剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Sorry, detective, I think they're gone for the day.
抱歉 警探 他们今天没空
No, this is urgent.
不行 这是要事
It cannot wait.
十万火急
I'll ring the office.
我立刻接通检察官办公室
What?
怎么了
This is Detective Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德警探
You need to stop this execution.
你得终止行刑
On what grounds?
凭什么
We tracked down John Kreski in Forest Grove.
我们在森林园区找到了约翰·科瑞斯基
He's a killer.
他是个杀人犯
Ferren was telling the truth.
费伦说的是实话
Do you have Kreski in custody?
你们抓住科瑞斯基了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Look, if Ferren dies,
听着 如果费伦死了
you're gonna have to explain
将来你要如何解释
why you didn't do anything.
现在的不作为
You really want to take that chance?
你真的想冒那个险吗
What do you got?
你找到了什么证据
Bodies buried underneath the house,
他屋子下埋了很多尸体
and if we're right,
如果我们没弄错
we're gonna find more bodies buried underneath the house
费伦枪击科瑞斯基兄弟时 他们住的房♥子下面
the Kreskis lived in when Ferren shot them.
还能找到更多骸骨
There's no house there now.
那里已经不是住屋了
It's a market.
是个超♥市♥
If you don't call the governor
如果你不给州长打电♥话♥
and stop this thing right now, I will.
让他停止行刑 那我来打
You're a Grimm?
你是个格林
It took you long enough.
你才发现
Stay down!
趴下
Killed that monster in self-defense
我跟克雷格·费伦一样
just like Craig Ferren.
因自卫杀了这个怪物
You get the D.A.?
跟地方检察官说了吗
Yeah.
说了
What'd she say?
她怎么说
I don't know.
我不知道
Kreski interrupted the call.
科瑞斯基打断了电♥话♥
There's no time left.
没时间了
Warden Stocker.
我是斯托克典狱长
I understand.
明白
The governor has issued a 12-hour stay of execution.
州长下令暂缓死刑十二小时
What a mess.
下面一团糟
Get me out of here.
拉我出去
How many people did these guys kill?
他们俩到底杀了多少人
Enough to get Ferren a retrial.
反正够让费伦一案重审了
Just in the nick of time.
真是千钧一发啊
Clean up, aisle four.
清理四号♥过道
There were at least eight victims.
至少有八名受害者
Could be more, they're still sifting through it all.
可能有更多 他们还在仔细查看尸骨
We're going to present our findings to the press
半小时后 我们要将发现
in about half an hour.
向媒体公布
So how you want to handle this?
你准备怎么处理这事
I think it's your call.
由你们决定吧
Well, you did call the governor.
你的确给州长打了电♥话♥
And we're not running for mayor.
而且我们又不用竞选市长
Just a few hours ago,
就在几小时前
Craig Wendell Ferren was to have been put to death.
克雷格·温德尔·费伦本应被执行死刑
Based on new evidence discovered by the tireless efforts
但由于两位波特兰警局警探孜孜不倦的努力
of two detectives in our Portland Police Bureau,
新证据浮出水面
that execution has been stayed
死刑暂缓
pending a reopening of the case.
并发回重审
As district attorney,
无论作为地区检察官
I have always fought for justice
还是未来作为市长
and will continue to do so as mayor.
我都会一如既往的为正义而战
I-I don't know what to say.
我不知该说什么
I don't know why you believed me
我不知为何别人不信我时
when no one else would.
你们会相信我
I believe there are things we don't understand in this world.
我相信这世上有些事物我们无法理解
That doesn't mean they don't exist.
但这并不代表它们就不存在
Did you see what I saw?
你也看到了那些东西吗
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
But whatever happens, you need to know one thing.
但不管发生什么 你一定要记住
You are not crazy.
你没有疯
But you did see him.
你看见了
Well, that's a long story.
一言难尽
Be right with you.
我马上就来
I don't know about this.
我不确定这么做对不对
Juliette, please.
朱丽叶 拜托了
We have to try.
我们必须试试
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, boy.
要命
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表