剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Whoever's torturing him never speaks,
折磨他的人一句话也没说过
so all we have is Zayne's voice.
我们录到的全是赞恩的声音
What time did you arrive at the suspect's house?
你什么时候抵达嫌疑人的房♥子的
9:45.
9:45
Can I get you guys anything else?
你们还要点什么吗
Uh, no. Thanks, Ryan.
不用了 谢谢你 赖安
But, uh, stick around. You might learn something.
不过你留下来观摩观摩吧 学点东西
Pull up the crime scene photos.
看看犯罪现场的照片
Oh, god.
我的老天
Just make sure you want to get into this line of work
在蹚这趟浑水之前
before you get into this line of work.
先确定是否真的想做这种工作
Anybody know what that symbol means?
有人知道这个标记是什么意思吗
We're running it through the system right now
我们正在系统里查
but nothing so far.
但暂时还没有结果
Any theories who might have done this?
对于这是谁干的有何想法吗
Our best guess is,
我们目前的猜测是
he knew someone who knew Zayne,
凶手认识赞恩身边的人
knew what he was up to.
知道他在谋划什么事
Or it could be a revenge killing,
或者这是一场仇杀
someone related to Donna Reynolds.
一个认识唐娜·雷诺兹干的
The press is going to take the vigilante angle and run with it.
媒体准备从治安委员会的角度去跟踪报道
How much you want to give them?
你准备给他们透露多少信息
I say give it all.
毫不保留
If somebody knows what this symbol means,
如果有人知道那个标记的意思
maybe they'll come forward. Hospital just called.
也许他们会来协助 医院刚才打电♥话♥来
They're releasing Donna Reynolds in 20 minutes.
唐娜·雷诺兹将在二十分钟后出院
They're asking when you're going to make a statement.
他们问你什么时候发表公开声明
On my way.
这就去
Push in on that symbol.
放大那个标记看看
The kidnapping victim, Donna Reynolds,
绑♥架♥案的受害者唐娜·雷诺兹
was rescued this evening at 9:47
已于今晚9:47
by police officers from the third precinct
由第三分局的警员接到报♥警♥电♥话♥后
after a 911 call.
顺利救出
She has been released from the hospital in good health
经医院检查治疗 健康出院
and has been safely reunited with her family in seclusion.
在受保护的隐蔽处安全与家人重聚
The suspect, Adrian Zayne, has been confirmed
嫌疑犯艾德里安·赞恩已对自己的绑♥架♥行为
as the kidnapper.
供认不讳
He was found murdered in his home this evening.
他于今晚在自己家中被人谋杀
It appears that Mr. Zayne was tortured
在赞恩供认其绑♥架♥罪行以及
before he gave his confession admitting to his guilt
说出唐娜·雷诺兹的所在之前
and confirming the location of Donna Reynolds.
似乎曾遭受折磨
Now, I cannot share with you--
目前 我还不能公开
She'll be here on Wednesday.
她周三就到
Do we really have to have her come
我们真的非得让她
and stay for three weeks?
过来住三个星期吗
That's like 14 years with anyone else.
跟她住简直度日如年啊
Are you going to tell my mother that?
你要把这些话也说给我妈妈听吗
Released to all media. Are you?
公布给媒体 你敢吗
If anyone has any information in regards to this symbol
如果任何人知道有关这个标记的信息
or the killing of Mr. Zayne...
或和赞恩先生的谋杀有关的消息
Bud!
巴德
Please contact the Portland Police Bureau--
请联♥系♥波特兰警局
Bud, are you listening to me?
巴德 你在听我说话吗
Again, this is an active investigation,
再次声明 案件正处于调查阶段
and so any information would be greatly appreciated.
欢迎积极提供一切相关信息
I now turn over all of your questions
现在我将回答问题的权力
to our esteemed mayor, Sam Adams. Mr. Mayor.
交给我们尊敬的市长山姆·亚当斯 市长先生
Thank you, captain.
谢谢你 队长
And thank you to the Portland Police Bureau,
同时也感谢波特兰警局
for returning Donna Reynolds to her friends and family.
将唐娜·雷诺兹送回亲友身边
So how do you want to write this one up?
这你打算怎么写进报告里
You mean, how do we explain why we were there?
你是说怎么解释为什么我们会出现在那里
Well...
你想想看...
You went to Zayne's house to shoot him with a crossbow.
你去赞恩家想用十字弩射他
I went there to make sure you weren't doing something
我去他家是为了阻止你做出
like shoot him with a crossbow.
诸如用十字弩射他这样的事
So if you got any suggestions here, I'm open.
所以如果你有什么想法 我洗耳恭听
That bell's not going to save you forever.
铃♥声♥救得了你一时 救不了你一世
Monroe, I'm glad you called.
门罗 很高兴你打电♥话♥来
Nick, you gotta get over here right away.
尼克 你得马上来我这
I know what that symbol is.
我知道那个标记是什么
Griffin. Yeah, he's here.
我是格里芬 对 他在这
He's on the other line. Can I help you?
他正在通电♥话♥ 有什么可以帮你吗
Nick, it's a guy named Bud Wurstner.
尼克 有个叫巴德·威斯纳的人找你
Says it's an emergency. He'll only talk to you.
说是紧急状况 只能跟你说
I'm on my way. Bud, what is it?
我马上来 巴德 怎么了
Nick, oh, my god, oh, my god, did you see what was on TV?
尼克 天啊 看到电视播的东西了吗
What am I saying? Of course you did.
我说什么呢 你肯定看到了
It's coming from you guys.
那就是你们发现的
The thing about the girl who was kidnapped
女孩被绑♥架♥的事
and the guy who was killed who kidnapped her.
发生在绑匪身上的事
I mean, that was really awful,
真的很糟糕
but there's even something worse.
但还有比这更糟的
Not that there's something worse than kidnapping a girl--
不是比绑♥架♥一个女孩更糟糕
Bud, what is it?
巴德 你找我有什么事
It's-- it's about the symbol.
是关于那个标记的
All right, Bud. Just take it easy. I'm on it.
好的 巴德 别紧张 我正在查
And I'll call you when I know something.
有发现的话我会通知你
Oh, good, good, good.
好好好
That's all I needed to know.
我就是想知道这些
Thanks, Nick.
谢谢 尼克
Bud, what's going on in there?
巴德 发生什么事了
Uh, nothing, honey. Everything's fine.
没事 亲爱的 一切都好
Unless it's the end of the world.
就是快要世界末日了
Oh boy, do we have trouble right here in river city? Come on in.
天啊 我们遇上大♥麻♥烦了 进来吧
You know what this symbol is?
你知道这个标记吗
Heck, yeah, I know what that is.
见鬼了 我当然知道
I grew up having nightmares about that thing.
我都是带着这个噩梦长到这么大的
Then what is it? It's an ancient German "G."
这是什么 古德文的"G"
or "Geh," to be precise, from the old, old, old country.
准确来说是"Geh" 来自古老的国家
"G" for what? Him.
"G"指的是什么 他
Me? Yeah.
我 对
Grimm. "G" is for Grimm.
格林 G指的就是格林
It's how we learned the alphabet.
我们就是这样学字母的
I mean, not a Grimm like you, obviously, but--
显然不是指像你这样的格林 但
Okay, look.
好吧 是这样的
When I was a kid, my parents and grandparents
我小时候 父母和祖父母
used to tell stories, albtraume for wesen kinder.
喜欢讲故事 格林生物的噩梦
They're cautionary tales passed down to wesen children,
是给格林生物小孩的警世故事
warning them against the worst of the worst.
让他们提防恶人中的恶人
The Grimms with, like, no compassion or - or conscience whatsoever.
就是那些冷血无情的格林
I mean, these guys killed men, women, children, pets, you name it.
他们残杀男人女人孩子宠物 什么都杀
They were known as Endezeichen-Grimms.
他们被称为终结者格林
Some of their stories are in this book.
有些事还被这本书收进来了
What is this, some kind of wesen fairy tale book?
这是什么 格林生物童话集吗
Hey, you got yours, we got ours.
你有我们也有啊
And look.
瞧
This was their symbol,
这就是他们的标记
which they branded into everyone they killed
他们在每个被杀者身上以及
and onto every house in every village
村子里的房♥子上
that had any wesen in it.
都烙下这个标记
It's basically the symbol of the wesen pogroms,
这基本上就象征着格林生物大屠♥杀♥
and pretty much any wesen kid with a connection to his past
每个和族人生活在一起的格林生物小孩
knows about the sterbestunde,
都知道垂死时刻
the hour of death. You've never heard of it?
死亡时刻 你没有听说过吗
No. You're not going to like this.
没有 你不会喜欢的
I think it started after the fourth crusade.
我觉得这该是第四次十字军东征后才出现的
Basically, death squads of Grimms would roam the countryside
格林组成的屠♥杀♥队在乡村游荡
lopping off heads, gouging out eyes, cutting off limbs, testicles,
砍头 挖眼 斩四肢 掏睾丸
and then marking their kills with the sterbestunde brand.
然后在被杀者身上留下垂死烙印
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表