剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm.
《格林》前情提要
Juliette! You're awake.
朱丽叶 你醒了
Who are you?
你是谁
You remember Nick?
你记得尼克吗
I'm trying.
正在努力想起来
Why is it being sent?
派它来干什么
For the key.
拿钥匙
Juliet called and she asked me to come over.
茱莉亚打电♥话♥请我过去
She said she was having a remembering problem.
她说她记忆方面出了些问题
I didn't know she'd been in the hospital.
我不知道她进了医院
She started asking questions about you.
她一上来就问有关你的问题
Now I was under the assumption that she knew about...
我以为她已经知道了...
you know, you.
你懂的
So I kind of may have said something
所以我可能把
about you being a-- a Grimm.
你是格林什么的说了出来
What did she say? She asked what a Grimm was.
那她说什么了 她问格林是什么
So right away, I knew she didn't know.
然后我才意识到她还不知道
But I knew I had to say something,
可我得说句话对付过去
so I said it was kind of an expression
于是我说那是一种
for a good cop who helps people
对于像你这样乐于助人的
which, in your case, is what you really do.
警♥察♥的尊称
I really feel bad about this,
我真的很抱歉
I feel responsible for...
要是有什么不妥
whatever I should be responsible for.
都怨我
Bud...Don't worry.
兄弟 没事的
It's okay, man.
没关系
I was hoping you'd feel that way.
但愿你能原谅我
Oh, by the way, beers are on me.
对了 这顿酒我请了
If she calls again, maybe try to be--
如果她再打电♥话♥过来 你就...
Unavailable.
不接电♥话♥
I think unavailable would be the best thing for me to be.
我觉得这么做最合适
For you and her.
对你对她也都好
Something wrong?
怎么了
Hey, bud, I gotta go. I appreciate everything.
兄弟 我得走了 谢谢你所做的一切
Sure, sure!
没关系
I mean, what are friends for, huh?
朋友不就该这样嘛
Going home, Norm. Have a good weekend.
我回家了 诺姆 周末愉快
You too, Paula. See you Sunday.
你也是 保拉 周日见
You bet.
没问题
Paula?
保拉
Paula, are you in here?
保拉 是你吗
Hello?
有人吗
Okay, whatever it is... I'm not interested.
不管是什么东西 我都没兴趣
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Help!
救命
Somebody help me!
快来人啊
Help! Somebody help me!
救命 快来人啊
No! Please! No!
不要 求你了 不
Juliette?
朱丽叶
Juliette?
朱丽叶
Hello?
喂
Uh, it's me. Nick.
是我 尼克
Just got home, was wondering where you were.
我刚到家 打电♥话♥问问你在哪
I'm having drinks with Briana and Ricki.
我和布莉安娜还有瑞琪喝酒呢
You remember them?
你记得她们吧
Of course. Say hi.
当然了 替我问好
I will.
好的
Everything okay? Yeah.
没事吧 没事
Just getting home.
就是刚到家
Sorry, um, should I have left a note or something?
抱歉 我是不是该留个条什么的
Is that what I usually do?
我以前是不是都这么做
Don't worry about it.
别多想了
Have fun. I'll see you when I see you.
好好玩 等你回来
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜拜
Nick says hi.
尼克向你们问好
You didn't tell him you were having drinks with us?
你没告诉他你要和我们喝酒吗
I didn't even think about it.
我都没想过这件事
You really can't remember him.
你真不记得他了
It's just so hard to believe.
真不敢相信
I mean, he asked you to marry him.
我意思说 他都向你求婚了
He did? Yeah.
真的吗 是呀
But you turned him down.
但是你拒绝了
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Last thing you wanna do is put any pressure on her.
千万不要让她有压力
That'll just push her away. Not that I'm an expert.
这样只会把她越推越远 虽然我不是专家
Well, I guess I am an expert.
好吧 没准我真是个专家
But we were so close.
可是我们以前那么亲密
All the little things you share with somebody--
我与她相处共度的大小事
if they don't remember any of that,
如果她什么都不记得了
what do you have left?
那我还剩什么啊
Just a lot of photos you don't know what to do with.
只剩下一堆不知该怎么处理的照片吧
There's a Reverend Lance B. Calvin here,
这有位叫兰斯·B·卡尔文的牧师
wants to report a theft from his church.
要报案 说他教堂失窃了
They take enough for grand theft?
失窃的金额够立案吗
According to him some pretty big bucks were involved.
据他所说 失窃金额很大
All right, bring him in.
好吧 把他带进来
Reverend Calvin,
卡尔文牧师
Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin.
这是伯克哈德和格里芬警探
They're all yours.
你跟他们说吧
I'm sorry to come here and report what I believe
我也很不想来叨扰你们 但我认为
to be a very serious crime.
这是一起情节严重的罪案
Just tell us what happened.
跟我们说说具体情况吧
Well, I'm not sure exactly.
其实 我也不是很清楚
The bank called this morning--
银行今早上打电♥话♥来了
Cedar Hills Savings and Loan.
就是悉达山丘市储蓄贷款协会
They said that they were concerned
他们表示账户可能出了问题
because they had some checks that they needed to process,
因为他们在做例行检查的时候
but there was no money in the account.
发现账户里没有钱了
There should've been over $357,000 in this account.
照理账上应该有超过35万7千美元的
Any idea where the money went?
你觉得钱会被转到哪里
The bank said that it was transferred out Friday night,
银行方面称是在周五晚上
wired to that numbered account in Curacao.
被这个库拉索岛的账号♥转出去的
I suggested that someone must've hacked into the account.
我认为是有黑客潜入了账户
But they said that whoever made the transfer
银行说转账人所使用的电脑
made it from a computer that was recognized
被他们通过银行联网系统
by the bank's online system.
给辨识了出来
Do you know whose computer this was?
那你知道是谁的电脑了吗
A laptop owned by Norman Brewster,
是一个叫诺曼·布鲁斯特的笔记本电脑
A member of our church.
是教会的成员
Norman is an accountant.
诺曼是名会计师
He generously does our books for free.
他通常都免费给帮我们做账
I drove by his house right after
我在接到银行的电♥话♥后
I got off the phone with the bank,
就直接开车去了他家
but he wasn't there.
可他不在
I called his place of employment
我打电♥话♥到他工作的地方
and they said he hadn't shown up this morning.
那边说他今天没去上班
I thought it best to report it immediately.
我想到应该赶紧报♥警♥
We're gonna need Brewster's home address,
把布鲁斯特的住址
phone numbers, and place of employment.
电♥话♥号♥码和工作地址给我们
Of course. It's all right here...
当然可以 都在这呢
as are my numbers and address at the church.
还有我教堂的电♥话♥和地址
Anything else you can tell us about Brewster?
关于布鲁斯特 还有什么能说的吗
Is he married? No.
他结婚了吗 没呢
And no girlfriend that I know of.
我也没听说他有女朋友
Any obvious money problems?
看得出他经济方面拮据吗
Not that he shared with me.
反正他没和我提过
Look, we'll call you as soon as we find out anything.
好的 我们一有进展就立即与你联♥系♥
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I pray to God that I'm wrong about Norman,
希望是我错怪了诺曼
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表