剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm.
《格林》前情提要
You think my memory is coming back?
你觉得我的记忆正在恢复吗
Monroe, I need help.
门罗 我需要帮助
I took Juliette to the trailer,
我带朱丽叶去了拖车那
she actually remembered seeing you.
她记得在拖车里见过你
That Nick, he's one of a kind.
你家尼克可是独一无二的
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well you know, him being a Grimm.
他作为一个格林
What's a Grimm?
什么是格林
Before she died did Aunt Marie give you anything?
临死之前 玛丽阿姨给过你什么吗
Yeah... A key.
给过 一把钥匙
Never lose this.
千万不要弄丢了
There are seven keys.
一共有七把钥匙
If the Royal families got ahold of them,
如果落在王室手上
they could control the world.
他们就能统治天下
I've brought the key.
我带来了钥匙
Here. I'm giving it back to you.
你看 我打电♥话♥叫你来
It's why I called you here!
就是为了还你
If you and I can overcome our differences,
如果咱们能协调好分歧
we will make history.
将会创造历史
What did you take from Constantinople
十三世纪时你们究竟从君士坦丁堡
in the 13th century that was so damn important?
拿走了什么重要的东西
What the hell did you bury?
又究竟隐瞒了什么呢
Damn.
该死
What the hell?
怎么回事
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
John?
约翰
Oh, my god.
天呐
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Bottom line, my dad is very old-school.
简单说来 我爸爸很老派
I mean, very old-school.
非常老派
Your dad still hunts?
你♥爸♥爸还在猎食吗
Well, let me put it this way.
这么说吧
I don't ask and he knows better than to talk to me about it.
我不过问 他也明白还是别告诉我得好
But they're not getting any meals on wheels,
反正他们从来不叫外卖♥♥
I'll tell you that much.
我只能这么说
What about your mom?
那你妈妈呢
Well, again, I don't know for sure,
我同样不敢肯定
but she doesn't let him go anywhere by himself.
但她从不让他独自出门
Especially at night,
特别是晚上
because he's not also great about finding his way home.
因为他不太擅长找家门
Do they still live in the same house you grew up in?
他们还住你长大的房♥子里吗
They do. Half Moon Lake, New Hampshire.
对 新罕布♥什♥尔州 半月湖区
Same town, same street.
同一座城 同一条街
Same three-bedroom with a large, kind of den house
同样那三间卧室 还有个很大的
that backs up against the state forest, you know?
面对州立森林公园的开敞式小屋
For easy access.
图个便利
But the problem is, really, they just--they miss me
问题是 他们想我了
and they want to come out and spend a couple of weeks.
想出来走走 在这里过几周
What's wrong with that, huh?
那有什么问题呢
Nothing. It's just, they never stay in a hotel.
没问题 只是他们从没住过宾馆
They always stay here and right now it's kind of awkward,
每次来都住这里 但现在有点尴尬
because--
因为...
Oh, right. Nick and your parents under the same roof.
对 尼克和你♥爸♥妈要在同一屋檐下
Yeah, that would be a problem.
对 那可是个问题
Yeah, I mean, bottom line,
对 至少
I don't want Nick to kill my parents.
我可不希望尼克杀了我爸妈
Not that they wouldn't give him plenty of reason.
我不能保证他们不会惹到他
I bet Nick would understand, right?
我觉得尼克会理解的 对吗
Just move out while they're here?
在他们来的时候搬出去一阵子
He could stay with Hank or even me.
他可以去汉克那儿或者我这儿
Yeah, maybe.
也许吧
It's just that the way things are going right now,
只是就目前情况看来
I'm not sure Nick could do without my help for that long.
我不确定尼克能在这么长时间内不找我帮忙
Has he said anything about Juliette?
他有提朱丽叶的事吗
No, not much, but it doesn't look to me
没怎么说 但在我看来
like they're gonna be getting together anytime soon.
他们不像快和好的样子
Well, hey, you never know.
可谁知道呢
Relationships are unpredictable.
感情的事很难说
Monroe, you up?
门罗 醒着吗
Hey, Monroe! You home?
门罗 在家吗
I need your help!
需要你帮个忙
Oh, there you are.
你在这儿啊
Hi, Rosalee.
你好 罗莎莉
Hello.
你好
Um, this is me intruding, isn't it?
我打扰到你们了 是吧
I'm going to my room now.
我这就回房♥间
Nick, wait, if you need Monroe's--
等等 尼克 如果你现在需要门罗的
No, no, no. This can wait.
不用 不用 这事不急
See what I mean?
看到了吧
I think you're right.
你说得对
It's probably not the best idea
让你的父母这段时间过来
to have your parents come out right now.
的确不是个好主意
Why don't we try this again tomorrow night?
我们明晚再试试如何
At my place. I'll be there.
到我家 没问题
So...
这么说
Problem?
遇到问题了吗
Sorry, Monroe.
抱歉 门罗
But it looks like things are going really well with you two.
看上去你们俩进展得正顺利
Yeah. I mean, they're actually going amazing.
是啊 越来越好了
So one little interruption at just the right moment,
所以即便无意打断了我们卿卿我我
not gonna be the end of the world.
也不会有太大关系
What do you got?
你有什么问题
My aunt gave me this.
我姨妈给了我这个
What is that?
这是什么
Supposedly it's one of the keys
应该是锁着某种重要东西的
that locked away something very important.
其中一把钥匙
Oh, man.
天呐
This is really old.
这可真够古老的
You ink the sides of it...
把这钥匙的两侧拓印下来
and it makes the piece of a map.
就是一张地图的残片
My mom told me there are six more of those and that--
我妈妈告诉我 还有六把这样的钥匙
Monroe, where are you going?
门罗 你要到哪去
I think I know this, nick. I think I know this.
我应该知道这个 尼克 我知道这个
The key? Seriously?
这把钥匙吗 真的吗
No, the map.
不 是这地图
But the key is very old.
但是这把钥匙确实很古老
I'd say made sometime during the Middle Ages.
我认为这产于中世纪某个时期
You know, a lot of them
要知道这种钥匙最初
were first designed in monasteries.
大都在修道院中盛行
It's called a ward-lock,
称做守护之钥
and I'm not talking about a male witch.
这跟男巫可没有关系
It's a--they use a set of obstructions called wards.
他们施加了重重障碍 叫做守护之术
But I'm really more interested in the map right now.
但现在我对这地图更感兴趣
Okay.
好了
This is an ancient map of Schwaben,
这是一张施瓦本的古地图
which is Swabia, which is in Bavaria.
也就是如今在巴伐利亚境内的斯瓦比亚
You see the similarities between this map and yours?
看出这张地图和你那张的相似之处了吗
How do you know all this stuff?
你怎么知道这些的
Well, my great-great-great- grandfather on my mother's side
我的曾曾曾外公
was a cartographer in Colmar,
曾在科尔马做过制图师
which is in Alsace Lorraine,
就在阿尔萨斯洛林附近
which is basically right across from the black forest. Anyway.
也就是说在黑森林正对面 所以呢
Anyway, I inherited a ton of his stuff that wasn't burned
所以 我继承了一大堆他的遗物
during the Franco-Prussian war
普法战争德国入侵科尔马时
when Germany annexed Colmar.
它们从战火中侥幸保留下来
My guess, this map of yours was drawn in the Behaim style,
我猜你这是倍海姆式地图
which could put it squarely in the Schwarzwald.
你可以直接把它放在黑森林这儿
Sorry, the black forest.
不好意思 我是说黑森林
See? The way the hills and the waterways are drawn--
你看 这种勾勒出丘陵和水道的方式
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表