剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I'm sure he'd remember me.
他肯定还记得我
And the hotel room is registered under your name?
酒店房♥间是用你的名字登记的吗
Nope.
不是
It's registered with the company I work for.
用的是我任职的公♥司♥名
GQR Industries.
GQR公♥司♥
Based in Rotterdam.
总部在鹿特丹
And what is it you do for them?
你在里面做什么
A little bit of everything.
事无巨细
You know, I've only been with them for a couple of months,
我才进去几个月
but I'm here to tell you,
不过我告诉你
they have their hands in a lot of pies.
他们涉足各个领域
Do you know what the key to their success is?
你知道他们成功的秘诀吗
No, I'm not interested. You should be.
我不感兴趣 你应该感兴趣
That's what this all comes down to, Nick.
那是一切的根源所在 尼克
The key.
那把钥匙
You know where it is.
你知道它在哪
Why don't you just give it up and be done with it?
你何不把它交出来 了结此事呢
I'm done with you.
我和你没什么说的了
One more thing.
还有一件事
You don't know what happened to my cat, do you?
你还不知道我的猫是怎么回事吧
That didn't go so well.
没什么进展
Sounds like she can prove where she was
看起来她母亲死的时候
when her mother was killed.
她有不在场证明
That doesn't mean she wasn't involved.
那并不表示她与此事无关
She could have hired it done, just like with Hank.
她可能是买♥♥凶杀人 就像对汉克那样
What about this key that she mentioned?
她提到的那把钥匙是怎么回事
Mean anything to you?
跟你有什么关系吗
No.
没有
Nick, if you're involved in anything--
尼克 如果你与此事有任何关联...
She's a lawyer; I don't know what the hell
她是个律师 我不知道
she's talking about.
她到底在说什么
What's up?
什么事
Hey, so I went and I visited Hank in the hospital,
我去医院看望了汉克
and just from looking at him,
看他的样子
I had a gut feeling it was wesen,
我感觉是格林生物干的
so I went to his place. That's where I am now.
所以我去了他家 我现在就在这里
And what do you got?
你发现什么了
From the lingering stink, hundjager, more than one.
从残留的臭味判断 是猎犬怪 而且不止一个
Well, that would mean Verrat.
说明镇反军的人来了
If these guys are back in Portland, it must be.
如果这些家伙回到了波特兰 那一定是
Then Adalind is working for the royals.
那爱达玲就是在为皇室工作
She said she was working for GQR Industries,
她说她在GQR公♥司♥工作
same company that owns the ship that brought us the mauvais dentes.
就是这家公♥司♥的船把恶齿怪送到了我们这
I think we gotta track these hundjager down.
我们得找到这些猎犬怪
Okay, start at the Deluxe Hotel, Room 212.
好的 从豪门酒店212房♥间开始查
That's where Adalind said she's staying.
爱达玲说她就住在那里
But be careful.
你小心点
I think the time for being careful is over, Nick.
尼克 这会小心谨慎可不是上上之策
So you just expected him to come out
你就指望他公开
and admit he's got the key, huh?
承认他有那把钥匙 是吗
It can't hurt to ask, Sean.
问问又无关痛痒 肖恩
You know, Nick is really proving
尼克在向皇室
himself to the family...
证明他自己
What with killing the mauvais dentes and the Nuckelavee.
他杀了恶齿怪还有纳克拉维
He's turning quite a few heads.
他已经让很多人刮目相看了
Well, then maybe you should stop testing him.
那么你就不应该再考验他
Aw, do you feel your little Grimm slipping away?
你是觉得你的小格林有点脱离你的掌控了吗
I know, you should have killed me when you had the chance.
我知道 你当时应该趁机杀了我
Oh, I blame myself, really.
我真是自作孽
I should have known you'd go to my brother.
我早该想到你会去投靠我兄弟
Oh, just in case you're interested,
说不定你会有兴趣想知道
Nick's dear Aunt Marie came to town
尼克的亲亲玛丽姨妈来这时
towing a trailer full of all kinds of fun things.
带了一拖车的好东西
Where is it?
现在在哪
Apparently it's in some storage yard in Portland.
显然 它在波特兰的某个存车场
And wouldn't you just think that would be
你不觉得
a great place to hide a key?
那是个藏钥匙的绝佳地点吗
I need you to find a trailor.
我要你去找一辆拖车
There are ten storage yards in Portland.
波特兰有十个存车场
It might be under the name Burkhardt,
它可能寄存在了伯克哈德名下
unless, of course, he paid cash.
除非他是现金支付
What kind of trailer am I looking for?
要找的是什么样的拖车
1963 airstream global trotter,
1963年产的清风系列走遍全球
registered to Marie Kessler,
注册在玛丽·凯斯勒名下
Montana license plates. How much time do I have?
蒙大纳州的牌照 什么时候要
As little as possible. Find it.
尽快 找到它
Hi. Is Leroy here?
你好 勒罗伊在吗
You have the wrong room.
你找错房♥间了
Really? Leroy said he was in 212.
是吗 勒罗伊说他住在212房♥间
Yeah, 212. Gee, I wonder where he...
没错 是212啊 我想知道他...
is.
在哪
Yeah?
怎么了
Hey, so you'll never guess
你怎么都猜不到
who's in Adalind's hotel room. Who?
谁在爱达玲的酒店房♥间里 谁
Definitely the two hundjagers who were at Hank's place,
绝对是去过汉克家的那两个猎犬怪
and from the smell of it,
从气味判断
I'm thinking one or two more.
我觉得屋里除了他们还有一到两个
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
I'm on my way.
我这就过去
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I just talked to Leroy,
我刚和勒罗伊通过话
and he said he was in 212.
他说他就是住212房♥间
I told you, you have the wrong room.
我说了 你找错了
Hey, come on, guys, he owes me money, okay?
得了吧 伙计们 他还欠我钱呢
Look, Leroy, I know you're in here, man.
听着 勒罗伊 我知道你在这
Quit screwing around, will you?
别鬼混了
Take it easy, will you? Get out of here!
别激动啊 滚出去
Okay.
搞定
Come on, come on, come on.
快来追我 快来 快来
It's working, Nick.
成功了 尼克
Nick?
尼克
How many of them? There's definitely four.
他们有几个人 四个
Did they believe you? Not a chance.
他们信你的话吗 完全不信
And they're coming, so what do you want to do?
他们要来了 你准备怎么做
You want to arrest 'em or what?
是逮捕他们还是别的
Or what.
别的
Okay, then.
那好吧
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm the guy who's looking for Leroy, man.
我是去找勒罗伊的那个人
He owes me money. You don't remember?
他欠我钱 你们忘了吗
I knocked on your door, like, twice in the last 15--
我在15分钟内敲了你们房♥间两次门
Shut up!
闭嘴
Hey, easy there, bub.
别介呀 老弟
No need to get all huffy and puffy with me.
没必要跟我动气
Kill him.
杀了他
Well, isn't that just like the Verrat?
果然是镇反军作风
One answer for every question.
任何问题都只用一个解决方法
Now I have a question for you.
我倒有个问题想问你们
Which of you beat up my partner?
你们中哪个打伤了我的搭档
The Grimm.
是那个格林
You're working for Adalind Schade.
你为爱达玲·莎德工作
Who is she working for?
她为谁工作
I'm hurt.
我受伤了
I'll get you an ambulance just as soon as you answer me.
回答我 我就立刻给你叫救护车
We all work for--
我们都为
Nick! Look out!
尼克 小心
No!
不
I'm thinking we should probably get out of here.
我觉得我们最好离开这里
Get their IDs, cell phones, anything else they have.
把他们的证件 手♥机♥ 身上的东西都拿走
Take this all back to your place.
把这些都拿回你家
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表