剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
She's wearing all of her clothes, nothing ripped.
她穿戴整齐 没有撕扯的痕迹
Maybe it wasn't sexual.
可能那不是性侵犯
It could have been an accident.
也有可能是个意外
She could have pulled it back on herself.
她可能失手把柜子带了下来砸到自己
Whoever it was might have gone before it even happened.
另外的那个人可能在这事发生前就走了
There's something wrong with her eyes.
她眼睛看上去有点不对劲
Maybe she was punched.
可能她被打了
Could have been the bookshelf,
也有可能是书柜导致的
But these eyes are really red.
但她的眼睛真的很红
Eh, let's flag it for the M.E.
标记一下让法医看看
We thinking a homicide?
所以大家认为是谋杀吗
Or just a "Book-icide"?
还是只是个书架杀人事件
Got some bruising on her wrists.
在她手腕上也有些瘀伤
Could be someone was holding on to her tight.
应该是有人紧抓过她
Let's see what we can find out
看看我们能从那个悲痛互助会上
about her Grief Support Meeting.
发现些什么
That's Molly.
这就是莫利
And her brother, Lonnie.
和她的哥哥 朗尼
What time did she leave last night?
她昨晚几点离开的
Meeting broke up about 7:30.
聚会在7:30的时候结束
Then there was coffee and cookies after that.
之后我们提供了些咖啡和饼干
My god. I can't believe she's gone.
天 我还是无法相信她不在了
Did she stay after the meeting?
聚会后她有留下来吗
Yes.
有的
She was talking with a new member.
她那时候在跟一个新成员聊天
He introduced himself as Andre.
他自我介绍说叫安德烈
First time he'd ever been to the group.
这是他第一次加入我们
He and Molly seemed to connect.
他跟莫利看上去很谈得来
I think they left together.
我记得他们一起走了
You get a last name?
你知道他姓什么吗
We never ask.
我们从不过问那些
Do you remember anything about him?
关于他 你还记得什么事
Mostly I remember his accent.
我记得最清楚的是他的口音
Either Australian or South African.
不是澳大利亚人就是南非人
I'm not sure which.
我不是很确定是哪个
Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德
Yeah, we can be there in about a half hour?
我们能在半小时后赶到
Great.
很好
M.E.'s got something for us. Thank you.
法医发现了些东西 谢谢你的合作
Thank you.
谢谢你
Fraulein Schade. Frau Pech?
莎德小姐 佩赫女士吗
Yes. I've heard so much about you.
是的 您的事迹如雷贯耳
And I, of you.
你的也是
I knew your mother well. Me too.
我很了解你的母亲 我也是
It was a great loss for all of us.
失去她对我们所有人来说都是一个损失
Thank you.
谢谢
And for what the Grimm did to you.
那个格林对你做的事也是同样
You know.
你竟然知道
I could tell before you opened the door.
在你开门前我就知道了
I didn't realize it was that obvious.
我不知道有这么明显
To me it is.
对我来说无所遁形
And I sense something else?
而且我还感觉到了另外的东西
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Who is the unlucky man?
那个不幸的男人是谁
Well that's where it gets interesting.
那就是有趣的地方了
It's one of two, actually.
其实是两个人中的一个
And they happen to be brothers.
而他们刚好是兄弟
Well, half-brothers, technically.
准确点来说是同父异母的兄弟
You're carrying royal blood?
你有了王室的后代吗
Do you have any idea how much that child will be worth?
你明不明白这孩子将会有多大的价值
I was hoping you could help me with that.
我就是希望你能帮助我
It would be my honor.
这是我的荣幸
She suffocated.
她是窒息而死的
Her windpipe was crushed.
她的气管被破坏了
Whether she was in a fight or not, I can't be sure.
我不确定她当时是不是在打斗
But the most interesting thing is her eyes.
但最有趣的事情是她的眼睛
She was blind. What?
她瞎了 什么
She had a driver's license.
她持有驾照
No one said anything about her being blind.
而且没人说过她眼睛有问题
I think it just happened.
这应该是刚发生的事情
Look at her eyes.
看她的眼睛
It looks like sand.
这看上去像沙子
Take a look at that sand in the microscope.
在显微镜下看看这些沙子
What is it? A parasitic infection.
这是什么 一种寄生虫感染
After medical school, I spent three years
上完医学院后 我用了三年时间
studying tropical diseases in Kenya.
在肯尼亚研究热带病症
The victim's symptoms resemble river blindness,
受害者的症状跟盘尾丝虫病盲症很相近
But the difference is those parasites were transmitted
不同地方的是那些寄生虫是
through the bite of a fly and migrate through the skin.
被苍蝇咬过后通过皮肤感染人体
In this infection, the level of irritation in the anterior chamber
这个感染案例里面 就前房♥里的感染程度来看
appears to be from direct contact.
明显是来自于直接接触
It also suggests that the nematodes were in stasis
也就是说这些曾在假死状态中的线虫
and came alive in the tears of the eyes.
在她的眼泪中复活了
How was she infected here in Portland?
她在波特兰怎么会被感染
Unless she just got back from Africa in the last few days,
除非她前几天刚从非洲回来
I have no idea.
我也不知道
I wish I could be more help,
我希望能帮上更多的忙
but since the host is dead the parasites are also dying.
但是寄主已经死了 寄生虫也在死亡
The one thing I know for sure is
倒是可以确定一点
these babies are still just babies.
这些还只是幼虫
I can't see!
我看不见了
Why are you doing this to me? -
你为什么这么对我
Kelly.
凯利
Kelly, come on.
凯利 开门啊
I know you're not still sleeping in there.
我知道你没在睡觉
Kelly! I left my keys in the room.
凯利 我把钥匙落房♥间里了
Kelly?
凯利
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Casey, help me!
凯西 救我
Who's in there with you?
谁和你在一块儿
Help. Kelly!
救命 凯利
Hey, get away from her!
离她远点
I can't see.
我看不见了
Kelly?
凯利
Kelly!
凯利
Kelly!
凯利
Kelly!
凯利
Are you okay? What happened?
你还好吗 发生了什么
Casey, I can't see!
凯西 我看不见了
Who did this? Who did this to you?
谁干的 谁下的毒手
He did this to me.
是他干的
Who?
谁啊
You're sure she didn't go to Africa?
你确定她没去过非洲吗
Uh-huh. That's all.
好的 就这样
Thank you.
谢谢
Let me guess. Never in Africa.
我来猜猜 从没去过非洲
Wyoming was as close as she got.
最远只到过怀俄明州
I just talked to a doctor at the C.D.C.
我刚咨♥询♥了疾病控制与预防中心的医生
No known cases of river blindness here in the states
美国没有出现过盘尾丝虫病的案例
because the black flies that carry
因为携带寄生虫的黑蝇
the disease don't live here.
不生活在美国
Well, one is living here now.
反正这里现在有一只
And I don't think we're dealing
而且我觉得咱们对付的
with your run-of-the-mill black fly.
不是普通的黑蝇
I don't either.
我也觉得不是
This is the sketch of Andre based on what
这个是根据卫理公会咨♥询♥师的描述
the Methodist grief counselor said.
所绘的安德烈画像
Griffin.
格里芬
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表