剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Not a better life.
肯定不是更好的生活
I told you to stay in the truck. Come on.
不是让你留在车里嘛 快走
What did you do to him? We gotta go.
你把他怎么了 我们快走
Guns, more guns, camo clothing.
枪 还是枪 迷彩服
Here's a good one--
这有个好东西
How to build a self-composting latrine.
如何建造自♥制♥堆肥的厕所
That always comes in handy.
这东西可有用了
Here's one for knives, kevlar,
这页是刀 防弹背心
and, of course, more guns.
当然少不了的还是枪
All sorts of fun and games for a nine-year-old girl.
对于一个九岁的女孩子来说真是各种有趣啊
Wonder what this guy's afraid of.
真好奇这家伙在害怕什么
Nuclear war, plague, alien invasion. Need I go on?
核战 瘟疫 外星人入侵 还要举例吗
Ah, here's something different--shipping containers.
终于有不同的东西了 集装箱
Looks like he downloaded a PDF from this site.
看来他是从这个网站下了PDF文档
How to turn a shipping container into a backyard garden shed.
如何把集装箱改造成花♥园♥凉棚
You don't need guns or kevlar for gardening.
园丁活用得上枪和防弹背心吗
Unless you have really dangerous fauna.
要遇上凶猛的动物就用得上了
Hey, they can't all be winners.
也不可能大家双赢啊
Speaking of winners, look who's here.
说到大赢家 看看谁来了
I hope this is okay.
希望我没碍着你做事
I was having lunch around the corner,
我在这附近吃午餐
and I suddenly thought I would drop by.
心血来潮想到可以顺道过来
You're probably pretty busy, but--
你应该很忙吧 不过...
No, I'm glad you came.
不忙 我很高兴你来了
I was thinking maybe if I saw you at work,
我觉得也许看看你工作的样子
it might help me remember.
能让我尽快想起来
Hey, Wu. Good to see you.
你好 吴 很高兴见到你
Hank. Juliette.
汉克 朱丽叶
How are you? So good to see you.
最近好吗 见到你真高兴
Hello.
你好
Hello. Are you feeling any better?
你好 感觉好点了吗
Ye-- uh, what? Yeah. Quite a bit.
什么 是的 好多了
That's good to hear.
太好了
We were all very worried about you,
我们都很担心你
especially this guy.
尤其是这家伙
Well, I should probably let you guys get back to work.
那我就不打扰你们工作了
I have to, myself.
我也要去忙了
It's good seeing you again.
很高兴见到你
Well, thanks for coming by.
谢谢你特地过来
I'll see you tonight?
我们晚上见吧
Yeah.
好
Got some really interesting photos.
查到了些非常有料的照片
Looks like he found himself some high ground.
看来他给自己找了一片有利地势
Where is that? Give me a little time.
在哪里 给我点时间查查
I'll see if there's a GPS embedded in one of these jpegs.
我看看这些图片里有没有内嵌的定位信息
There's another place we can check.
还有个地方有资料可查
Doesn't look like all that from the outside.
看外面也就普普通通嘛
That's the point. What are you worried about?
要的就是这个效果 你这么小心干什么
Someone followed me here once.
以前有人跟踪我到这里
It didn't end well.
结果悲剧收场
Valuable stuff in there?
这里头都是很值钱的东西吗
To certain people, yeah.
对某些人来说 没错
Books, diaries, journals, anatomy charts...
都是书啊 日记啊 简报啊 解剖图什么的
Potions, poisons, weapons.
还有药剂 毒药 武器
All kinds of fun stuff.
各种有趣的东西
Okay.
好吧
This is not the kind my family ever went camping in.
这跟我家以前去野营的地方可不太一样
This is where we start looking.
我们就从这里开始找
For--?
找什么
This.
这个
I don't know what kind of wesen it is,
我不知道这是哪种格林生物
but hopefully we'll find it in one of the books.
希望我们能在书里找到答案
This one's yours.
你查这本
You've seen all these in Portland?
这些妖怪你都在波特兰见过吗
Some of 'em.
见过一些
I gotta say, man,
我不得不说 伙计
you've been living one weird life.
你的生活真够怪异的
Tell me about it.
还用你说
I guess maybe I am too now.
现在我也差不离了
Who killed my mother?
谁杀了我妈妈
Adalind.
艾达琳
Good to hear your voice. Where are you?
很高兴听到你的声音 你在哪
Someplace you'll never find me.
一个你永远找不到的地方
That takes all the fun out of it.
那多没意思啊
Who killed my mother?
谁杀了我妈妈
Well, we may never know.
这是个谜
Whoever didn't like her very much.
反正是个很不喜欢她的人
I'm surprised you care.
我很惊讶你会在乎
I'm not surprised you don't.
我倒是一点不惊讶你的云淡风轻
That was quite the trick you pulled on Nick.
你对尼克还真是开了个大玩笑啊
Well, Nick took something away from me,
尼克夺走了我一些东西
so I took something away from him.
我当然也要夺走他的
Did Nick kill my mother?
是尼克杀了我妈妈吗
Why don't you come back here, so we can talk all this out?
何不回来 我们好好聊聊这事
I'm sure talking isn't what you have in mind.
我知道你想做的可不是聊聊那么简单
Juliette's awake, you know.
朱丽叶醒了
Well, then, I assume you had something to do with it.
那我猜肯定是你的功劳吧
You're the only one who could.
你是唯一可以做到的人
What did you give her?
你给她下了什么咒
Why don't you ask my cat?
问问我的猫就知道了
You'll be having some fun...
你接下来会有不少乐子的
And so will I.
我也一样
This is like what you drew.
这个和你画的东西很像
That's it. Drang-zorn.
就是这个 獾怪
Thank God this one's in English.
谢天谢地这个是英语的
A lot of times they're in Spanish, German,
很多次我遇到的都是西班牙语 德语
Latin, Italian-- even had one in Japanese.
拉丁语 意大利语 还有次是日语的
"Nasty. Short-tempered. Prone to violent outbursts."
"招人厌的 易怒的 有暴♥力♥倾向的"
Sounds like what we've been dealing with.
听起来很像我们案子里的情况
"As I approached, the Drang-zorn vanished."
"我一靠近 獾怪就消失得无影无踪"
"I discovered, when threatened,
"我发现 当受到威胁时
they take refuge in underground dens."
他们会藏到地下洞穴中避难"
Right. Substitute containers for dens.
对了 用集装箱代替洞穴
Easy to move, easy to hide.
易搬易躲
Oh, the photo on his computer was of the mountains.
他电脑里的照片是在山上拍的
If he thinks that's his safe house--
如果他把那里当成他的安全屋
Then that's where he's taking April.
那他肯定带着艾普丽尔去那里了
Hey, what's that, a crossbow?
那个是什么 十字弩吗
Yeah, crossbows are used to subdue all kinds of wesen.
是的 十字弩可以用来制♥服♥各种妖怪
Why?
为什么
Well, looks like, in this case,
就这个案例而言
so they'd have time to tie them up
这样他们就能争取出时间
before they burned them at the stake.
把妖怪绑在柱子上烧死
Nice, but can we just shoot him?
好吧 能直接用枪吗
We can, but I've got one of those if you want to see it.
也可以 我这里有个十字弩 你要看看吗
Seriously, you've got a crossbow?
真的吗 你还有十字弩
Among other things.
这里什么都有
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑吧你
I was just cleaning that.
我要先清理一下
What's this, Nick? What?
这是什么 尼克 什么
Elephant gun, triple barrel.
捕象枪 三管的
Made in England. Very rare.
英国制♥造♥ 非常罕有
My aunt-- my aunt had it.
是我姨妈的
This is a 600 caliber nitro express ammo.
这可是600口径的硝化甘油快枪
This is the gun that killed Stark.
就是这把枪杀了史塔克
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because they pulled the same bullet out of Stark's body
因为从史塔克身上取出来的就是这种子弹
after he tried to kill me.
而他之前要杀我
Captain had 'em.
证物在队长手里
Stark was a siegbarste.
史塔克是个食人魔
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表