
非常有兴趣
How did you find out about your mother's death?
你怎么发现你母亲的死亡的
I got an E-mail from her lawyers.
她的律师给我发了份邮件
You saw Hank last night.
你昨晚去见汉克了
I did. I miss him.
是啊 我很想他
Well, you know, he's in the hospital.
那你知道他现在在医院里吗
What happened?
出什么事了
He got beat up about the same time you were there.
你去见他后不久 他被打了
You don't think I had anything to do with it, do you?
你不会认为是我♥干♥的吧
Nick, Hank's a big man.
尼克 汉克可是个大块头
What chance would I have to--
我怎么可能...
Where'd you go after you saw Hank?
你见汉克以后去哪里了
Back to the hotel.
回酒店
I ordered room service
我叫了送餐服务
and stayed in the rest of the night.
然后一晚上都待在房♥里
And what hotel?
哪个酒店
The Deluxe, Room 212.
豪门酒店 212房♥
Ask for Xander.
可以去问山德
He was the nice, young waiter
一个年轻俊美的服务员
who brought me my food.
就是他给我送的餐
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表