剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情回顾
Oh, you seem to have the touch.
她好像很喜欢你的抚摸
I'm so sorry. Are you Okay?
真抱歉 你还好吗
I need to know what Adalind did.
我要知道爱达玲干了些什么
Why do you care what happens to Detective Burkhardt's girlfriend?
你为什么关心伯克哈德警探女朋友的事情
Juliette is in real danger, Nick,
朱丽叶现在生死难料 尼克
and we don't have much time.
我们时间不多了
A Grimm on his own is dangerous for all of us.
一个孑然一身的格林对我们所有人都危险
Who the hell is this bitch?
这老娘们又是谁
She's my mother.
是我妈妈
mauvais dentes-it's a vicious killing machine.
恶齿怪 简直就是凶残的杀戮机器
One of them can wipe out an entire village.
单枪匹马就能血洗整条村
Special agents Kanigher and Durwell,
特别探员康尼格和德威尔
This is Captain Renard,
这是雷纳德队长
Detectives Griffin and Burkhardt.
格里芬警探和伯克哈德警探
We might be able to be of some help.
我们可以提供一些帮助
That's okay, detective. We'll take it from here.
没事 警探 接下来的事我们负责
What's wrong? I'm in the old lumber mill.
什么事 我在废弃木材厂
If you don't come alone,
如果你不独自前来
he's gonna kill me.
他就要杀了我
I don't think Nick's here.
看来尼克还没到
How much time do we have left?
我们还有多长时间
20 minutes. Okay.
二十分钟 好的
That's enough time. He'll be here.
时间够了 他会来的
I'm sure he's on his way.
我相信他已经在路上了
I mean, he's gotta be on his way by now.
我是说 他也该在路上了
This is sort of high on his list of priorities, you know?
这对他来说是头等大事
What the hell else could he be doing?
不然他还能干什么去
My stomach is starting to ache.
我开始胃疼了
We're running out of time.
我们时间不多了
That's why my stomach is starting to ache.
所以我才开始胃疼
We'll have to start all over.
我们要从头来过了
Look, I'm sure it's nothing.
肯定不会出事
I'm sure he's just...
相信他只是...
spending a little quality time with his mother.
正和妈妈享受天伦之乐呢
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
Two?
两个格林
Yeah.
没错
Kind of a surprise to me too.
我也有点吃惊
Who told you about my son?
我儿子的事是谁告诉你的
Nobody told me about you.
没人告诉我他还有个妈妈
You okay? I'm ok. I saw it coming.
你没事吧 没事 我料到了
We have to get out of here.
我们得赶紧走了
We've got to find out who sent him.
我们得找到他的幕后主使
I need to get to Juliette.
我要去朱丽叶那里
Nick.
尼克
Nick.
尼克
There once was a man
从前有个人
who lived a life so strange
过着很怪异的生活
It had to be true.
怪异到无法虚构
Only he could see what no one else can.
只有他能看见其他人看不见的东西
The darkness inside.
人们内心的黑暗
The real monster within.
人们内心真正的猛兽
And he's the one who must stop them.
而他是阻止这些猛兽的那个人
This is his calling.
这是他的使命
This is his duty.
也是他的责任
This is the life of a grimm.
这是格林家人的命运
It's losing colors.
药已经开始褪色了
What does that mean? It means we only have a few minutes left.
这意味着什么 意味着只剩几分钟了
Okay, we have to do it ourselves.
我们得靠自己了
How do we get into her room?
我们怎么进入她的病房♥呢
I don't know. Just go for it.
我哪知道 只管去就是了
Nick, we have to go now.
尼克 时间不多了
I guess you've been kind of busy.
估计你又在忙别的事吧
Six drops in each eye,
每只眼睛滴六滴
and shake it well before you do it.
用前摇匀
How long before it takes effect?
药效要多久开始奏效
We won't know until she wakes up.
在她醒过来之前没法知道
And how long will that take?
那她要多久才能醒
Nick, this won't wake her up.
尼克 这药不会让她醒过来
This will only stop her memory loss.
只能停止她的记忆流失
Okay, guys, we gotta hurry here.
好了 我们要抓紧了
You're not allowed in here.
你们不可以进来
You should go.
你该走了
Who are you? Don't argue.
你们是谁 别废话
I'm calling the doctor.
我要叫医生过来了
Shake the bottle, Nick.
摇一摇药瓶 尼克
Six in each eye. No more.
每只眼睛六滴 不能多
No less.
也不能少
Page Dr. Yarrick.
呼叫雅瑞克医生
Dr. Yarrick to ICU.
请雅瑞克医生到重症监护病房♥
Dr. Yarrick to ICU.
请雅瑞克医生到重症监护病房♥
Her eye's black.
她眼睛变成黑色了
Just do it.
赶紧滴吧
What the hell do you mean, they just walked in?
什么叫他们就这么走进去了
They forced their way in. Okay. Here it comes.
他们擅闯病房♥ 得了 他们来了
I had no choice. I'll handle it.
我也没办法 我来处理吧
You look like you're about to kill somebody.
你看起来像要杀人似的
How's this? Excuse me.
这样呢 打扰一下
A little better.
好点了
What's he doing to her?
他在对病人做什么
Hey, take it easy. He's a cop, okay?
别紧张 他是警♥察♥
I don't care if he's the president.
他是总统也没用
He's not a damn doctor, and that's not his patient.
他不是医生 她也不是他的病人
Now, move out of my way.
赶紧给我让开
I'm really sorry that we have to do this.
很抱歉 我们必须这样做
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是哪根葱
Hey, hey, doc, can we talk?
医生 我们聊聊好吗
That guy in there is her fiance.
那个人是病人的未婚夫
This has been kind of a traumatic experience,
这件事对他打击很大
so I wouldn't bother him right now if I were you.
如果我是你 我就不会打扰他
I'm his mother.
我是他母亲
If you have a problem with my son,
如果想找我儿子的麻烦
you'll have to deal with me.
先过了我这关再说
I'm calling security.
我去叫保安
Security to ICU. I think we should go.
保安请到重症监护室 我们该走了
Security to ICU, stat.
保安请马上到重症监护室
Yeah. It's me.
你好 是我
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm at the hospital with Juliette.
我在医院陪朱丽叶
How's she doing?
她怎么样
Pretty much the same.
还是老样子
We got a bad one.
有件棘手的案子
I'm at the lumber mill on St. Helen's Road.
我在圣海伦路的木材厂
Three bodies, two of 'em FBI.
有三具尸体 两具是联邦探员的
And we know 'em.
我们还认识他们
On my way.
我马上就来
Look, I've got a homicide.
我得处理一件凶杀案
Can you take my mom back to my place?
你们能把我妈送回家吗
Uh, yeah, I guess.
我想可以吧
As long as, you know, she's okay with that.
只要她没意见就成
I'm okay with that.
我没意见
Okay, I guess, you know, we're good to go then.
那我们就动身吧
You go take care of the dead.
你去处理凶杀案
And, uh...
然后...
We three will all just go on living.
我们仨就一路生龙活虎地走吧
Get the prints on the John Doe.
去采集无名死者的指纹
Yes, sir.
是 长官
What have we got?
什么情况
It's a big, fat federal mess.
牵扯到联邦政♥府♥的极其复杂的情况
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表