剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
You're transferring me to the FBI?
你们要把我交给联邦调查局
Not exactly. But you're still in custody.
不 但你仍属被拘留中
You ever heard of the Abrazo del rio?
你知道Abrazo del rio吗
The river's embrace? No. Why?
河流的拥抱吗 不知道 怎么
Well, we were hoping you knew.
我们还盼着你知道呢
How much do you know about la llorona?
你对哭泣的女人知道多少
This is not a ghost.
我知道她不是鬼
I saw her. This woman is real.
我见过她 她是真实存在的
Yeah, real is a sort of relative term around here.
真实存在在这里也只是相对而言
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Taking a chance.
赌一把
Why do you believe me now?
怎么又突然相信我了
We did a little research of our own.
我们也做了下调查
And what did you find out?
那你们发现什么了
Enough to know it's worth pissing off the FBI.
总之值得为此惹毛联邦调查局了
We're going to the third part of the river, like you said.
我们现在去你说的河流的第三点
We're hoping you're wrong,
我们也希望推测是错的
But we don't want to take the chance.
但我们不能冒这个险
All available units--10-46, we have a 207, child abduction.
全体警员注意 发生一起儿童诱拐事件
Be on the lookout for a ten-year-old boy,
全体出动搜寻一名十岁男孩
brown hair, 4'8", 90 pounds, name--Tino Diez.
棕发 1.4米 36千克 叫蒂诺·迪兹
Reported missing from Bridgeton Road and fourth.
失踪于布里奇顿路4段
Where's that? It's on the river.
在哪儿 就在河边
The third kid was just taken here,
第三个孩子就在这儿被拐
and the other two were taken here and here.
另外两个 一个在这儿另一个在这儿
That completes the symbol you showed us,
就是你给我们画的那个示意图
Where does she drown the kids? I don't know.
她会在哪儿溺死孩子呢 不知道
The bodies are always found downriver,
尸体一般都在下游发现
way beyond where they were taken.
离诱拐地很远
That could be miles of river.
河流很长
The Columbia flows all the way to the ocean.
哥伦比亚河直通大海
Unless the river's embrace is a place.
除非"河流的拥抱"指的是一个地方
Abrazo. Abrazo, the embrace.
"Abrazo"在西班牙语里是"拥抱"
Brazos is "Arms."
"Brazos"是"手臂"
We embrace something with our arms--
意思就是用手臂去拥抱什么东西
The rivers are the arms,
"手臂"代表河流
and where they meet, that would be the embrace.
"拥抱"代表河流相交
So she drowns them where the rivers meet--
所以她把孩子在河流交汇处淹死
the confluence. Kelley Point Park.
也就是汇合口 凯利岬公园
How far is that? 15 minutes.
有多远 十五分钟车程
We have until midnight. After that, she's gone.
我们必须赶在午夜前 不然就找不到她了
Where is it?
在哪里
About a half mile down the road.
沿这条路走半英里左右
That's them.
他们在那里
Don't do it!
住手
Don't!
别
No, no, no!
不要 不要 不要
Stop!
停下
We're police!
我们是警♥察♥
You'll be all right!
你们不会有事的
You don't!
快停手
Get the kids!
快救孩子
Police!
警♥察♥
We're police.
我们是警♥察♥
Step back. You're safe now.
退后 你们安全了
We can take you to your families.
我们会送你们回家的
Nick!
尼克
Nick, are you okay?
尼克 你还好吗
Nick?
尼克
What happened?
发生了什么
What happened?
发生了什么
I had her, Hank.
我抓住她了 汉克
I had her...
我抓住她了
and then she wasn't there.
然后她消失了
Where is she?
她去了哪
I don't know.
我不知道
It's one minute after midnight.
午夜过了一分钟
Where's my dad? How did we get here?
我爸爸呢 我们怎么会在这里
It's okay.
没事
Mom! Oh, dad!
妈妈 爸爸
We were so worried.
我们担心死了
Unbelievable. Just--just--just unbelievable!
难以置信 真是难以置信
We believe in ghosts now?
我们现在相信鬼魂吗
We won't know for another year.
这要明年才能确认
Hey, Nick, Hank.
尼克 汉克
I have a couple of pissed-off FBI agents in the other room.
有几位愤怒的联邦探员正在另一间屋子
Well, that's too bad.
真糟糕
You took a big risk.
你们可真是豁出去了
Wasn't just him, captain.
不是他一个人的错 队长
Oh, I know. At least you got them back.
我知道 至少你们救回了孩子
And what about Valentina?
瓦伦蒂娜会怎么样
We're not gonna press any charges, considering.
鉴于所发生的事 我们不会起诉她
And what about the feds?
那联邦探员那边呢
We couldn't have done it without her.
没有她 我们救不了那些孩子
Like I said, they're not happy,
如我所说 联邦探员虽然生气
but they're not stupid.
但他们不蠢
We'll just throw a little credit their way.
我们把功劳分他们一点就行
I'm not choosing between anybody.
我不会在任何人间做选择
This is so awesome.
太牛了
I know, right?
我知道
Dude, we should-- we should totally post this.
兄弟 我们应该传到网上
You can't post this, you idiot.
当然不能传 白♥痴♥
It's, like, evidence.
这相当于罪证
Play it again.
再放一遍
Yeah, come on, play it again.
就是 快 再放一遍
Okay.
好的
Hey! Give that back!
还给我
When you pay for my window,
你赔了我的窗户
I'll be glad to give it back.
我就二话不说地还给你
We're not scared of you. Yeah.
我们才不怕你呢 就是
Really?
真的吗
Well, how about now?
那现在呢
Trick or treat.
不听话就使坏嘛
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表